PDA

View Full Version : subject 16 question

Ross2437
03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
So i had already beat the game in like november, but i wanted to go get all the rest of the trophies for the Platinum trophy on PS3. I heard there was a cutscene with desmond getting out of the animus and talking to the lucy and all them about it after you finished it. Will i completely miss this cutscene if i have already beat the game because im not in the animus?

jaybo42004
03-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Do you mean dialogue with Lucy and the other assassins? Then yes, you missed several conversations about different characters, events, and goings on in the present, as well as a funny scene, but nothing essential. You can't see those again. However, if you mean the conversation with 16, than you just have to beat the cluster puzzles. If you already did that and want to see it again, imp not sure if you can or not. **** that was a mouthful!

The_Thorn_MJ
03-14-2011, 05:41 PM
I did that "puzzle-freerun" after I ended the game. That was not a problem. But I don't know if you can do it again. I think it should work if you can acces that menu.

dchil279
03-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Ross2437:
So i had already beat the game in like november, but i wanted to go get all the rest of the trophies for the Platinum trophy on PS3. I heard there was a cutscene with desmond getting out of the animus and talking to the lucy and all them about it after you finished it. Will i completely miss this cutscene if i have already beat the game because im not in the animus?

I think you mean the dialogue with Lucy that is triggered by solving the final cluster... I'm sure you can find it on youtube if it doesn't let you see it if you have beaten the game