PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Raven Shield Community

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Hello All,

I would like to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Casey 'BulletTooth' Keefe and I am the new Community Manager for the Tom Clancy games here at Ubisoft. My goal as the Tom Clancy Community Manager is to give you, the gamers, the best community experience of any game out there. I plan to do this by bringing you exclusive and breaking news on any developments, the latest available downloads, and anything else Raven Shield related that the community can benefit from. I realize that my predecessors have not been giving you the attention you deserve and my foremost priority is to rectify that. I am a longtime gamer and have worked in the gaming industry for a few years and will use experiences from both to keep the community excited about Raven Shield

Naturally, feedback is ALWAYS welcomed and we encourage you all to contribute feedback, both good and bad. But remember, it isn't enough to just say "this sucks" or "this is cool." Say why it sucks or is cool, what you would do to improve, change, or not change it, and why you think this improvement, change, or non-change would benefit the game and most importantly, the community. I look forward to serving you all and hope that together we can build a strong gaming community based around Raven Shield.

BulletTooth - out

Casey 'BulletTooth' Keefe
<font color="#319A00">Community Manager - Tom Clancy</font>

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Hello All,

I would like to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Casey 'BulletTooth' Keefe and I am the new Community Manager for the Tom Clancy games here at Ubisoft. My goal as the Tom Clancy Community Manager is to give you, the gamers, the best community experience of any game out there. I plan to do this by bringing you exclusive and breaking news on any developments, the latest available downloads, and anything else Raven Shield related that the community can benefit from. I realize that my predecessors have not been giving you the attention you deserve and my foremost priority is to rectify that. I am a longtime gamer and have worked in the gaming industry for a few years and will use experiences from both to keep the community excited about Raven Shield

Naturally, feedback is ALWAYS welcomed and we encourage you all to contribute feedback, both good and bad. But remember, it isn't enough to just say "this sucks" or "this is cool." Say why it sucks or is cool, what you would do to improve, change, or not change it, and why you think this improvement, change, or non-change would benefit the game and most importantly, the community. I look forward to serving you all and hope that together we can build a strong gaming community based around Raven Shield.

BulletTooth - out

Casey 'BulletTooth' Keefe
<font color="#319A00">Community Manager - Tom Clancy</font>

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 05:14 AM
My only $.02 is please don't forget about the problems with the single player and co-op aspect of RvS.

All I've been hearing lately is about the player vs player aspect of RvS (or bugs that effected both) but so far nothing about all the problems with the AI and the like.