PDA

View Full Version : Account being blocked.

Super_Fly_Hop
11-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Hi
I play many games such as the IL2 series and FarCry. I got patch 1.1 because i couldnt play online so i was out of date. I then downloaded it and installed it but then my account for FarCry started to get blocked. Why?
I now have version patch 1.3, it is still being blocked, i created a new account, but when i get in and try to join a game it says that my Cd Key is being used, well it is, by my other account. I am using the same Ubisoft account for FarCry as i first created for Il2 FB. Can Ubi.com unblock my account and please let me play again?
Spit-Shooter/Super_Fly_Hop

Super_Fly_Hop
11-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Hi
I play many games such as the IL2 series and FarCry. I got patch 1.1 because i couldnt play online so i was out of date. I then downloaded it and installed it but then my account for FarCry started to get blocked. Why?
I now have version patch 1.3, it is still being blocked, i created a new account, but when i get in and try to join a game it says that my Cd Key is being used, well it is, by my other account. I am using the same Ubisoft account for FarCry as i first created for Il2 FB. Can Ubi.com unblock my account and please let me play again?
Spit-Shooter/Super_Fly_Hop