PDA

View Full Version : Startup Problems

flanal75
01-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Could someone please explain to me why the following is happening: After I insert the CD (PS3) and enter the game my television screen goes black and is apparently frozen. The only way to get out of this is too turn the system off and try again, but inevitably the same problem occurs.

I apologize if Im wasting anyone's time, but just got this PS3 yesterday and am frustrated only game I have doesnt work. Is there something Im overlooking?

flanal75
01-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Could someone please explain to me why the following is happening: After I insert the CD (PS3) and enter the game my television screen goes black and is apparently frozen. The only way to get out of this is too turn the system off and try again, but inevitably the same problem occurs.

I apologize if Im wasting anyone's time, but just got this PS3 yesterday and am frustrated only game I have doesnt work. Is there something Im overlooking?

flanal75
01-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Bah, after doing more research I've found a thread where others are experiencing the same problem. Sorry for any inconvenience.

stegadon
01-03-2008, 04:02 PM
any answers on how to start the game.I recently took back a copy to the store the game was purchased only to receive a game that does the exact same thing.This game will not load.The PS3 is brand new plenty of hard drive space about 20 minutes total gaming time on the machine.Anyone got any answers?Thanks...