PDA

View Full Version : Ending confusion (spoilers)

parisfan85
12-04-2004, 07:06 PM
I just beat the game and I don't get it...Im guessing it was his village that was on fire, but I dont get why. I'm probably missing something, but can anyone explain it to me?

Thanks, guys!

parisfan85
12-04-2004, 07:06 PM
I just beat the game and I don't get it...Im guessing it was his village that was on fire, but I dont get why. I'm probably missing something, but can anyone explain it to me?

Thanks, guys!

enversi2
12-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Apparently there are 2 endings. The second one is supposedly unlocked when you beat the game with a fully upgraded health bar. I assume that since the prince didn't collect all the sand from the upgrades, the sands of time weren't completely destroyed so the Dahaka killed all the people that should have died when the sands were opened. It don't know why it let to prince live though. Maybe the second ending will be better.

I must say, for having 3 writers, the plot in this game sucks really bad. I could have come up with this story in 5 minutes. I mean, what the hell are 2 women doing on a deserted island surrounded by undead minions? It makes no sense. At least the first game had internal logic.

parisfan85
12-04-2004, 07:43 PM
I liked the plot line, I just didn't get the ending. I was honestly surprised both times during the game when we found out that Kaileena was the Empress and when the Wraith was actually you....I didn't see either one of those things coming. Like I said, though, I just didn't get the ending. I'm watching the opening movie again right now and starting it all over to try and unlock the second ending...