PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILER** A ? on an objective in Okhotsk tanker

shadow_ninja961
11-01-2006, 07:39 AM
There is an opportunity objective in the tanker where Lambert wants you to find out about weapons or something like that.I looked everywhere at the time but ended up having to finish the level with that being cancelled because i couldn't find it.

While in the hold of the ship,i remember there was a room up on a landing that had two barrels in front of the door so i couldn't get in,but i could see into the room using thermal vision and there were crates. Does anyone know how to get in that room? I couldn't find any vents or anything leading in there.

shadow_ninja961
11-01-2006, 07:39 AM
There is an opportunity objective in the tanker where Lambert wants you to find out about weapons or something like that.I looked everywhere at the time but ended up having to finish the level with that being cancelled because i couldn't find it.

While in the hold of the ship,i remember there was a room up on a landing that had two barrels in front of the door so i couldn't get in,but i could see into the room using thermal vision and there were crates. Does anyone know how to get in that room? I couldn't find any vents or anything leading in there.

Aspgin
11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
In the beginning of the second half of the level (when you're in that corner and take off the snow-uniform) let yourself get captured by one of the guards. They'll use a sticky shocker on you and take you to that room (kind of like in the Kokubo Sosho level in CT).

shadow_ninja961
11-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh,So thats an interrogation room? ok,now i get it.So that is where you find the objective about weapons too? I'll let them catch me on my second time through to give that a whirl.

Thanks for the info. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

fragthecullen
11-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Actually, you don't need to be captured. You can interrogate someone outside the interrogation room to find that information. Save your game, get captured, leave the room, see where you are, and reload your save. Go to the room you saw. Interrogate them all: ONE of them has the info.

fragthecullen
11-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I just read your post again. The room you're trying to get into is the interrogation room, and the room you're in where you can see it as described is the room with the man who can be interrogated to reveal that information.