PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me out

someguy125
03-27-2004, 08:51 PM
I have a problem when launching either PC demo. When i go to the requirements, it says my "Pixel Shader Support" is inadaquate. I have a Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400. Yes i know i need a new video card but what do i need to be able to play this game. How do i correct the Pixel Shader Support thing. Please respond and help me out because im dying to play this game.
Thanks,
Some Guy

someguy125
03-27-2004, 08:51 PM
I have a problem when launching either PC demo. When i go to the requirements, it says my "Pixel Shader Support" is inadaquate. I have a Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400. Yes i know i need a new video card but what do i need to be able to play this game. How do i correct the Pixel Shader Support thing. Please respond and help me out because im dying to play this game.
Thanks,
Some Guy

someguy125
03-27-2004, 09:04 PM
I just read on another post that the GeForce2 will not work with this game. Well wtf is up with that! When i go to the "Configuration Utility" it says my graphics driver will work and it says right there "GeForce2 MX/MX 400" with a big green check right next to it, but below it where the Pixel Shader Support is, it says that its Inadequate. Please help me out.

blahz
03-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Well if you installed the demo, read the readme and you'll notice that your graphic card isn't supported. It just isnt. Sucks, doesn't it? Well if you look around this forum, you'll find numerous topics/threads about this annoyance. My advice to you is ditch the card and get a new one, like the mid-range cards FX5700/9600XT

someguy125
03-27-2004, 10:39 PM
AIGHT