PDA

View Full Version : Injuring badguys?

fasecase
03-06-2005, 10:28 AM
At the end of the demo, the post missions stats said that I injured one of the bad guys. My question is, how can you do that? I mean, you can lethal them w/ right trigger or KO them w/ the left. Do they get injured if you roll them down some stairs or something?

fasecase
03-06-2005, 10:28 AM
At the end of the demo, the post missions stats said that I injured one of the bad guys. My question is, how can you do that? I mean, you can lethal them w/ right trigger or KO them w/ the left. Do they get injured if you roll them down some stairs or something?

Retard-Redneck
03-06-2005, 10:31 AM
did you throw something at a guy?

splinterfetus
03-06-2005, 10:32 AM
did you shoot a guy but not kill him?

DraegerMKV
03-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Or knock out the mechanic who opens the "gate" and then shoot the explosive latern next to him? that's the only way I've been able to injure a guy, without intentionally shooting someone and then leaving without killing them...

DarKA55ASSIN
03-06-2005, 10:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by splinterfetus:
did you shoot a guy but not kill him? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats wot i was thinkin

dynamite360
03-06-2005, 10:58 AM
If you bash open a door and hit a guy, it injures them.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
03-06-2005, 11:02 AM
maybe after KOing someone you put a bullet in them but like in there leg or arm so it didnt kill them

braiog
03-06-2005, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DraegerMKV:
Or knock out the mechanic who opens the "gate" and then shoot the explosive latern next to him? that's the only way I've been able to injure a guy, without intentionally shooting someone and then leaving without killing them... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I lure him out with a whistle and then drop down on top of him from above. Then I shoot his torch to blow open the way to the zipline.

fasecase
03-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Mmmm...nope. I was going for 100% so I purposely didn't fire at any of them. I only did non lethal attacks. I shot a guy with an airfoil round though. maybe those things injure them?