PDA

View Full Version : If we want a balance update what should we do?

PersianImm0rtal
12-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Obviously there needs to be some slight balances in this game. How can we get Ubisoft to do this?

Covert-141
12-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I wouldn't call the removal of an entire faction "slight" (Jk) but yeah, your underestimating balance issues. Hell of alot more than "slight".

Wolf2449
12-25-2010, 05:44 PM
slight changes xD, it needs quite a few slight changes all over the place and a design change so the tds become more useful at tank killing(currently they are better than heavy tanks, but the difference is very small)

1)Give them lots of lots of money. thats the only way.

2)Mod tools cost

3)saying them what to do costs

4)and i am pretty sure they wont agree to put random programmers etc to work at ruse, its just doesnt seem so simple

so only number 1 is viable and possible

(P.S. when do we start stealing the banks and rich people??)

Covert-141
12-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Or give TD their proper Machine Guns or High Explosive Shells for anti infantry, even if only crappy anti infantry. TD is pretty effective in most cases, just that you often end up paying more for the base + research to counter tanks when thats all TD is good for.

hendrykes
12-26-2010, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Covert-141:
Or give TD their proper Machine Guns or High Explosive Shells for anti infantry, even if only crappy anti infantry. TD is pretty effective in most cases, just that you often end up paying more for the base + research to counter tanks when thats all TD is good for.

You don't know what you are talking about, you should go play RUSE some more, you haven't played the game for like 3 months already, people that know the game will include other units with their TD to keep infantry away.

But i do think TD should get better range then all heavy tanks :}

Grtz!

Brahmanfire
12-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Ok returds.... since you aren't very good at addressing the OP's original question.

I think the best way to get a balance patch in the works would be to write letters of suggestion to the Developers. If enough people/customers did this then I think they might pay a little more attention. Or select a team of highly skilled players and offer them over as a consultation team to the Ruse Devs to help in the patching/balancing process. This is what got CoH a patch after 1 1/2 years, and it worked very well.

As to the posters, with an RTS small and subtle changes are the only way to go when it comes to balancing. Every tiny change you make affects the bigger picture, the meta-game. You cannot brazenly just shoot out a bunch of changes benefiting your favorite factions and expect the game to be any more balanced then b4 you changed it. It would simply, favor your play style. :/

This game does NOT need HUGE changes across the board. Most intelligent players can see the developers were pretty close in terms of balance. There are slight changes needed.

Here are 2 that would make the game very close to being balanced properly.

Jeep: from $5 to $10
RussInfantry: From Elite weap. to Heavy weap.

And of course there are some more. But these 2 changes alone would make the game SOOO much more balanced and playable for everyone.

"Slight" changes fella's.... Slight.

Noobs and mediocre players push for sweeping immensely transformative gargantuan huge giant changes. And then leave the game more phucked then it was in the first place. Go play 100 games of ranked 1v1 with your faction set to random and then come back and share your balance idea's. Then, go play 100 more, k thx.

StuRmo_3viKtion
12-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by PersianImm0rtal:
Obviously there needs to be some slight balances in this game. How can we get Ubisoft to do this?

Unfortunately, there is that silly little thing called $$$, you know the stuff that comes from Admin. buildings in game, lol.

RUSE has not sold well at all, or should I say, not well enough to justify to the money managers of Ubi and/or Eugen that it is financially feasible to invest much more employee hours to make any significant adjustments. Notice we're STILL having significant issues with MP lobby, with the auto kick, and in game with player disconnects. The argument that these 2 issues are all about the player's ISP or computer systems do not hold water with me anymore. I have played most every popular online RTS, FPS, and MMO out there and RUSE leads them all in MP connection problems. So, is it really a problem on the players end? Somehow on all those other online games there is only occasional D/C problems. But for RUSE, it's rampant.

So... anyway I would prefer they fix the GLARING MP issues first and get a sizable RUSE gaming community going once players see there is some playing stability. THEN and only then should they worry about DLC, or balancing or new units or new nation or MOD support or Map Editor, etc. etc.

Oh... and, I almost forgot, the RUSE attempt at a Voice Comm. system that most modern games out there have included and work just fine, points at BF2 series, WiC, and others. As for RUSE it never had worked with any degree of usability, even in Beta.

Ruse just needs to perform better than it is currently, as it still feels like its in Beta. Then the $$$ for other things will come in.

Alcarin21
12-26-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Brahmanfire:
Ok returds.... since you aren't very good at addressing the OP's original question.

I think the best way to get a balance patch in the works would be to write letters of suggestion to the Developers. If enough people/customers did this then I think they might pay a little more attention. Or select a team of highly skilled players and offer them over as a consultation team to the Ruse Devs to help in the patching/balancing process. This is what got CoH a patch after 1 1/2 years, and it worked very well.

As to the posters, with an RTS small and subtle changes are the only way to go when it comes to balancing. Every tiny change you make affects the bigger picture, the meta-game. You cannot brazenly just shoot out a bunch of changes benefiting your favorite factions and expect the game to be any more balanced then b4 you changed it. It would simply, favor your play style. :/

This game does NOT need HUGE changes across the board. Most intelligent players can see the developers were pretty close in terms of balance. There are slight changes needed.

Here are 2 that would make the game very close to being balanced properly.

Jeep: from $5 to $10
RussInfantry: From Elite weap. to Heavy weap.

And of course there are some more. But these 2 changes alone would make the game SOOO much more balanced and playable for everyone.

"Slight" changes fella's.... Slight.

Noobs and mediocre players push for sweeping immensely transformative gargantuan huge giant changes. And then leave the game more phucked then it was in the first place. Go play 100 games of ranked 1v1 with your faction set to random and then come back and share your balance idea's. Then, go play 100 more, k thx.

Well the thing you said we should do already happened.

Back when RUSE hit the shelves there was a group of players that knew how to play really great, and most of them were discussing alot of things in the chat on steam group.

Afaik they did talk to Eugen about balancing issues, hell i f i recall correctly Wolfy even sent a list of things to devs what to change to balance the game.

I dont know the exact response, but as we see nothing happened. :P

Now its been 3 months, 90% of those people are not playing anymore.

We barely have any good players left, let alone great players.

Covert-141
12-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by hendrykes:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Covert-141:

You don't know what you are talking about, you should go play RUSE some more, you haven't played the game for like 3 months already, people that know the game will include other units with their TD to keep infantry away.

Grtz! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr... Yes I know. I have played the game for a total of 261 hours in all theatres of warfare.. (1v1-4v4-FFA) and I know people use other units to keep infantry away from TD, but I was SUGGESTING 1 of 2 possible changes, jesus. Do not assume, because you make an *** out of u and me. Sit around playing 4v4 all day, you've got no idea what balance is. To reiterate, one of the two possible things to do to TD was give them anti infantry capability to balance them out with the tank equivalent or make them the tank hunters they should be, but we all know any buffs to TD will kill the already hardly used heavy tanks (Super Pershing excluded). Last time I checked TD used to have 550 range anyway and EUG found something wrong with that, so the chances TD will be buffed are slim.

I random every game I play, and I do 1v1 :\
If you want my list of balance changes, its about 30 things, minor tweaks to every non USA nation and major nerfs for USA.

esiex3
12-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Now its been 3 months, 90% of those people are not playing anymore.

Yep, this. If you look at the top 10 players from the open beta tourney, I don't think any of them play RUSE anymore... or they only play a little bit.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the good players lost interest because of the horrible support for the game. Releasing the game to retail in a buggier state than in beta? Further messing with balance by adding a new unit to US? Really?

I bought starcraft 2 sometime after RUSE was released. Guess what? There's been, give or take, 4 patches since I bought it, along with a public beta to test the next patch. No need to prod the developer to do anything. They just fix things. That's the kind of support a competitive game needs. I paid 10 dollars more for sc2 than I did for ruse, but I can comfortably say I got better bang per buck for sc2.

skullhunter990
12-26-2010, 10:01 AM
i think the devs should have let the campaign (its dull and easy) and should have put some more work in the mp.

But how to get the devs to support ruse again? i think its not possible, they have abandoned it pretty much, and it wont be long ere ubisoft stops spending money on RUSE and it will be completely dead. I feel so sorry for this game with so much potential.

Covert-141
12-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by esiex3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now its been 3 months, 90% of those people are not playing anymore.

Yep, this. If you look at the top 10 players from the open beta tourney, I don't think any of them play RUSE anymore... or they only play a little bit.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the good players lost interest because of the horrible support for the game. Releasing the game to retail in a buggier state than in beta? Further messing with balance by adding a new unit to US? Really?

I bought starcraft 2 sometime after RUSE was released. Guess what? There's been, give or take, 4 patches since I bought it, along with a public beta to test the next patch. No need to prod the developer to do anything. They just fix things. That's the kind of support a competitive game needs. I paid 10 dollars more for sc2 than I did for ruse, but I can comfortably say I got better bang per buck for sc2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

StarCraft 2's balance isn't too great. Blizzard is trying, but Terran still needs some nerfing (I play Terran so don't call me biased) (Or atleast I don't feel it is because I miss the multirole capacity of most units) But Yeah Blizzard is content to support SC2 for the next three years. Should have seen the support during the beta, got a patch every 1-2 weeks.

hendrykes
12-26-2010, 02:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hendrykes:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Covert-141:

Errr... Yes I know. I have played the game for a total of 261 hours in all theatres of warfare.. (1v1-4v4-FFA) and I know people use other units to keep infantry away from TD, but I was SUGGESTING 1 of 2 possible changes, jesus. Do not assume, because you make an *** out of u and me. Sit around playing 4v4 all day, you've got no idea what balance is. To reiterate, one of the two possible things to do to TD was give them anti infantry capability to balance them out with the tank equivalent or make them the tank hunters they should be, but we all know any buffs to TD will kill the already hardly used heavy tanks (Super Pershing excluded). Last time I checked TD used to have 550 range anyway and EUG found something wrong with that, so the chances TD will be buffed are slim.

If you want my list of balance changes, its about 30 things, minor tweaks to every non USA nation and major nerfs for USA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

261 hours is nothing much, its a little... I am sure people with at least double of your played hours know more about the unbalanced **** in this game as you do... You are just one of the 80% that plays this game time to time...

I was more talking about TD's that should not get damaged by tanks first(in most cases) even a few LEE's kills a advanced TD, which i find a little weird... Same thing with AT's, they dont do **** to any other things then Tanks, why not let them take out tanks more easier(?) :}

Grtz!

M1GarandGuy
12-26-2010, 03:53 PM

What i do is bunch up light tanks and the TDs together you dont need any expensive heavy or advanced medium tanks. 5 light tanks will garanteed wipe out a column of infantry

If you do add a machine gun to TDs what use is infantry when they can be countered long range by tanks, TDs, arty, airplanes, etc. unless they are under blitz and fanatacism and there are ten or more they will die before they are in range of the target.

Warforger
12-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Reduce costs for British units, that's the main thing that makes them unbalanced and put recon in French + British barracks, otherwise British are playable. Also take out the M16, its unneeded to a race that already has the best basic AA gun for the best price, and keep the research for the M19 in its place.

For Germans you could take the armored recon in the armor base, either take out the fighter bomber in 1939 or give the French the Guppy in 1939. Take out the Siegfred Blockadus, I honestly don't see why the Germans would need such a building, or possibly give it to them in '45, sure they had it long before then but so did the British had the Churchhill before 42.

For Americans, increase the cost of units at least, and like I said take out the M16.

Wolf2449
12-26-2010, 06:15 PM
From the beginning the TD had a design flaw. They didnt have a real counter to them. they were up in beta and the devs did nothing more other than nerf them...

What i suggested to the devs(and said that they are going to asnwer back with their list which never happened) was to change the TD to
have 550-565 range
increase the price of current tds by 15-20
and reduce the range of heavy tanks to 475-485.

Why?? the tds were always very cheap and the only real hard counter they had was air units or 88s which both werent cost effective enough since TD costed like 20-25 and planes and 88s costed like 30-50

With those changes the TD will be a very powerful anti tank weapon but will also be quite expensive and the 88s will finally get a real use in game expect from being ridiculously expensive piece of crap. So now TD will be a counter unit but will aslo be countered effectively.

In the best they were ridiculously op now they are very close to heavy tanks. i did many tests with xou and cost effectively the TD barely managed to win vs heavy tanks(and that was when they actually focused fire). they won but they werent any close to be a hard counter and most units in game hard counter something and get hard countered by something but TDs failed there

P.S. sending letters and stuff never really works, unless there is profit they wont care

I bought starcraft 2 sometime after RUSE was released. Guess what? There's been, give or take, 4 patches since I bought it, along with a public beta to test the next patch. No need to prod the developer to do anything. They just fix things. That's the kind of support a competitive game needs. I paid 10 dollars more for sc2 than I did for ruse, but I can comfortably say I got better bang per buck for sc2.

Go away u freaky fan fanboy, dont try to convert people to your religion you pope
. sc2 is made by blizzard which actually cares about her outside reputation and supports their games. Plus sc2 is a typical rts game which i have seen millions and ruse is something new which had potential and was a great real strategy game compared to all the rt"s" we have today

Covert-141
12-26-2010, 07:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hendrykes:

If you want my list of balance changes, its about 30 things, minor tweaks to every non USA nation and major nerfs for USA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

261 hours is nothing much, its a little... I am sure people with at least double of your played hours know more about the unbalanced **** in this game as you do... You are just one of the 80% that plays this game time to time...

I was more talking about TD's that should not get damaged by tanks first(in most cases) even a few LEE's kills a advanced TD, which i find a little weird... Same thing with AT's, they dont do **** to any other things then Tanks, why not let them take out tanks more easier(?) :}

Your overestimating how long it takes to learn how to play this game. Just because YOU have spent 1000 hours playing this game, congradulations, I have beaten you plenty of times with a fraction of the hours. Skill is only effected by Experience based on a learning curve. RUSE is not hard to learn to play, get over it. Lees do not kill an equal number of advanced TD, what game are you playing? You know nothing about balance because you dont play 1v1, end of story. Don't bother quoting or even examining my posts. Can't judge balance in a game without going from the ground up. Was discussing a possible change, I doubt anything will happen with TD though.

Originally posted by M1GarandGuy:

What i do is bunch up light tanks and the TDs together you dont need any expensive heavy or advanced medium tanks. 5 light tanks will garanteed wipe out a column of infantry

If you do add a machine gun to TDs what use is infantry when they can be countered long range by tanks, TDs, arty, airplanes, etc. unless they are under blitz and fanatacism and there are ten or more they will die before they are in range of the target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is exactly what I do btw... dependant on nation though, as some don't have decent tanks *Cough UK Cough* Its best to use advanced mediums for the three armor, they can sub as a decent meatshield for TD. Again, was suggesting a change. I'm completely aware of how to play the game. It was a possible change once again, since apparently TD can't be more effective against tanks. Granted I know it will never happen, but it would be historic. Infantry have a use, capturing buildings. Thats really about all they were ever good for... see how Anti Tank serves one purpose, to counter tanks? Same thing for Infantry.

Originally posted by Wolf2449:
From the beginning the TD had a design flaw. They didnt have a real counter to them. they were up in beta and the devs did nothing more other than nerf them...

What i suggested to the devs(and said that they are going to asnwer back with their list which never happened) was to change the TD to
have 550-565 range
increase the price of current tds by 15-20
and reduce the range of heavy tanks to 475-485.

Why?? the tds were always very cheap and the only real hard counter they had was air units or 88s which both werent cost effective enough since TD costed like 20-25 and planes and 88s costed like 30-50

With those changes the TD will be a very powerful anti tank weapon but will also be quite expensive and the 88s will finally get a real use in game expect from being ridiculously expensive piece of crap. So now TD will be a counter unit but will also be countered effectively.

In the best they were ridiculously op now they are very close to heavy tanks. i did many tests with xou and cost effectively the TD barely managed to win vs heavy tanks(and that was when they actually focused fire). they won but they werent any close to be a hard counter and most units in game hard counter something and get hard countered by something but TDs failed there

P.S. sending letters and stuff never really works, unless there is profit they wont care

Wolfy, there is a ground counter to TD, its called Anti Tank >.> granted, you can't chase TD around with it but you can force them back a bit until they get artillery, offsetting the balance and letting you get enough heavy tanks or your own tank destroyers to wipe out theirs. I seriously doubt EUG is going to go back on the TD range nerf though. Heavy tanks in their multirole capacity are too effective considering TD is barely cheaper and can't attack buildings/infantry is odd, but giving TD range advantage along with speed advantage makes Heavy Tanks entirely useless no matter how you look at it.

For your proposed plan to work TD would need a speed nerf as well as price adjustments. Can't have TD outrunning heavy tanks and having more range, turns them into free kills.

This should all be in an entirely different thread as we've been derailed quite a bit.

Wolf2449
12-26-2010, 08:54 PM
For your proposed plan to work TD would need a speed nerf as well as price adjustments. Can't have TD outrunning heavy tanks and having more range, turns them into free kills.
Exactly, what makes you think that tanks should be able to fight against TD?? Td should be a hard counter to tanks, you should not try to fight td with mass tanks. Plus td will now cost the same as heavy tanks(+15-20 to all current td price)

But i agree with a slight speed nerf so it wont be able to reach the range of breda before it dies in big fights

At isnt really effective at killing TDS since they can simply go away and make arty.
What you are saying is incorrect though, make ats to save some time in order to create ????
more heavy tanks and TD??? wouldn't be more wise to actually create a counter to the TD and not make units which are supposed to be countered by the TD or are the same as td??

I dont see the logic behind this, you want to counter something, you dont want to mass more units than the enemy so you can win a 12 vs 11 fight

Heavy tanks will still have their uses, TDs will now be countered by 88s and air cost effectively and you can protect your tanks with them. Plus there is no better moving base killer than tanks that can be effective at taking out buildings/infantry/smaller tanks/defenses which planes would take more time to do since they need to reload etc and arties are slow and expensive and get one shotted by air

Covert-141
12-26-2010, 11:21 PM
TD historically was essentially a tank with a heavier gun stripped of whatever made it cheap enough to be mass produced. Essentially TD was lighter and faster than a regular tank at the cost of armor, but in most cases had the same arnament >.>

What I mean by Anti Tank is a counter for Tank Destroyers is that since they can't hit it, so it acts as a barrier. Artillery can't hit tanks and it only takes a few anti tank guns in the right spot to keep back tank destroyers, and in most cases artillery isn't cheap. I don't mean to turn the game into mass and attack at this point but you should be able to get together a plan of attack by the time your opponent funnels cash into artillery to counter anti tank, and artillery doesn't help against tanks. Getting air to counter the TD might be hit or miss because they already have an AT/AA Base up, and with the different nations having different units its entirely situational. Generically, mixing Tanks with Tank Destroyers would beat Tank Destroyers with Artillery for every nation.

Alcarin21
12-27-2010, 12:10 AM
TD historically was essentially a tank with a heavier gun stripped of whatever made it cheap enough to be mass produced. Essentially TD was lighter and faster than a regular tank at the cost of armor, but in most cases had the same arnament >.>

What I mean by Anti Tank is a counter for Tank Destroyers is that since they can't hit it, so it acts as a barrier. Artillery can't hit tanks and it only takes a few anti tank guns in the right spot to keep back tank destroyers, and in most cases artillery isn't cheap. I don't mean to turn the game into mass and attack at this point but you should be able to get together a plan of attack by the time your opponent funnels cash into artillery to counter anti tank, and artillery doesn't help against tanks. Getting air to counter the TD might be hit or miss because they already have an AT/AA Base up, and with the different nations having different units its entirely situational. Generically, mixing Tanks with Tank Destroyers would beat Tank Destroyers with Artillery for every nation.

Actually in whole WW2 there were more tanks taking part on battlefields than TDs at any era.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 06:14 AM

Your overestimating how long it takes to learn how to play this game. Just because YOU have spent 1000 hours playing this game, congradulations, I have beaten you plenty of times with a fraction of the hours. Skill is only effected by Experience based on a learning curve. RUSE is not hard to learn to play, get over it. Lees do not kill an equal number of advanced TD, what game are you playing? You know nothing about balance because you dont play 1v1, end of story. Don't bother quoting or even examining my posts. Can't judge balance in a game without going from the ground up. Was discussing a possible change, I doubt anything will happen with TD though.

I still learn new things, almost every time i play a couple of hours... I know many other players(atleast over 100 more RUSE players then you) with at least double your played hours that still learn new stuff from time to time, i am sure you will laugh at me when i say infantry beats a siegfried bunker easily if you use them right, but its a fact, you just learned it from me, congratz!

I said a FEW Lees, not just 1 lee vs 1 TD, that is just stupid to think i ment that.

I have never been beaten by you before, i must have played over 50 games against you (while i still dont know you) and won all games, very easy! it became so boring that i have quit playing against you and removed you as a friend @ steam (because again, i dont remember you)

I played more 1v1 then you, another fact.

Again, i think TDs should be more powerful against Tanks and they should ignore everything else then Tanks.

Grtz!

Alcarin21
12-27-2010, 07:20 AM

I still learn new things, almost every time i play a couple of hours... I know many other players(atleast over 100 more RUSE players then you) with at least double your played hours that still learn new stuff from time to time, i am sure you will laugh at me when i say infantry beats a siegfried bunker easily if you use them right, but its a fact, you just learned it from me, congratz!

I said a FEW Lees, not just 1 lee vs 1 TD, that is just stupid to think i ment that.

I have never been beaten by you before, i must have played over 50 games against you (while i still dont know you) and won all games, very easy! it became so boring that i have quit playing against you and removed you as a friend @ steam (because again, i dont remember you)

Again, i think TDs should be more powerful against Tanks and they should ignore everything else then Tanks.

Replays or it didnt happen tbh.

Me want to see 1v1 replays you beating Hoppa, or Tigga, or Nick or Tchowy.

:P

But hours of playtime mean NOTHING.

100 hours in 4v4 =/= 100 hours of 1v1. in terms of individual skill.

500 hours of publics =/= even 50 hours of playing either tourney/or set up games with someone really skilled.

1000 hours of sitting in RUSE lobby getting time up(i know you probably didnt do that but i know some people who are AFK 2+ hours leaving RUSE running = +time) =/= 1 hour of game even publics.

Conclusion.

Game time means nothing, The quality fo game time means something.

Good day

I also know a guy with 400 hours of RUSE who still start proto in 1v1 as germany and fails by carro M15 rush.

Ofcourse people like that can learn new stuff after 2000 hours also, cos they are just plain noobs.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Alcarin21:

500 hours of publics =/= even 50 hours of playing either tourney/or set up games with someone really skilled.

1000 hours of sitting in RUSE lobby getting time up(i know you probably didnt do that but i know some people who are AFK 2+ hours leaving RUSE running = +time) =/= 1 hour of game even publics.

Conclusion.

Good day

I also know a guy with 400 hours of RUSE who still start proto in 1v1 as germany and fails by carro M15 rush.

Ofcourse people like that can learn new stuff after 2000 hours also, cos they are just plain noobs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it just me, or do you really sound really stupid?

You played me 3v3+ and lost lost lost, it doesnt matter, but now you think i played more then 1000 hours and didnt do a single 1v1?

I said i play 1v1 and 2v2 as well, i DIDNT say i have beaten Hoppa or the other ones (Isnt that Nick player one of the biggest noobs around RUSE? i've heard about him before...)

Anyways... I play all and i only find 3v3+ really worth spending my time on...

Ok so you say, level doesnt matter, hours doesnt matter... So it all doesnt matter, a player with 100 hours or level 100, can easily (EASILY, bc you said it ment NOTHING) beat someone with 1000 hours?

Also, you are telling us there is NOTHING you can learn in RUSE? You know all already?

EDIT: Just asked Hoppa about this **** and he told me first it indeed does mean nothing, but later he confirms; OFCOURSE it means something, but it doesnt mean someone with the most hours, is the best player, but it sure shows if you can expect a player is any good or not.

I can ask many others, but i dont bother that... I know it means something... ofc... lawl...

Grtz!

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 08:10 AM
First off, I deleted you as a friend. Second off, a good player remembers all of his losses and learns from them (Hell, thats actually a criteria of life). You want to have selective memory, thats fine. Don't run around here calling people who've beat you with public randoms against your organized team a noob, because god knows what that makes you.

Skill is effected by Experience, but with RUSE it doesn't take long to learn how to play. Don't forget open betas. Someone with 1 hour could join the game and totally wreak havok having played before. There is not a thing more I can learn, the only way for me to get better at RUSE is to go back to playing other RTS's then eventually come back. (The reason is simple, if you can't tell why then your not nearly as good as you think you are)

Lees are completely incapable of destroying any form of TD. <--- This is probably tied for the most wrong thing ever posted. No non researched medium tank save maybe the SAU-35 could ever do anything against advanced AT. If your using less AT guns vs the tanks of course you'll lose, AT is like $10-$15 against $20-$25 tanks.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 08:19 AM
First off, I deleted you as a friend. Second off, a good player remembers all of his losses and learns from them (Hell, thats actually a criteria of life). You want to have selective memory, thats fine. Don't run around here calling people who've beat you with public randoms against your organized team a noob, because god knows what that makes you.

Skill is effected by Experience, but with RUSE it doesn't take long to learn how to play. Don't forget open betas. Someone with 1 hour could join the game and totally wreak havok having played before.

Lees are completely incapable of destroying any form of TD. <--- This is probably tied for the most wrong thing ever posted.

One question then; when have you deleted me? ;D Dont tell me is has been less then a month ago, because thats totally wrong.

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Sometime October.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Oh sorry, i didnt know there were any players that can do everything the fastest (No need to train to become even faster) and everything they do is the best way there is (No need to become better).. Now i've met you! w0w!

I still learn things everyday... To become faster and better at some small things mostly... Still getting even if its only a little, faster and better every time i play another few hours...

Grtz!

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Sometime October.

3 months ago... you have beaten me 3 months ago... and you know how i play now... LOOOOOOOL

+++1

earcob
12-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Bahahaha. I took a dump on this hendrykes kid and talked ****. He threatened me saying that he's a "big deal in the ruse community" and could make it so I would be kicked from any future lobby games I tried to join. WAHAHAHA. Kid is a joke.

eslogrove
12-27-2010, 08:36 AM
This hendrykes guy is a joke if u want to lose listen to what he says... its soooo good makes me want to uninstall ruse and crawl into my mothers womb... NOT!

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Oh sorry, i didnt know there were any players that can do everything the fastest (No need to train to become even faster) and everything they do is the best way there is (No need to become better).. Now i've met you! w0w!

I still learn things everyday... To become faster and better at some small things mostly... Still getting even if its only a little, faster and better every time i play another few hours...

Grtz!

Sometime October.

3 months ago... you have beaten me 3 months ago... and you know how i play now... LOOOOOOOL

+++1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/NickrulesXD/Dead%20Frontier/vymbv7.gif

And again you fail to understand the learning curve in this game. If your still learning things, its because you weren't paying attention while you were doing nothing but infantry spamming for a good month. Organized teams have something to do with it, lets see you join someone else's game instead of host. You learn things because you fail to adapt beyond anything outside of your shell. And now your apparently threatening members of the community? Seriously? .Whoiezz I have 1000 hours I can tell people what to do? Oh dear god I hope you get whats comming.

rushattack
12-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Hendrykes = WHOIZZZZ

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by hendrykes:EDIT: Just asked Hoppa about this **** and he told me first it indeed does mean nothing, but later he confirms; OFCOURSE it means something, but it doesnt mean someone with the most hours, is the best player, but it sure shows if you can expect a player is any good or not.

I can ask many others, but i dont bother that... I know it means something... ofc... lawl...

Grtz!

Uhh?? dont get me into topics....

what i think:

More hours should get you better in evry game but if your just not good in gaming, you can play as much as you want, you will never get to the top.
The more hours you play, the more you can learn, some are just to stupid to understand something. we call them noobs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
altough i think this game doesnt need that much to learn. i think i know almost evrything about the game. The only thing you can always improve is the speed of thinking while playing and the speed you go over the maps and command your units etc, etc.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 08:47 AM
This is funny, i have never EVER kicked someone that looked skilled, you may ask around, many good players know me...

Im a noob, get over it earcob... Dont tell ppl i told you stuff you've just said, because i would never.

Yes i am WHOEiZz and yes i became atleast a little better in the previous 3 months i have played... made atleast 70% of my RUSE hours in those 3 months...

Nick... Covert-141... Add me and i show you how i play now, stop saying bull**** about me...

I really dont care... But remember; You dont know me. Im just one of those players you have deleted (for what reason?) MONTHS ago... That is why i dont remember you... You must have been nothing special...

Grtz!

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Kickass.Hoppa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hendrykes:EDIT: Just asked Hoppa about this **** and he told me first it indeed does mean nothing, but later he confirms; OFCOURSE it means something, but it doesnt mean someone with the most hours, is the best player, but it sure shows if you can expect a player is any good or not.

Grtz!

Uhh?? dont get me into topics....

what i think:

More hours should get you better in evry game but if your just not good in gaming, you can play as much as you want, you will never get to the top.
The more hours you play, the more you can learn, some are just to stupid to understand something. we call them noobs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
altough i think this game doesnt need that much to learn. i think i know almost evrything about the game. The only thing you can always improve is the speed of thinking while playing and the speed you go over the maps and command your units etc, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah don't worry Hoppa, we knew what you meant by your post. Errr... What he quoted from your convo :P

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 08:52 AM
This is funny, i have never EVER kicked someone that looked skilled, you may ask around, many good players know me...

Im a noob, get over it earcob... Dont tell ppl i told you stuff you've just said, because i would never.

Yes i am WHOEiZz and yes i became atleast a little better in the previous 3 months i have played... made atleast 70% of my RUSE hours in those 3 months...

Nick... Covert-141... Add me and i show you how i play now, stop saying bull**** about me...

I really dont care... But remember; You dont know me. Im just one of those players you have deleted (for what reason?) MONTHS ago... That is why i dont remember you... You must have been nothing special...

Grtz!

Selective memory and an elitist attitude (unwarranted by the way) will get you nowhere. I don't have to play you because 1v1 thats essentially a free win for me. I've beaten you before and your blatant lack of understanding shows how little you've changed and how poor your play still is. 1v1 is a long way from home on 4v4 where there is no one but yourself to cover your weaknesses.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 09:01 AM

Grtz!

Selective memory and an elitist attitude (unwarranted by the way) will get you nowhere. I don't have to play you because 1v1 thats essentially a free win for me. I've beaten you before and your blatant lack of understanding shows how little you've changed and how poor your play still is. 1v1 is a long way from home on 4v4 where there is no one but yourself to cover your weaknesses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is only 1 game needed to show you, you are nothing, and i am at least a little more...

You are the only one that remembers beating me in a 3v3+ game... I can tell you, with the players i played often back in that time, they wont remember you either.

I tell you; Come and play, and see how much you still have to learn about this game...

Grtz!

Alcarin21
12-27-2010, 09:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alcarin21:

Conclusion.

Good day

Ofcourse people like that can learn new stuff after 2000 hours also, cos they are just plain noobs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You played me 3v3+ and lost lost lost, it doesnt matter, but now you think i played more then 1000 hours and didnt do a single 1v1?

I said i play 1v1 and 2v2 as well, i DIDNT say i have beaten Hoppa or the other ones (Isnt that Nick player one of the biggest noobs around RUSE? i've heard about him before...)

Ok so you say, level doesnt matter, hours doesnt matter... So it all doesnt matter, a player with 100 hours or level 100, can easily (EASILY, bc you said it ment NOTHING) beat someone with 1000 hours?

Also, you are telling us there is NOTHING you can learn in RUSE? You know all already?

EDIT: Just asked Hoppa about this **** and he told me first it indeed does mean nothing, but later he confirms; OFCOURSE it means something, but it doesnt mean someone with the most hours, is the best player, but it sure shows if you can expect a player is any good or not.

Why did you take it all personally?

I was talking generally, trying to explain why amount of hours played do not proove someone is great player or not.

I never said anything about you with exception of the part where i said 1000 hours and in () i mentioned you since i know you didnt do it like that.

Nothing was appointed personally to you everything on your words that Nicks amount of played

But you attacked me back personally saying I lost to you, what the ****?

Ofcourse EVERYONE can learn something new, but you know what hours played IS NOWHERE near criteria what to expect.

If you play 800 hours of UK and 150 hours of USA and 50 hours of italy for example then go play Germany ofc you will be worse with it and people with 300 hours of playing the same nation as that 300 hours will be able to beat you.

Every amounts of hours are taken as EXAMPLE just so you dont go attacking me personally again.

Ofcourse chances of getting a good player playing lvl 100 than playing lvl 1, but its not a measure.

Besides the game is so populated with low skilled players i find myself downranking my OWN skill playing with them and then i get 1 good player and i am being sloppy not doing my best and i loose.

I learned about Germany so much and so good that the only improvement of me playing germany would be to actually bother and learn EVERY single keybind for all buildings and units, and to increase my reflexes(which is a long process)

Its entirely different thing with UK though, if i play it i will be lost after 3rd minute of game simply for not having an idea of what to go for, and look at it the best way possible so i tend to **** it up 50% of the time vs good players. There i can learn alot.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 09:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alcarin21:

Conclusion.

Good day

Why did you take it all personally?

I was talking generally, trying to explain why amount of hours played do not proove someone is great player or not.

I never said anything about you with exception of the part where i said 1000 hours and in () i mentioned you since i know you didnt do it like that.

Nothing was appointed personally to you everything on your words that Nicks amount of played

But you attacked me back personally saying I lost to you, what the ****?

Ofcourse EVERYONE can learn something new, but you know what hours played IS NOWHERE near criteria what to expect.

If you play 800 hours of UK and 150 hours of USA and 50 hours of italy for example then go play Germany ofc you will be worse with it and people with 300 hours of playing the same nation as that 300 hours will be able to beat you.

Every amounts of hours are taken as EXAMPLE just so you dont go attacking me personally again.

Ofcourse chances of getting a good player playing lvl 100 than playing lvl 1, but its not a measure.

Besides the game is so populated with low skilled players i find myself downranking my OWN skill playing with them and then i get 1 good player and i am being sloppy not doing my best and i loose.

I learned about Germany so much and so good that the only improvement of me playing germany would be to actually bother and learn EVERY single keybind for all buildings and units, and to increase my reflexes(which is a long process)

Its entirely different thing with UK though, if i play it i will be lost after 3rd minute of game simply for not having an idea of what to go for, and look at it the best way possible so i tend to **** it up 50% of the time vs good players. There i can learn alot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its more that you know me MUCH more as Nick, but still defend his replies... You know he doesn't know me at all...

I play as random nation too, to learn to play with other nations as well... Players that plays alot with or versus me, knows that..

Grtz!

The_Ghost_54
12-27-2010, 09:18 AM
guys just smd whoezz is a good player and all dot's are, lets play one game when u want will learn u the base of ruse, smd again

oxiden
12-27-2010, 09:31 AM
.WHOEiZz is a great gamer.. Played lots with him.. What's you problem. Get a life and learn to play for yourself. Some people are just better then others, and some people have to whine & complain their whole lifes.. Seriously, what is your major mailfunction?

max099
12-27-2010, 09:35 AM
LOL - I think you guys got beaten too often by whoz. Your head seems to hurt now.
You are talking bulls***t!

Take it as men and dont't go crying for mommy.

"i have quit playing against you and removed you as a friend" wow - that REALLY hurts - LOL. Welcome to Kindergarden.

Go and proove yourselves on the battlefield.

kierentod12345
12-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by oxiden:
.WHOEiZz is a great gamer.. Played lots with him.. What's you problem. Get a life and learn to play for yourself. Some people are just better then others, and some people have to whine & complain their whole lifes.. Seriously, what is your major mailfunction?

Well stop complaining about other complaining idiot.

As for the above poster, maybe shut up !?

Alcarin21
12-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by kierentod12345:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oxiden:

As for the above poster, maybe shut up !? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kieren why bother replying to those people even, its obviously that they just logged to defend him

number of posts by both: 1

trolling ftl.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 09:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kierentod12345:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oxiden:

As for the above poster, maybe shut up !? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kieren why bother replying to those people even, its obviously that they just logged to defend him

number of posts by both: 1

trolling ftl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They look like players that have played with or against me, at least more then Covert-141... He posts too much crap about me, he don't know me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

You should defend Covert-141 a little less, thinking he knows me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif He talks too much crap, he should play some against me and find out, who i am. NOTE: im not saying im the best or god or whatever... I just know, i atleast beat him easily, reading what he said about me, he doesnt know me...

Its like you guys have a small community over here and defend each other were needed ;p

Grtz!

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 10:10 AM
They look like players that have played with or against me, at least more then Covert-141... He posts too much crap about me, he don't know me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

You should defend Covert-141 a little less, thinking he knows me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif He talks too much crap, he should play some against me and find out, who i am. NOTE: im not saying im the best or god or whatever... I just know, i atleast beat him easily, reading what he said about me, he doesnt know me...

Its like you guys have a small community over here and defend each other were needed ;p

Grtz!

first off all, STOP THE 10000KM TEXTQUOTES -.-!

looks more to multiaccounts to me to assist yourself lol... with max099 and oxiden...

Edit: go add each other to your friends and play a game. GOGOGOGO.... then come back and whine again

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 10:15 AM

Grtz!

first off all, STOP THE 10000KM TEXTQUOTES -.-!

looks more to multiaccounts to me to assist yourself lol... with max099 and oxiden...

Edit: go add each other to your friends and play a game. GOGOGOGO.... then come back and whine again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It looks like that Nick guy is afraid of me... He didnt do 1 single request, i will show him the truth, if he plays against me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

About the above replies, add them to your steam to see they are real players http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by hendrykes:It looks like that Nick guy is afraid of me... He didnt do 1 single request, i will show him the truth, if he plays against me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

so Nick, go add him, play a couple of games and then its over instead of flaming to each other whole time, altought flaming is fun ^^

Userkiller3814
12-27-2010, 10:35 AM
why bother calling someone bad saying he sux then why the hel do you stil join him stop playing with him and your done no need for this flaming just stop playing with him.

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Userkiller3814:
why bother calling someone bad saying he sux then why the hel do you stil join him stop playing with him and your done no need for this flaming just stop playing with him.

nah, play with him and prove he sucks otherwise keep your mouth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thats much more fun

rushattack
12-27-2010, 10:47 AM
30 game win streak. No more good players in ruse. All the decent players dodge us in 3v3 4v4

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by rushattack:
30 game win streak. No more good players in ruse. All the decent players dodge us in 3v3 4v4

if you play 3v3 and 4v4 only, then your not even a good player... go 1v1 and learn to play on your own skills

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 10:52 AM

add me: hendrykes

I know you a little... Play against me and you will return playing 1v1 and 2v2 within no-time ;D

I think :$ Oh well... We'll find out if you play vs us http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dobbel0
12-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I read a lot on this this tread , And see my best ingame mate whoeizz is talked a lot about .

I got like 900-1000 hrs to doing Ruse , maybe done 300hrs , atleast on team with whoeizz...

My ingame Nick is Xxx !

If someone call Whoeizz a inf spammer they are wrong , and most of the time itīs Whoeizz trying find better players to play!!

I Think Whoeizz is the greatest player i have ever seen controlling Air , and he also do good on ground ..

I have also learned a lot from him about team strategy , wich is not the same as 1 on 1 .. an opinion ! Also about how the game works, supply cheared ond stuff like that wich is importent in team , on who to spend the most on force F.eks .

We do 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 .. and got most victory . we sure loose now and then but i canīt remember we have lost twice vs Any good team on a row the last month or so ..

Dunno i sometimes think i know the most of this game , but it is always something to improve during Attacks , and that whats keep this game interesting ...

rushattack
12-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Kickass hoppa how can you even make a ignorant statement like that. You dont even play ruse anymore. There are no players online for ranked 1 v 1 2 v 2. So your saying the only way someone is good is if they play 1 v 1 . Well thats ur opinion. I like 3 v 3 4 v 4 team games. Its my personel preference cause me and my m8s like to play together. Maybe you should make some friends and play us in team game instead of flaming.

WHOIZZ i used to have you on my friends list. I just didnt like the auto invite you would send everygame you played. Ive beating you many times but your still a good player in my eyes compared to rest of community.

hendrykes
12-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Kickass hoppa how can you even make a ignorant statement like that. You dont even play ruse anymore. There are no players online for ranked 1 v 1 2 v 2. So your saying the only way someone is good is if they play 1 v 1 . Well thats ur opinion. I like 3 v 3 4 v 4 team games. Its my personel preference cause me and my m8s like to play together. Maybe you should make some friends and play us in team game instead of flaming.

WHOIZZ i used to have you on my friends list. I just didnt like the auto invite you would send everygame you played. Ive beating you many times but your still a good player in my eyes compared to rest of community.

You can have beaten me many times, i still get beaten time to time, its keeps the game interesting.

And if i invited you many times, as you say, you must have been someone skilled or just someone that said he was skilled enough... If we dont play against Clans, we invite players who thinks or are good, else it will get boring...

If you are up for some 3v3+ against me, add me @ steam. I dont mind if you guys are better or we are, but i just dont like players that say **** about me or my clan, without 1 game against me in the last few weeks... Just play against me then you may say whatever you want about me @ the forums... Thats why i dont like Covert-141 and keep responding http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Grtz!

Wolf2449
12-27-2010, 11:28 AM
I left this thread at a page yesterday and now its in 3 pages full of fail...
May i ask why you feed the noob who is also a troll???

Hoppa is right. Simple, 1v1 requires far more skill and attention than "fun" 3v3-4v4 games which are filled with kids that got no idea about the gameplay depth or how to actually play a game at a top level.
1v1 requires to player to use every little gameplay detail to his advantage and has learned the game stats and overall effectiveness:cost ratio through the most skill demanding mode. Something that in 3v3 games will never happen, because kids(i know they are not kids, but in gaming they are since they know absolutely nothing compared to a top player) just play for fun and dont learn anything since the fun modes they play gives them absolutely 0 competitive experience and never even forces them to improve.
I play for fun modes sometimes, but just for fun. And i always prefer to play with top players of 1v1 because i know they actually know what they do

I am ok with noobs wanting to play fun modes but watching them come into the forums and try to discuss about the game is irritating...they should not be allowed to post in forums since they have absolutely no idea about gaming(NO.playing games doesn't make you a gamer)

Hoppa could not be playing the game but is still better. Like you said 1v1 is almost dead unless you w8 for hours... and get a totally noob opponent who doesnt even know to play. Players cant improve that way, their skill stays at the same level as it was before and until ruse magically comes to life hoppa will still be better

about TD issue
first clear your mind from ww2 stuff, we are talking about the gameplay and it should not be affected by anything else, plus also think that with my idea there wont be as many ridiculous jacksons since they will cost 35-40 and 2x more time than now

I see what you want to do, at can act as a barrier but it doesnt kill them, you can stall for time to get more units to fight them(but he can make at as well) but this is not a real hard counter, its a soft counter with many losses on your side and this games is based on hard counters and it cant just have random soft counter system in some units
Every unit in the game has a cost effective hard counter which totally obliterates the other unit. And i SAY why there isnt any such thing for tank destroyers your honor??!!
With their currently ridiculously cheap cost they cant be hard countered and with the current range they are very close to a heavy tank soft counter instead of hard counter that it was in the beta and it should have stayed as one.

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 11:43 AM

yes, the 1v1's shows your OWN skill. 3v3's shows your own skills with the skills from others. 3 average players can win from the 3 best players after they did (example) like 1000 trianingshours together, but when the 3 best players would train 10hours they are already as good as you as they know how to play.

and i didnt dodge you rushattack lols haha, i just had to prove..-.- to another one that i do know how to play 1v1. so if you still want, go play.

@ wolfy, i just played my first 1v1 since couple of weeks! so im still playing haha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif i have alot of fans that want to play me xD go instal the game again and we can do the 2v2 fanboys too :P

n4ji
12-27-2010, 11:47 AM
what's the topics : "If we want a balance update what should we do?" ok guys seems u lost the way... nevermind

just 3 points before talk about whoeizzz :
1- yes 5$ usa jeep really cheap and really unfair reco GO 10$
2- urss heavy infant(elite stat) is OP. GO nerf to heavy infant stat
3- did u see stats of B17, Lancaster and PE8 (urss bomber) all got 1042dmg to building but everybody know that a siegfried or maginot bunker didnt resist to one PE8 but you need two lancaster or B17 so wtf ? stat are false ?

Whoeizz great player http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif go 1v1 will see and give us replay !

ps : see a strange bug
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/285845ar234.png
killing an hq, 9 admin, 2 supply with 1 ar234 ?

Skarath08
12-27-2010, 12:05 PM
The admin ok, but the HQ O.o

Userkiller3814
12-27-2010, 12:28 PM
haxxor XD

fattoler
12-27-2010, 12:33 PM
I've said it once I'll say it again. Make The Churchill an Advanced Heavy Tank and replace it with a Comet A31 in the Prototype base. Or if the devs had any love, then a Mk.1 Centurion.

earcob
12-27-2010, 12:56 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Content removed. Please review the forum rules before reposting, abuse to fellow members, attempts to bypass the language filter etc are not permitted</span>

Warforger
12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by earcob:
It's pretty funny reading these forums. All it is a bunch of ugly nerds arguing over an over simplified failed RTS that no one will be playing or talking about in a few months from now. I love how a few of you nerds think you're hot **** because you have won a tournament that had 12 people in it. Perhaps try making it to the top tier of a game that has a large and talented base before thinking you deserve bragging rights. It's also hilarious that some of you have "retired" and think your opinion is worth something. It doesn't take a genius to dissect this game.

Uh ok. Cool story bro. Why are you here again?

skullhunter990
12-27-2010, 01:01 PM
It's pretty funny reading these forums. All it is a bunch of ugly nerds arguing over an over simplified failed RTS that no one will be playing or talking about in a few months from now. I love how a few of you nerds think you're hot **** because you have won a tournament that had 12 people in it. Perhaps try making it to the top tier of a game that has a large and talented base before thinking you deserve bragging rights. It's also hilarious that some of you have "retired" and think your opinion is worth something. It doesn't take a genius to dissect this game.

Go play another game yourself. In case you didn't notice: these are the RUSE forums. So we talk about RUSE. Makes sense uh?

You say we should play a game with a large playerbase, but we dont like those games. RUSE is in my opinion a very nice and special strategy game, one you will rarely see. Last strategy game as good as ruse was supreme commander, but that one has almost no playerbase either, what to do then?

Play starcraft 2? NEVER, i have bought that game, and ugh what a waste of my money. Its not innovating, its only who can click faster. Not very much fun.

So devs (if you read this) give this guy a ban pls, he is irritating, and the seconds of my life i have wasted typing this and reading his comment, are seconds i will never regain http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 01:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Userkiller3814:

nah, play with him and prove he sucks otherwise keep your mouth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thats much more fun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've beaten him Hoppa, hes simply choosing to "forget" repeated losses to keep his image in tact. BTW, those Whoiezz supporting posts were definately smurf accounts. The fact that there are 4-5 posts on blatant smurf accounts really tells you something, the kid's got nothing he knows it. To beat him would be to waste time while I'm downloading my purchases from the epic (although meh today) steam sales. He's incapable of seeing that 4v4 is absolutely meaningless in reality, this mentality means he wouldn't beat a single 1v1 player, regardless. It would be more productive for me to 1v1 you as France with you UK while blindfolded with a backwards keyboard.

TD Balance
Alright Wolfy, so if TD gets its range back (Lets say its back to 550, and Heavy Tanks stay at 500) and theres a speed nerf to TD it might work out. TD would get 1-2 shots in on Heavy Tanks canceling out in most cases the heavy armor that gave Heavy Tanks an advantage over TD and make TD twice as useful as it is in its current form. The problem is adjust TD's pricing by $10-$15 and you can't fill in the support units you may need.

earcob
12-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Took you lurkers a whole 10 seconds to reply. Good stuff guys. I'm on here because I too play ruse and am tired of reading you nerds constantly complain and figured I'd give my two cents. I'm sorry you found reading a paragraph so mentally draining, skullhunter990. For someone who spends so much time on these forums reading nerd arguments you should be used to it.

Alcarin21
12-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Hoppa is right. Simple, 1v1 requires far more skill and attention than "fun" 3v3-4v4 games which are filled with kids that got no idea about the gameplay depth or how to actually play a game at a top level.
1v1 requires to player to use every little gameplay detail to his advantage and has learned the game stats and overall effectiveness:cost ratio through the most skill demanding mode. Something that in 3v3 games will never happen, because kids(i know they are not kids, but in gaming they are since they know absolutely nothing compared to a top player) just play for fun and dont learn anything since the fun modes they play gives them absolutely 0 competitive experience and never even forces them to improve.
I play for fun modes sometimes, but just for fun. And i always prefer to play with top players of 1v1 because i know they actually know what they do

I am ok with noobs wanting to play fun modes but watching them come into the forums and try to discuss about the game is irritating...they should not be allowed to post in forums since they have absolutely no idea about gaming(NO.playing games doesn't make you a gamer)

Hoppa could not be playing the game but is still better. Like you said 1v1 is almost dead unless you w8 for hours... and get a totally noob opponent who doesnt even know to play. Players cant improve that way, their skill stays at the same level as it was before and until ruse magically comes to life hoppa will still be better

Quoted for ultimate truth forever after.

Its funny how games like Starcraft also value 1v1 HIGHER than 4v4.

They have 1v1 tournaments getting alot of publicity on forums, yet i am about to see a 4v4 tourney.

But to say something.

Whoeizz and his teammates are in my eyes the best 4v4 players i ever played against.

Even though we had 1 total crap player in our team just for the number(tbh might be better if he started and surrender asap) you won and deserved to win it.

1v1 > 4v4 in terms of individual skill EVER in any RTS ever made, primary focus is 1v1 and thats where our discussion has to be on this forum. So everyone who thinks of 1v1 in a lesser way of playing RUSE should kindly stop posting on balance issues of this game and let those who feel the imbalance the most try and show the problems in a reasonable manners.

Kickass.Hoppa
12-27-2010, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kickass.Hoppa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Userkiller3814:

nah, play with him and prove he sucks otherwise keep your mouth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thats much more fun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've beaten him Hoppa, hes simply choosing to "forget" repeated losses to keep his image in tact. BTW, those Whoiezz supporting posts were definately smurf accounts. The fact that there are 4-5 posts on blatant smurf accounts really tells you something, the kid's got nothing he knows it. To beat him would be to waste time while I'm downloading my purchases from the epic (although meh today) steam sales. He's incapable of seeing that 4v4 is absolutely meaningless in reality, this mentality means he wouldn't beat a single 1v1 player, regardless. It would be more productive for me to 1v1 you as France with you UK while blindfolded with a backwards keyboard.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just played 3 of those dot guys, they can be good in 3v3 games and stuff, but they really suck at 1v1 lols, i didnt see even 1 good countermove or action in all 3 games. the last player couldnt even get a point...

i didnt need to play these games as i already showed my skills long before. but this was really fun. 3v3-4v4 is getting played by noskilled players wich think they are good cause they win all their 3v3 and 4v4 games...
but if they have to play on their own, they suck really really hard and dont even know how to play the game.

Covert-141
12-27-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm not as good as you Hoppa (and we all know this) but thats the same view I put towards Whoiezz who has 1000 hours in those type games where if you screw up a teammate comes over to help you, if you have a weakness a teammate covers it, and it comes down more to national matchups along with the map and team coordination rather than actual skill.

- Except, I beat him on his home turf in a 4v4 with public randoms. There is absolutely no excuse for that :\

Userkiller3814
12-27-2010, 02:34 PM
playing RUSE is playing a game dont forget why you play games because you think its 'FUN' some people like 1vs1 and some like 4vs4 i prefer 4vs4 because it contains teamplay and because i suck at 1vs1.

Wolf2449
12-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Userkiller3814:
playing RUSE is playing a game dont forget why you play games because you think its 'FUN' some people like 1vs1 and some like 4vs4 i prefer 4vs4 because it contains teamplay and because i suck at 1vs1.

Sorry but we are talking about competitive e-sports here... Its not about the "fun" factor because every little crappy game can be fun for the masses. It is about player skill and game difficulty and the facts why 1v1 is always the most skilled demanding mode and creates better players that these are the ones that should talk about the balance and not randoms.
(i honestly dont get it why companies get many devs to work in secret about the balance why the most effective way to reach balance is to have the dev who thought the game and the top players discuss about it)

Millions of dumb humans wont create a great human

Alright Wolfy, so if TD gets its range back (Lets say its back to 550, and Heavy Tanks stay at 500) and theres a speed nerf to TD it might work out. TD would get 1-2 shots in on Heavy Tanks canceling out in most cases the heavy armor that gave Heavy Tanks an advantage over TD and make TD twice as useful as it is in its current form. The problem is adjust TD's pricing by $10-$15 and you can't fill in the support units you may need.

Not a ridiculous speed nerf, a small nerf so it wont cause problems with bredas. TD will be a hard counter because of microed right it will be able to win with really low casualties(assuming the attacking force uses blitz or else its dead) and the cost will be the same as heavy tanks. Even though its the same cost, td will be a hard counter because only if you dont micro it you will lose it therefore making it cost/ineffective, if you do micro it, it will become very effective and obliterate tanks cost effectivaly.
May i ask why you are still trying to find an advantage for the tanks against td(they might both havea tank look but a td is a counter to another)??? Its like saying that a helicopter should have a small advantage against anti air which is supposed to be their counter...

What do you mean by support units??
If 1 player makes tanks and one makes TD and spend the same amount of money the tanks will be totally obliterated which is what it should happen. even if the player uses less money on TD he will still be able to win vs tank spam simply because TD can retreat and do a lot of damage before the tanks get in range.
A hard counter is a cost effective counter to another unit which is completely obliterated by the counter unit with low or almost 0 damage.
Therefore 2 td should win vs 3-4 heavy tanks

Shut up mokuba, mammy and daddy are talking

PersianImm0rtal
12-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Still no one has answered the question of this topic...

Wolf2449
12-27-2010, 06:05 PM
The answer is $$$$$$$(there are many ways all require much $$$$$), you are a rich billionaire in charge of a huge gaming company like Kaibacorp?? then you can actually fix ruse.
Other than that you cant do nothing
plus you are a small minority

Because there is no positive answer dont say that there is no asnwer

fattoler
12-27-2010, 07:55 PM

Nerf the US, buff the Brits, and add a little tweak here and there. That's pretty much the general sentiment on the forum.

esiex3
12-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by fattoler:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PersianImm0rtal:

Nerf the US, buff the Brits, and add a little tweak here and there. That's pretty much the general sentiment on the forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

reading comprehension failure.

Kickass.Hoppa
12-28-2010, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Dobbel0:
I read a lot on this this tread , And see my best ingame mate whoeizz is talked a lot about .

I got like 900-1000 hrs to doing Ruse , maybe done 300hrs , atleast on team with whoeizz...

My ingame Nick is Xxx !

If someone call Whoeizz a inf spammer they are wrong , and most of the time itīs Whoeizz trying find better players to play!!

I Think Whoeizz is the greatest player i have ever seen controlling Air , and he also do good on ground ..

I have also learned a lot from him about team strategy , wich is not the same as 1 on 1 .. an opinion ! Also about how the game works, supply cheared ond stuff like that wich is importent in team , on who to spend the most on force F.eks .

We do 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 .. and got most victory . we sure loose now and then but i canīt remember we have lost twice vs Any good team on a row the last month or so ..

Dunno i sometimes think i know the most of this game , but it is always something to improve during Attacks , and that whats keep this game interesting ...

you know most of the game? you didnt even know how to react on even one of my actions yesterday. you should first download some tutorials to see how to counter wich units..

and controlling air is not full of skill in 3v3 - 4v4. he is always middle with UK, so with best fighters. spamming enough of them will give you aircontrol against any other nation.

GK_
12-28-2010, 04:57 AM
Sorry, i can't resist:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4708643/Balance-Its-a-kind-of-a-german-tank-right.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=SPershing

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4708663/awesomeness-always-win-with-balance.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=SPershing

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4708671/nerf-ATs-and-Tigers-they-can-scratch-my-shinny-plates.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=SPershing

fattoler
12-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by esiex3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattoler:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PersianImm0rtal:

Nerf the US, buff the Brits, and add a little tweak here and there. That's pretty much the general sentiment on the forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

reading comprehension failure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well considering the number of 'overpowered USA' and 'underpowered UK' threads there have been I'd say that a sizeable number of the RUSE fanbase feels that way.

Jim_Hatama
12-28-2010, 06:13 AM

Sorry but we are talking about competitive e-sports here... Its not about the "fun" factor because every little crappy game can be fun for the masses. It is about player skill and game difficulty and the facts why 1v1 is always the most skilled demanding mode and creates better players that these are the ones that should talk about the balance and not randoms.
(i honestly dont get it why companies get many devs to work in secret about the balance why the most effective way to reach balance is to have the dev who thought the game and the top players discuss about it)

Millions of dumb humans wont create a great human

Not a ridiculous speed nerf, a small nerf so it wont cause problems with bredas. TD will be a hard counter because of microed right it will be able to win with really low casualties(assuming the attacking force uses blitz or else its dead) and the cost will be the same as heavy tanks. Even though its the same cost, td will be a hard counter because only if you dont micro it you will lose it therefore making it cost/ineffective, if you do micro it, it will become very effective and obliterate tanks cost effectivaly.
May i ask why you are still trying to find an advantage for the tanks against td(they might both havea tank look but a td is a counter to another)??? Its like saying that a helicopter should have a small advantage against anti air which is supposed to be their counter...

What do you mean by support units??
If 1 player makes tanks and one makes TD and spend the same amount of money the tanks will be totally obliterated which is what it should happen. even if the player uses less money on TD he will still be able to win vs tank spam simply because TD can retreat and do a lot of damage before the tanks get in range.
A hard counter is a cost effective counter to another unit which is completely obliterated by the counter unit with low or almost 0 damage.
Therefore 2 td should win vs 3-4 heavy tanks

Shut up mokuba, mammy and daddy are talking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh my god td should have more range than tanks? really? u a such a nerd. abt 1-2 month ago everything was ok with ranges on heavy tanks and TD for u and rest of the so called "pros".

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Jim_Hatama:
fail fail fail
Oh hai, troll is back. Where have u been yiffing all that time

kierentod12345
12-28-2010, 06:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim_Hatama:
fail fail fail
Oh hai, troll is back. Where have u been yiffing all that time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

----------------------------------------------

This thread has been closed due to stalker wolves.

----------------------------------------------

Dobbel0
12-28-2010, 06:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dobbel0:

My ingame Nick is Xxx !

you know most of the game? you didnt even know how to react on even one of my actions yesterday. you should first download some tutorials to see how to counter wich units..

and controlling air is not full of skill in 3v3 - 4v4. he is always middle with UK, so with best fighters. spamming enough of them will give you aircontrol against any other nation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My game vs you , were my first game after 5 days away on vacation .. And in top of that i got grafhick bug ...Iīm sure you have experience how anoying that can be ! So i simply gave up , However you win that game no doubt .. But if you think i donīt know wich unit to counter with you are wrong ... And i canīt argee that it simply air spam that make a different in big air battles , my strength is on ground . controlling air , doing as much dammage as possible during attack and cut losses to minimum requier skills .. not just supply and spam , Iīve seen lotīs of big air attack by others doing minimal dammage with big looses , and people often need 2 run when you can win on the first run .. and i know i do a lot worse then whoeizz does in air !!

Iīm ready to do another 1 on 1 any time hoppa .
When that is said , i need some experience doing 1 on 1 . I know iīm doing well on multiplayer maps 1 vs 1 , but sure i got wekness in my gaming ,and itīs harder recover from small mistakes 1 vs 1 . I belive the best ruse player ever have some bad games looking total noob , trying some new stuff , gamble on some rush or just underestimate enemy .. One battle wonīt tell who is the best player !!

M1GarandGuy
12-28-2010, 07:02 AM
oh snap! no jk jk http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fattoler
12-28-2010, 07:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim_Hatama:
fail fail fail
Oh hai, troll is back. Where have u been yiffing all that time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you can use the term 'yiffing' as an insult judging by your avatar and name.

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolf2449:
fail fail fail

I don't think you can use the term 'yiffing' as an insult judging by your avatar and name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah i did it for the lulz of those reactions

M1GarandGuy
12-28-2010, 07:19 AM
hmm since when did this turn into a discussion about skill? I WANNA JOIN!!!!

fattoler
12-28-2010, 07:22 AM
Yeah, good point, can we get back to the issue of balancing?

Alcarin21
12-28-2010, 07:25 AM
Yeah, good point, can we get back to the issue of balancing?

It was discussed months ago, nothing happened we can drop the balance issues, noobs go play back their pubs and people go try get 1v1s.

Life goes on.

M1GarandGuy
12-28-2010, 07:31 AM
in that case please close the thread before a flood of worthless comments regarding peoples skill run over us

GK_
12-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by M1GarandGuy:
in that case please close the thread before a flood of worthless comments regarding peoples skill run over us

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4710287/Its-called-SKILL.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=SPershing

M1GarandGuy
12-28-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by GK_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M1GarandGuy:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4710287/Its-called-SKILL.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=SPershing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes skill |skil|
noun
the ability to do something well; expertise : difficult work, taking great skill.

Alboulcan1980
12-28-2010, 07:59 AM
i just don't get why the **** should russian barracks cost 10$. I understand that russian infantry should be the best, but 10 dollars for a freaking barrack is ******ed. U always see spam of barracks and depending on where is needed the most infa is spammed plus u can play sneaky from the other barracks or even use some infa and while u prepare some defence boom here is a heavy bomber. Now jacksons are ******ed cheap and should be at least 25+ per unit and same for the 5$ recon. These are imo the most important things that need some balance.

M1GarandGuy
12-28-2010, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Alboulcan1980:
i just don't get why the **** should russian barracks cost 10$. I understand that russian infantry should be the best, but 10 dollars for a freaking barrack is ******ed. U always see spam of barracks and depending on where is needed the most infa is spammed plus u can play sneaky from the other barracks or even use some infa and while u prepare some defence boom here is a heavy bomber. Now jacksons are ******ed cheap and should be at least 25+ per unit and same for the 5$ recon. These are imo the most important things that need some balance.

15 or 20 dollar barracks? How much is the Jackson i dont remember?

Alboulcan1980
12-28-2010, 08:13 AM
russian barracks cost 10. reasonable would be 20 at least

Jacksons cost 20, Reasonable is 25+

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 08:19 AM

actually it would be very good to be at 25-30. Their infantry are too important and shouldnt be nerfed. If they come from a controlled source it wont cause any problems. Plus having many barracks around would actually be very difficult but could also be very useful

TD like i said are currently broken from a design aspect

kierentod12345
12-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Whats wrong with Td's ?

Anyway why talk about skill on a thread? talk with bullets and shells ingame.

M1GarandGuy
12-28-2010, 08:29 AM

although i play USSR even the basic recon costs more than the entire barracks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

kierentod12345
12-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Well if were gonan talk about building costs then i say why does it cost a faction more for a prototype base when their prototypes arn't too good/ necssessary?

esiex3
12-28-2010, 10:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by esiex3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattoler:

reading comprehension failure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well considering the number of 'overpowered USA' and 'underpowered UK' threads there have been I'd say that a sizeable number of the RUSE fanbase feels that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that saying "CHANGE STUFF" does not answer the question of the topic because the question of the topic is "IF WE WANT A BALANCE UPDATE WHAT SHOULD WE DO", not "WHAT DO WE CHANGE GUYS".

Kickass.Hoppa
12-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Dobbel0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kickass.Hoppa:you know most of the game? you didnt even know how to react on even one of my actions yesterday. you should first download some tutorials to see how to counter wich units..

and controlling air is not full of skill in 3v3 - 4v4. he is always middle with UK, so with best fighters. spamming enough of them will give you aircontrol against any other nation.

My game vs you , were my first game after 5 days away on vacation .. And in top of that i got grafhick bug ...Iīm sure you have experience how anoying that can be ! So i simply gave up , However you win that game no doubt .. But if you think i donīt know wich unit to counter with you are wrong ... And i canīt argee that it simply air spam that make a different in big air battles , my strength is on ground . controlling air , doing as much dammage as possible during attack and cut losses to minimum requier skills .. not just supply and spam , Iīve seen lotīs of big air attack by others doing minimal dammage with big looses , and people often need 2 run when you can win on the first run .. and i know i do a lot worse then whoeizz does in air !!

Iīm ready to do another 1 on 1 any time hoppa .
When that is said , i need some experience doing 1 on 1 . I know iīm doing well on multiplayer maps 1 vs 1 , but sure i got wekness in my gaming ,and itīs harder recover from small mistakes 1 vs 1 . I belive the best ruse player ever have some bad games looking total noob , trying some new stuff , gamble on some rush or just underestimate enemy .. One battle wonīt tell who is the best player !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then that excuse is in my advantage lols.... i played 1 game in 3 weeks and that one was already more then 2 weeks ago lols.

And yes, a graphic bug can be annoying but not unplayable like you acted. you had no counter or any good choice against my units lol, a graphic bug doesnt matter the choices you make to counter my units. in other words. stop crying about playing me, i have proven myself and you guys didnt. especially not after those 3 epic noobgames of your side yesterday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Alcarin21
12-28-2010, 10:41 AM
especially not after those 3 epic noobgames of your side yesterday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I heared some statements will have to be altered after yesterday.

3 times in a row ? Must've hurt .

Covert-141
12-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Whoiezz also lost 4v4 to a team of me and three others twice, then again in a 3v3. Unsuprisingly, he did exactly what I told my teammates he would do two out of three games. Experience is not equal to skill, end of story.

semi colon, close parentheses.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

/thread.

Wolfy, problems could arise if your opponent was smart enough to build more than one type of unit and TD becomes too expensive depending on price buffs you may not have units to counter other units that are being thrown at you (Infantry and AT are the only problems I see) and those units are fairly cheap and won't hinder tank spam.

Jim_Hatama
12-28-2010, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolf2449:
fail fail fail

I don't think you can use the term 'yiffing' as an insult judging by your avatar and name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah i did it for the lulz of those reactions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u are perfect example of ruse community on this forum. and this is worst community of all games i played. it basically consist of bunch of "pro" and they all have same opinion. instead of discussion all they can do is to call opponent noob lol.

its even more lulz because there was no problem for u in AT range in past threads. its matter of time man u will learn other balance changes ppl suggested actually makes sence too. deal with it u dont know what is a balance and how to balance game at all. u a really pro because its like 8 ppl play 1v1 ranked lol.

I really think RUSE your first game ever and u are 13 years old idiot

PersianImm0rtal
12-28-2010, 11:30 AM
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

ANSWER THE QUESTION

How can we get Ubisoft to do this?

Please stay on topic and discuss the original topic.

Alcarin21
12-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Jim_Hatama:
u are perfect example of ruse community on this forum. and this is worst community of all games i played. it basically consist of bunch of "pro" and they all have same opinion. instead of discussion all they can do is to call opponent noob lol.

its even more lulz because there was no problem for u in AT range in past threads. its matter of time man u will learn other balance changes ppl suggested actually makes sence too. deal with it u dont know what is a balance and how to balance game at all. u a really pro because its like 8 ppl play 1v1 ranked lol.

I really think RUSE your first game ever and u are 13 years old idiot

HAHA

Did you even check what people ask for balancing issues???

Wolfy always talks in appropriate manner when he talks with reasonable people who know how to play.

Did you saw the SPs thread, Admin OP thread? SAU 40(WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!) OP thread

I understand Wolfy getting ****ed over these threads and ''noobs'' posting hilarius requests for balancing.

He was like top 3 player as long as he played, So i would still rather listen to his ideas than any of the current topic makers.

Covert-141
12-28-2010, 11:43 AM
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

ANSWER THE QUESTION

We're supposed to get balance changes with the DLC I believe, hold on until that gets here. There is nothing we can do that will influence Ubisoft's choices except boycott, and seriously that wouldn't even work.

hendrykes
12-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Whoiezz also lost 4v4 to a team of me and three others twice, then again in a 3v3. Unsuprisingly, he did exactly what I told my teammates he would do two out of three games. Experience is not equal to skill, end of story.

/thread.

Wolfy, problems could arise if your opponent was smart enough to build more than one type of unit and TD becomes too expensive depending on price buffs you may not have units to counter other units that are being thrown at you (Infantry and AT are the only problems I see) and those units are fairly cheap and won't hinder tank spam.

We've indeed played against you and your team, with the same dot members, we have lost ALL games we've played against other clans yesterday...

I say we just adjust our strategy a little; and try it again ;D

Now im gonna talk about you: Every game you were @ last place, doing air kamikaze mostly.

And i am sure you dont know what i was doing, else share it with the community what i did, and i get you a clan which knows what i 'never' do and tell you that you are totally wrong, because i am sure you can come with something that i haven't even done in that game :}

In all posts you talk about me the prev days, you now found out you are totally wrong, i dont spam air or do noobish infantry rushes, for example i almost had a USSR edge player of your team, till my last 5 inf got bombed and retreated, so your teammate had more time to spam another 10++ to overrun my inf :}

Also... in all games we've played noone could get me, even with 2 players vs me, it took over 20 mins most of the games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh well, lets just play again, im totally not saying you guys are a bad team...

But if you dont know how i play, dont say you know, because i am sure you dont.

/thread

I personally think if UK is the nation that is superior in air, why not get them better / cheaper AA as well ? :}

If you play as UK, you should not mind having crappy tanks :}

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 11:45 AM
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

ANSWER THE QUESTION

OK. expect money you can also make ubisoft support it by kidnapping each CEo

Magic will also work.

Thats it... did it ever occur to you that there is no positive answer... stop asking for an answer if you keep refusing the ones you dont like...

indeed problems could arise but only when we are talking about very few units like 1-2 td against 1-2 heavy tanks since this isnt that cost- effective. They become very cost effective at bigger numbers though
But i dont see any other way to fix TD and actually make them a hard counter while they can be hard countered cost effectively

P.S. alcarin, jim hatana is a troll that was on a yiffing break and now returned, probably cause he show activity on the forums

kierentod12345
12-28-2010, 11:59 AM
The Best Way We Can Tell Them That We Want Them To Give Us Updates Is To All Not Play Until They Give Us Atleast One!

Ubisoft give eugen extra money for making a great game and allow them to make it perfect because in my opinion this game is one of the best i have seen, so give them the chance to improve it even more, otherwise my wolf friends will eat your money up anyway.

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Playing or not playing absolutely makes no difference for them.
It didnt sell enough and it doesnt have enough players. Its isnt a game with subscription model for the players to not play and hurt the company. after sales are low so they dont care at all if game has people or not.

Its a good game but imo it needed more single player and casual attracting stuff to make it more profitable while also paying attention to multiplayer as the main game. It lost its chance and ubisoft like many other companies only cares about release date profits

gottimw1
12-28-2010, 12:08 PM
It didnt sell enough and it doesnt have enough players. Its isnt a game with subscription model for the players to not play and hurt the company. after sales are low so they dont care at all if game has people or not.

Its a good game but imo it needed more single player and casual attracting stuff to make it more profitable while also paying attention to multiplayer as the main game

Maybe they should implement some kind of tip tool. After you loose a match, game sould check the time played and opponent produced units. Base on that and nation player played an advice would pop to tell u that countering tanks with bombers might not be the best strategy.

kierentod12345
12-28-2010, 12:09 PM

Its a good game but imo it needed more single player and casual attracting stuff to make it more profitable while also paying attention to multiplayer as the main game

Well by not playing it will show that were seriouse and also maybe not buy any ubisoft game again? i already stopped really (only bought this game from ubisoft in the past 3 years).

Used to buy alot then alot fo their games sequels were ****, eg. prince of persia i loved 1 and 2 but 3 was crap 4 was awful and 5 is dumb (talking about sands of time stuff and that cartoon like one).

also need for speed is alot of **** now. I thought most wanted was the best they produced then they **** it all up in my opinion.

Theres plenty more which are awful and ruined, dno if its ubisoft to blame but DRM... fail, why dont they just give up on it and accept that it was a bad idea? before things get worse.

For the guy above, yeah that would be great, would stop alot of complaining. But the thing is ubisoft wouldn't pay eugen to implement it, and eugen cant even meet some demands never midn implement soemthing bound to be packed with glitches, and we already got enough of those.

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by gottimw1:
Maybe they should implement some kind of tip tool. After you loose a match, game sould check the time played and opponent produced units. Base on that and nation player played an advice would pop to tell u that countering tanks with bombers might not be the best strategy.

I didnt mean such thinks, more single player stuff that can make pathetic noobs feel better by winning.
Plus those things you said wouldnt work simply because noobs DONT want to learn they want the game to be made for them and be easy so they can "win"

Well by not playing it will show that were seriouse and also maybe not buy any ubisoft game again? i already stopped really (only bought this game from ubisoft in the past 3 years).
the majority of buyers dont even use the internet or these forums, they only pay games for "fun" and they are easily impressed by gimmicky and other marketing tricks.

A small minority wont do anything if they dont play.

gottimw1
12-28-2010, 12:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gottimw1:

I didnt mean such thinks, more single player stuff that can make pathetic noobs feel better by winning.
Plus those things you said wouldnt work simply because noobs DONT want to learn they want the game to be made for them and be easy so they can "win" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I honestly think that u might be exaggerating a little bit. There is a margin of ppl who are true n00bs. They want game with a silver bullet provided that they are the only ones to use it.

But there is a good bit of ppl who would actually try to change if encouraged to do so.
Of course it wouldnt turn them into good players but maybe they will start picking of main themes of the game - counter enemy, use recon etc.

kierentod12345
12-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh also, co-op was a let down, why add it in and not expand on it? it has potential but like most developers they make very little co-op modes and maps.

I want the in game all chat bug fixed, connection issue fixed, small balance change added, more modes, more maps, future dlc to help the game stay fun, and variouse other small glitches which i cant think of right now.

Oh wait, oen glitch is when a player is put into a different game, twice this has happened to me, its happened to friends before too.

I was playing with friends and they said attack here and put a becon down, btu the becon was in water and i said what!? they said attack hsi hq here, so i looked further and a hq was in the water lol. the whole map had shifted for me.... so i was playign 2 games at once, also units didnt spawn so i won easy, but friends didnt win it...

Alcarin21
12-28-2010, 12:37 PM
But there is a good bit of ppl who would actually try to change if encouraged to do so.
Of course it wouldnt turn them into good players but maybe they will start picking of main themes of the game - counter enemy, use recon etc.

What the hell? What encouragment did other players who became lets say above average to avoid any further flame wars on that part???

Did they needed encouragment of the God or what?

If you want to get good, you have tons of possibilities.

Host 1v1 games yourself, search for 1v1 ranked( I actually got 3 games in less than 2 min yest evening Europe time) Go watch replays there is plenty of them. Make friends on steam

We even HOST tournaments pretty much every Sunday when everyone but poor Australian people can join since times are made like that. Alot of decent players there, no doubt you will find a good match then.

You can join vent, info is easilly FOUND in Persianimmortals signature OR at any tournament topic we host.

There is plenty of opportunity for those who REALLY want to become better.

Then if you want 4v4 skilled matches to improve your teamplay skills, go play the dots, No Unit clans. Im sure they will all be happy to demonstrate any team their skills.

Where there is a will there IS a way.

Covert-141
12-28-2010, 12:46 PM

/thread.

We've indeed played against you and your team, with the same dot members, we have lost ALL games we've played against other clans yesterday...

I say we just adjust our strategy a little; and try it again ;D

Now im gonna talk about you: Every game you were @ last place, doing air kamikaze mostly.

And i am sure you dont know what i was doing, else share it with the community what i did, and i get you a clan which knows what i 'never' do and tell you that you are totally wrong, because i am sure you can come with something that i haven't even done in that game :}

In all posts you talk about me the prev days, you now found out you are totally wrong, i dont spam air or do noobish infantry rushes, for example i almost had a USSR edge player of your team, till my last 5 inf got bombed and retreated, so your teammate had more time to spam another 10++ to overrun my inf :}

Also... in all games we've played noone could get me, even with 2 players vs me, it took over 20 mins most of the games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh well, lets just play again, im totally not saying you guys are a bad team...

But if you dont know how i play, dont say you know, because i am sure you dont.

/thread

I personally think if UK is the nation that is superior in air, why not get them better / cheaper AA as well ? :}

If you play as UK, you should not mind having crappy tanks :} </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was dead on about what I said, everything I said would happen did. (Ask my teammates) It doesn't matter that my score was the "least" German air is not good for ground support regardless, I could have sat there taking up space and building x100 barracks after that I wasn't needed to win. Rush had air control, he who rules the skies shortly after rules the land. Why? No competition. Alukard was the only player capable of holding his own. You did no depot x2 proxy barracks rush as Germany against USSR... don't you ever criticize another players tactics.

Spent more of that game laughing at the two secondaries you built in the very same sector as your own HQ, the 1 at a time King Tigers that ran into my base, the proxy rush. All of it, was lulz for me. It was sad that you have 1000 hours in this game and somehow believe that having a secondary across from your main HQ is helpful?

http://i400.photobucket.com/al..._20101227_194314.png (http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/NickrulesXD/Scene_2D_VideoAndDialog_20101227_194314.png)

Not kicking myself into overdrive for a free win in a non competitive game I went into knowing we'd win.

gottimw1
12-28-2010, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gottimw1:

What the hell? What encouragment did other players who became lets say above average to avoid any further flame wars on that part???

Host 1v1 games yourself, search for 1v1 ranked( I actually got 3 games in less than 2 min yest evening Europe time) Go watch replays there is plenty of them. Make friends on steam

We even HOST tournaments pretty much every Sunday when everyone but poor Australian people can join since times are made like that. Alot of decent players there, no doubt you will find a good match then.

You can join vent, info is easilly FOUND in Persianimmortals signature OR at any tournament topic we host.

Then if you want 4v4 skilled matches to improve your teamplay skills, go play the dots, No Unit clans. Im sure they will all be happy to demonstrate any team their skills.

Where there is a will there IS a way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read my previous post i was just suggesting that some sort of tip system at the end of game could encourage noobs to investigate why they lost.

Alcarin21
12-28-2010, 12:58 PM

Read my previous post i was just suggesting that some sort of tip system at the end of game could encourage noobs to investigate why they lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And i just explained to everyone that if you have no will whatoever to learn the game, then nothing can help you, But if you want to pick the basics of the game you can do that by all the ways i explained

And i forgot 1

ANYONE who played a campaign KNOWS recon is needed. If you dont get that by finishing campaign Im sorry my friend you should uninstall the game.

And if you suck and skipped the campaign go play it NOW.

Tips are in the campaign.

gottimw1
12-28-2010, 01:09 PM

Read my previous post i was just suggesting that some sort of tip system at the end of game could encourage noobs to investigate why they lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And i just explained to everyone that if you have no will whatoever to learn the game, then nothing can help you, But if you want to pick the basics of the game you can do that by all the ways i explained

And i forgot 1

ANYONE who played a campaign KNOWS recon is needed. If you dont get that by finishing campaign Im sorry my friend you should uninstall the game.

And if you suck and skipped the campaign go play it NOW.

Tips are in the campaign. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

xD I really have bases to continue this talk and I treat arguments as a hobby (especially with a friend of mine) but ill finish with one thing.

There are players that will never be very good. I never wanted to say that, but they are simply lacking ability to draw conclusions from events. If game hints them slightly they might start protecting themselves better from early rushes.

Thats all. I am not saying ALL noobs are gonna get better. I am not saying that its gonna benefit us (more adv players). I am simply saying that there are some ppl who would benefit from tips.

hendrykes
12-28-2010, 01:24 PM

I was dead on about what I said, everything I said would happen did. (Ask my teammates) It doesn't matter that my score was the "least" German air is not good for ground support regardless, I could have sat there taking up space and building x100 barracks after that I wasn't needed to win. Rush had air control, he who rules the skies shortly after rules the land. Why? No competition. Alukard was the only player capable of holding his own. You did no depot x2 proxy barracks rush as Germany against USSR... don't you ever criticize another players tactics.

Spent more of that game laughing at the two secondaries you built in the very same sector as your own HQ, the 1 at a time King Tigers that ran into my base, the proxy rush. All of it, was lulz for me. It was sad that you have 1000 hours in this game and somehow believe that having a secondary across from your main HQ is helpful?

http://i400.photobucket.com/al..._20101227_194314.png (http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/NickrulesXD/Scene_2D_VideoAndDialog_20101227_194314.png)

Not kicking myself into overdrive for a free win in a non competitive game I went into knowing we'd win.

i placed the hq there, better then getting shot by a plane lawl

another example, you think i did that because its how i play... well, you fail again, check the replay and see i played it there, and didnt loose the sec. hq truck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

lol.

Wolf2449
12-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Thats all. I am not saying ALL noobs are gonna get better. I am not saying that its gonna benefit us (more adv players). I am simply saying that there are some ppl who would benefit from tips.

There are a few newbies who want to improve and could get better. But the majority doesnt care about playing, they care about feeling better by winning.
Have you see how many threads talk about balance for the even most simple things??? even those tips wouldnt help them, they would still come in these forums to whine even though they never even tried at all.(not to talk about people that got no idea that some thing like expanding exists and they lose only because their enemy has a superior eco advantage and then come here to talk about unit balance.++ noobs who )

I am not exaggerating, the percent of players who wants to learn(newbies) is small compared to the masses of noobs who only play games to win*

*because this phrase will be misinterpreted i mean play for fun but by winning is how the majorities get their fun. So many people just play games to feel better and dont care about the game and its depth, only to feel they achieve, win, defeat someone even if the game and the ai is designed for that very purpose,to be defeatable and make players happy

hendrykes
12-28-2010, 01:44 PM

There are a few newbies who want to improve and could get better. But the majority doesnt care about playing, they care about feeling better by winning.
Have you see how many threads talk about balance for the even most simple things??? even those tips wouldnt help them, they would still come in these forums to whine even though they never even tried at all.(not to talk about people that got no idea that some thing like expanding exists and they lose only because their enemy has a superior eco advantage and then come here to talk about unit balance.++ noobs who )

I am not exaggerating, the percent of players who wants to learn(newbies) is small compared to the masses of noobs who only play games to win*

*because this phrase will be misinterpreted i mean play for fun but by winning is how the majorities get their fun. So many people just play games to feel better and dont care about the game and its depth, only to feel they achieve, win, defeat someone even if the game and the ai is designed for that very purpose,to be defeatable and make players happy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally right, i even know all players that mostly play to win win win, will get bored after a while and quit playing ruse anyways... and even sooner if they meet the players that beat them again and again... Because then bye bye their fun in winning most games...

Just another example; I play to win (ofcourse) but when i loose i find the game more interesting, because i have to adjust the tactics i mostly use and mostly works against everyone, i train some more to get it even better then before... (i wish my english was better ;p)

better example: I play alot with and against random players, i play 2v2v2+, just for the fun of it, losing can be fun too! We all know that if you play 2v2v2+ if the other teams pick you to kill first, there is no way you gonna win it if you play against skilled players... The chaos of countering/pushing every team back to their game will be to big, you will get income problems or totally unfocused...

oh well...

Grtz!

gottimw1
12-28-2010, 01:54 PM

*because this phrase will be misinterpreted i mean play for fun but by winning is how the majorities get their fun. So many people just play games to feel better and dont care about the game and its depth, only to feel they achieve, win, defeat someone even if the game and the ai is designed for that very purpose,to be defeatable and make players happy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 100% sir.

However that was not the point of argument.
I lernt that hard and lost many 'tongue battles' the point was that tip system might encourage some ppl to learn from mistakes ^_^

fattoler
12-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Well you can be good at playing as any faction, it's just a helluva lot harder to be good as some factions than others.

Alboulcan1980
12-29-2010, 06:08 AM

agreed with wolfy.
Now can we nerf HIM?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fattoler
12-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Well we could neuter him.

Covert-141
12-29-2010, 08:38 AM
Well we could neuter him.

I wouldn't wish that on a soul and neither should you.

fattoler
12-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Just joking.

But back to business, the upgrade for the Cromwell is too expensive, $50 for a fast Sherman? I say knock it down to $30.

trooperaile
12-30-2010, 12:42 AM
1. Make planes to move 10 times slower when they are out of sectors on the side of the map
2. Increase range of AA Or make fighters better vs fighter-bombers and bombers.

Thanks

Wolf2449
12-30-2010, 12:50 AM
urge to kill rising

But i ll just

Facepaw