PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft

FireFightwarrio
12-25-2005, 05:36 AM
I just bought you Brothers in arms game and sadly i am very dissapointed in Ubi's works as of late namley Rainbow Six: Lockdown and this game brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood i am respectfully requesting a replacement copy of my game disk beacuse i can not play the game due to a Dirty or Damaged disk error i work at a Toys R Us in the U.S. and have awalys recmonded Ubisoft game to everyone that walks in but in but i can not willingfulley continue to do so if UBIs products continue to be a shotie as the games listed above i have them on the XBOX which was bought 6 months ago and do not have this problem with any other games my email is firefightwarrior@hotmail.com if Ubi chooses to reply

FireFightwarrio
12-25-2005, 05:36 AM
I just bought you Brothers in arms game and sadly i am very dissapointed in Ubi's works as of late namley Rainbow Six: Lockdown and this game brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood i am respectfully requesting a replacement copy of my game disk beacuse i can not play the game due to a Dirty or Damaged disk error i work at a Toys R Us in the U.S. and have awalys recmonded Ubisoft game to everyone that walks in but in but i can not willingfulley continue to do so if UBIs products continue to be a shotie as the games listed above i have them on the XBOX which was bought 6 months ago and do not have this problem with any other games my email is firefightwarrior@hotmail.com if Ubi chooses to reply

Firefight700
12-25-2005, 06:23 AM
This is not the place to do this, go to their web site and check there.

ragingpaseo
12-25-2005, 09:24 AM
sounds like the laser in your xbox just doesn't like the dvd disc ubi is using. it's not because ubi makes bad games.

example, years ago i had a sony receiver in my car, the darn thing just doesn't want to play my green day cd for some reason, and it plays everything else...then i upgrade to a kenwood excelon receiver, green day plays fine along with every cd i own...