PDA

View Full Version : uplay units from previous played games

dkleiven
12-29-2010, 09:45 AM
do you automaticly get uplay units from games you have finished before registrating in uplay, or do you have to play trough them again in order to get the units from the actions?

magesupermaster
12-29-2010, 09:51 AM
If you haven't registered an account on Uplay, you would still see the Uplay text that is shown in-game.
'Uplay Action Completed' or something like that.

dkleiven
12-29-2010, 10:04 AM
I have registered now, but finished creed II before. and now I want to get my hands on the uplay units from the game and use them in brotherhood. but I cant find a way to find them.

dkleiven
12-29-2010, 10:07 AM
thank you for answering my questions, nice of you to share your knowledge.
thank you again

ChaosxNetwork
12-29-2010, 10:23 AM
There forums are not that quick and why should anyone answer you with an attitude like that?
But no they do not carry over you have to "Re-Do them"

TreFacTor
12-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
There forums are not that quick and why should anyone answer you with an attitude like that?
But no they do not carry over you have to "Re-Do them" Uplay points automatcally carry over. I had some from AC1 that I used on AC2, and had some from AC2 that I used on Splinter Cell conviction. I used the unused uplay points from Conviction to unlock the Armor of Altiar, Altiar Robes and Florentine outfits before even getting Brotherhood, and still have 85 points left (gonna use them on Ghost Recon Future Soldier if UBI gets their act together on that one...WAKE UP UBI!!!)... you are correct that he will have to register with uplay, and then replay the games to complete the actions and gain the points, but they are cumulative.

Backstab117
12-29-2010, 10:53 AM
They carry over, but I think you have to start up AC2 and connect to uplay so it can sync everything up. Then it should automatically add the points.

dkleiven
12-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
But no they do not carry over you have to "Re-Do them"

hi, it was a genuin thank you, no attitude, I am glad to recive help from people that bothers to answer my dum questions... sorry if the "tone" of my thank you got confused with ironi or sarkasm, that was not my intent. it was a thank you, no more no less.

AssassinVenice
12-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by TreFacTor:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
But no they do not carry over you have to "Re-Do them" Uplay points automatcally carry over. I had some from AC1 that I used on AC2, and had some from AC2 that I used on Splinter Cell conviction. I used the unused uplay points from Conviction to unlock the Armor of Altiar, Altiar Robes and Florentine outfits before even getting Brotherhood, and still have 85 points left (gonna use them on Ghost Recon Future Soldier if UBI gets their act together on that one...WAKE UP UBI!!!)... you are correct that he will have to register with uplay, and then replay the games to complete the actions and gain the points, but they are cumulative. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC1 doesn't support Uplay! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

TreFacTor
12-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:

AC1 doesn't support Uplay! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif your right, realized that when I went to look at my uplay summary page but was too lazy to correct it. I still have 85 points just waiting for something worth spending them on.... their becoming a little like ms points, you always have a few left that you can't find anything to use them on.