PDA

View Full Version : News?

yesitismyday
07-19-2007, 12:18 PM
No news about this game? I haven't heard much about BA2. Not a release date, system requirements, almost no articles om IGN/Gamesport and so on.

yesitismyday
07-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Nothing? Seriously?

splintercel_079
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi,
I had only this two Videos:

Video 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_OpmCIWnqk)
Video 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwqXmnlcO4)

blazeaway111
08-18-2007, 08:25 AM
31/08/07

Gumm1975
08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
New US release is slated for September 18.

blazeaway111
08-25-2007, 07:24 AM
new realese date(U.K) 07/09/07

Jasper062
08-30-2007, 02:20 PM
I was thinking of buying this game for myself and a relative to play, but since we're always playing BF2 we're kind of spoiled with the online playing with other people. Does anyone think that there might be enough people playing this online to purchase it as a multiplayer game?? I haven't seen any promotion of this game so it kind of concearns me as to how much of an online community there will be for it to play.

belfastkiller
08-30-2007, 03:07 PM
blazing angels 1 onley lasted a few months total waste of money pc version dont know about the console.
we waited long time on patches to fix the game we got 2 patches that didint work.

really hope ba 2 works and plays better i got the xbox elite the other day and im tempted to down load the demo.
but i want to try the pc demo to see if joysticks are fully working.
im waiting on the pc demo before i buy
gonna wait to see how much people are online fist
blazing angel was a big let down no online play
so its hard to say what this one is gonna be like as lots of players from ba 1 wont bother with ba2

Fly_Boy_
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
completed yesterday
great game better than first one in all terms

suggesting to get it for xbox 360 as pc version may have issues as always http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Hothand283
09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
The 360 demo has been pretty busy as far as pilots is concerned;I expect the number of online players to increase this time around, just for the simple fact that they put in a better control scheme, and more people are making the next gen jump. I'm buying it the day it comes out on 360.

Blud_E_Gutz
09-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by belfastkiller:
blazing angels 1 onley lasted a few months total waste of money pc version dont know about the console.
we waited long time on patches to fix the game we got 2 patches that didint work.

really hope ba 2 works and plays better i got the xbox elite the other day and im tempted to down load the demo.
but i want to try the pc demo to see if joysticks are fully working.
im waiting on the pc demo before i buy
gonna wait to see how much people are online fist
blazing angel was a big let down no online play
so its hard to say what this one is gonna be like as lots of players from ba 1 wont bother with ba2

Got to agree with you on all points. BA2 will have to better in every respect to mildly convince BA1 users to even consider trying the demo(if there is one). Having PC and consoles in the same forum area further erodes any notion that it will be little more than just another straight console port as PC concerns get buried under the positive reports from consolers.

Com'on UBI get that PC demo out! (please).