PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is True

davekrull
12-09-2010, 12:59 PM
While the Assassin's Creed storyline is a work of fiction, created by a group of very talented writers, how many people have wondered...what if? Bravo to Ubisoft's phenomenal team for this series.

How many hidden truths may have been touched on by the storytelling of these games, without even the writers knowing what they had discovered? Not specific facts, persay, but hints and inklings of possibilities, uncovered through research or simply stringing points together.

I just like to ask - What if?

Makes you think.

MCB280
12-09-2010, 01:11 PM
only the victor of the wars that have happen tell their side of the story we do not know the truth on many thing we don't know if Hitler was fighting for the right or wrong reasons how do we know. There are many thing that are unexplained and no matter what they will stay that way

ninja_7_7
12-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by MCB280:
only the victor of the wars that have happen tell their side of the story we do not know the truth on many thing we don't know if Hitler was fighting for the right or wrong reasons how do we know. There are many thing that are unexplained and no matter what they will stay that way
Pretty sure a mass genocide is bad and never a good reason to do it.

Mutley_Rulz
12-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Perhaps Hitler was an Assassin and the Jews are all actually Templars in disguise? Idk.

He has the right idea, but generally not in wars like that. If I shot you, when you were trying to shoot me, then my truth would become fact. If you killed me when I'd been shooting you, your truth would be fact.

zGift
12-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Seeing my body count in AC1, 2, & B, I'd say I'm going for his high score.

FrankieSatt
12-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Please, don't even GO THERE. Hitler discussions aren't good, don't even bother trying to discuss it. Leave it be.

magesupermaster
12-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Mutley_Rulz:
Perhaps Hitler was an Assassin and the Jews are all actually Templars in disguise? Idk.

I find that a little bit offensive..

mojsarn
12-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I think he has a valid point actually, it is the victor who writes the history after all, I and many of you been raised to believe that every german was a nazi and everyone was capable to kill a baby while bursting into laughter. The genocide was a horrible thing indeed, but the german people is often blamed for it. Im sure that had another country been under the same circumstances it would be the same...

assassin087
12-09-2010, 03:55 PM
True history is only as accurate as the authour wants it to be. We open a textbook and expect it to be true because it says non fiction on it.

mojsarn
12-09-2010, 04:03 PM
And history is tainted by feelings towards, for example, enemies.
And then its really easy to alter certain events...
Cant remember a certain situation, but the christians must have sounded like an ******* bigger than the nazis during the crusades, and the muslims as even bigger *******s according to the christians

MT4K
12-09-2010, 04:08 PM
I think there is only one real truth in this world.

Humanity IS an *******.

ms-kleaneasy
12-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Ok this thread is getting locked and I really hope I don't need to explain why.

For future refernece please remember that political and religious discussion isn't permitted on the forums, while game related reference and discussion is allowed comparing it to real world events such as those here will end in a thread lock at best.