PDA

View Full Version : People using friends on other team to get rank up....

CrazyGamer3434
03-31-2005, 06:38 PM
I joined a gamed and was on the mercs side on a warehouse ranked story match a little while ago, when we frist started out the other merc hit me in the back then shot a grenade at me. I let it go. SO they get the first one real easy because I was dead the whole time then they go to section 2 and I kill them both twice then the other merc came in and shot me a few times then fired 3 grenades at me. So they got XP and booted me...

The tags were:

ultimodragon

XxxC4RN4G3xxX

Witchin

I do not know if there is anyway to stop this but if its that easy to do then I do not think I will be playing any more ranked games...

CrazyGamer3434
03-31-2005, 06:38 PM
I joined a gamed and was on the mercs side on a warehouse ranked story match a little while ago, when we frist started out the other merc hit me in the back then shot a grenade at me. I let it go. SO they get the first one real easy because I was dead the whole time then they go to section 2 and I kill them both twice then the other merc came in and shot me a few times then fired 3 grenades at me. So they got XP and booted me...

The tags were:

ultimodragon

XxxC4RN4G3xxX

Witchin

I do not know if there is anyway to stop this but if its that easy to do then I do not think I will be playing any more ranked games...

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 06:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrazyGamer3434:

The tags were:

ultimodragon

XxxC4RN4G3xxX

Witchin

I do not know if there is anyway to stop this but if its that easy to do then I do not think I will be playing any more ranked games... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sucks doesn't it!My tags NSA Spy 1978 come play.I don't cheat.And thats why I only play with friends.

TrembL_is_my_GT
03-31-2005, 09:07 PM
Well they may be friends but the person on your team wasn't on their friends list because Chaos Theory doesn't allow for a ranked game with friends on the opposing team. It's going to be VERY rare to find something like this. The person would have to take the person off of their friends list and then search each of the games until they enter the right one since it doesn't say who's server you are going into.

SPROGGY
04-01-2005, 12:27 AM
there are other ways to get into a friends game.