PDA

View Full Version : hilarious moments in scct

deepthroat77
04-22-2005, 02:30 PM
in the bank level the part where a guard yells out of a window u know the part where he says the door code.well if u shoot a sticky cam through the window u will see that the guard is yelling to himself!!also in seoul those guys who were scared of the bomb really made me LMAO because of their accents and tone

deepthroat77
04-22-2005, 02:30 PM
in the bank level the part where a guard yells out of a window u know the part where he says the door code.well if u shoot a sticky cam through the window u will see that the guard is yelling to himself!!also in seoul those guys who were scared of the bomb really made me LMAO because of their accents and tone

DarKA55ASSIN
04-22-2005, 02:43 PM
*hint*
change topic subject to-hillarious momemnts in scct

stealthsome1
04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
in multiplayer- every time i'm a spy and a merc is pinning my partner, taunting him, and i come up and grab him and start taunting him!

DarKA55ASSIN
04-23-2005, 11:44 AM
lol yeh i do that in halo 2 alot,i love justice

Desert Hawk
04-23-2005, 11:49 AM
I was listening to the two europeans in the cargo ship who complain about the coffee, it was my third time through the level. So i decided to shoot them, no one else came, it was just those two. After i shot them I walked up to where the bodies were, and a pair of legs were sticking out of the wall. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Knot3D
04-23-2005, 12:11 PM
The ragdolls are fun to play with. It's limited, I know, but sometimes you can create some funny stuff if you have grabbed a guard.

In Battery level I left triggered that guard in the control room over his chair. He landed in such a constellation, it seemed like he was ready to take it from the back ! Roflmao !

Also, If there's a ground hatch I usually have those opened already. Then I walk towards those with the guard and I do left mouse button (left trigger for you guys) so they fall into the hole. The funny thing about it is that on their way down, their limbs or head often bump into objects. That always brings a smile to my face at least. This stuff is even more fun when just before you caught the guard, he had said that Sam is good but not good enough for him. Hahah, makes the satisfaction even better to thrown that guard down.

black ops freak
04-23-2005, 12:14 PM
You guys already probably know about this,(but here's a SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! just in case)when you have Shetland standing there and your gun is drawn, right after he says "I know you'd neve kill an old friend." if you put away your sidearm, he immediatly draws his and tries to shoot you! (then I just knifed him and it was pretty funny.)But since that really wasn't anything new, here's another funny moment: In the Seoul mission, when I was going through the streets, the drone overhead was annoying me, so I kept on disabling it with my pistol, but everytime I'd do that, the enemy guard nearby would start shaking like HE had been disabled too! Everytime the drone would go back to normal, the guard would then walk up to a random wall and start talking to it, and a voice ANSWERED! The guy he was supposed to talk to had already "disapeared", so this was a prety stupid glitch.

R.A.Dangler
04-23-2005, 02:23 PM
I enjoy it when the conversation goes like this...

"nothing here but ghosts and shad--- eurgghaughgh *choking noise* thump"

DarKA55ASSIN
04-23-2005, 03:38 PM
lol yeh i enjoy that too but it aint all that funny

shadownet_spy04
04-24-2005, 04:45 AM
On the bank level on the computer in the treasurer's office there is an audio file and it mensions "Mathew Ferland, The lead pitching coach says he the best they got". Mathew (not sure thats how he spells it) Ferland i beleive is either te producer or the lead designer for sc 1 and SCCT. Not hillarios but i did smile when i heard it.

teddaman2
04-24-2005, 01:48 PM
in souel mission when you get the drives grabed one guy and when i killed him his body stuck to the wall.

Grendels04
04-24-2005, 04:36 PM
In the Lighthouse level, after I accessed the server, I could knock out the guy standing in the room. Then, hang him over this ledge in the corner under the window. He looked like a pair of wet pants hung out to dry!

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-25-2005, 11:07 AM
on Seoul in the building where you get the drives i KOed one of the guards and he sat in mid air with his head resting against the wall, feet not touching the ground, i tohught wow he can balance well on his head

black ops freak
04-25-2005, 03:51 PM
In co-op I was hanging from a ventilation shaft opening, and a guard walked directly below me, and when his head hit my feet, and he look up, I dropped down and he went flying into the wall a couple of feet away.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-25-2005, 04:05 PM
LOL that happened to me on bathhouse as well. Also i like jumping from a height (a good height where you will die) and watching your body fly through the air. a good place is on the Bank level in the ouside courtyard (At the back) where you can climb the pipe up to the small balcony, jump off here to the courtyard. I have bounced as far as the bottom of the steps

deepthroat77
04-27-2005, 01:55 PM
i got to tell u guys this that the ragdoll physics in this game is simply...wow just so amazing and so real.i have seen death videos and i gotta say is that the way they die is just like scct

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-27-2005, 02:27 PM
I think some are a bit unrealistic. I had this one which i so wish i could of got a screenshot from. It was with fisher on his back he head to the floor and bent all the way around like those wierd really flexible people can do. Except he was aperfect curve showing he had a very weak or no spine. Ubi should of implemented bones into the physics. I know a number of times Fisher must of had freaky joints that can bend the other way and ankles and knee bones that bend in every direction. From what i have heard Fight Night Round 2 did a good job in the physics with bone structure

dynamite360
04-27-2005, 06:33 PM
In Hokkaido when Nedich and guards are talking about shetland, slide open the door and throw a frag in there and normally one of the guards will float in mid air. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

SoulFire382
04-27-2005, 06:53 PM
When I was outside the room with Lacerda and his 2 gaurds, I got tired of his revolutionary bull****, so I just bashed open the door and tossed a frag in.

Lacerda's body flew out the open door and hit sam in the face!

silentassasin05
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM
the building directly behind the tank at the end of Seoul pt.2 has no clipping protection, so i just "hide" all the bodies in that building

Terrax213
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
These are great LMAO http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

I remember in the demo (remember we could get frag grenades in the lighthouse mission on it in the assault loadout) the guys torturing Morgenholt ... At the point in their little dialogue where the guy actually doing the torture says to Morgenholt "What do you say Amigo? You want another battery?" ... Right as he was saying that I threw a grenade into the room and it landed on the other side of the torturer. It blew up literally right after he finished saying "battery," sending him flying toward me through the doorway and landing halfway down the hall http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif The blast couldn't have been timed any better lol.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-29-2005, 08:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silentassasin05:
the building directly behind the tank at the end of Seoul pt.2 has no clipping protection, so i just "hide" all the bodies in that building </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which building do you mean after the first or second tank cause as i recall whichever tank it is you need to climb a ladder to get up them and cannot do that with a body

silentassasin05
04-29-2005, 09:35 AM
the last tank in the level. its right behind the downed plane. the building behind that has no protection, just walk up to it with a body, turn so your left side is facing it and press `y`. as i recall, there is no ladder to get to the last tank

LordNader
04-29-2005, 03:33 PM
In Hokkaido, near where you disable the last mic, if you do a ledge-grab from the top of the stair well, the guard will fall through the wall and get stuck in the middle, screaming the whole time, and you'll probably just see his hand sticking out the wall.