12-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi,

Great Game - Developers/Designers.

Please get AC 2 out for next year 2008

Then AC 3 in 2009
thanks

IHeartAC31565
12-04-2007, 06:19 PM
^^^ nice...short..sweet and to the point http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

FrozenFire550
12-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Lol, yeah I agree.
I can't wait for the next installments.

avsrule247
12-04-2007, 06:42 PM
The next game should be early because it they already have an engine, but I think 2008 is a bit too close for them to release a quality game. I would say the 3rd fiscal quarter of 2009.

ACfanboy12
12-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I will be going to college by then the **** with that give me a ****in game now

Dunno
12-04-2007, 10:49 PM
I feel really empty inside now knowing that there is nothing to talk about on this post.

fulukai
12-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Nothing like some DLC (gameplay patch, new missions) to keep us busy till then.

Assassin41
12-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
The next game should be early because it they already have an engine, but I think 2008 is a bit too close for them to release a quality game. I would say the 3rd fiscal quarter of 2009.

i disagree.
seeing that it took 3.5 yrs to make AC1, it should take them even longer to make AC2 because they need to make it better than AC1.
reason: AC1 was way too short and too easy.
like i finished it in 3 days.
i mean not to be all grumpy and everything but
you dont spend 3.5 yrs on a game that you can beat it in 3 days.

Malmer_DK
12-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Assassin41:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

i disagree.
seeing that it took 3.5 yrs to make AC1, it should take them even longer to make AC2 because they need to make it better than AC1.
you dont spend 3.5 yrs on a game that you can beat it in 3 days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Mario 64 can be beat in 20 minutes, if it comes to that. Don't compare your lacking experience with what people will actually spend enjoying it.

Also, a new engine take up most of the development time, so either way your statements are bull, hot air, whining.

avsrule247
12-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Assassin41:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

i disagree.
you dont spend 3.5 yrs on a game that you can beat it in 3 days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is only so much they can fit on DVD... The next game will be even shorter if they are making it better visually and bigger... Therefore the development will not take as long.

ACfanboy12
12-08-2007, 06:23 PM
The reason AC1 took Sooo long, was because they spent a year just thinking up stuff... not making a game. Remember, they were making this game for the next gen system, but there were no next gen systems at all. So they were just brainstorming ideas for a year.

Another reason AC1 took so long was because recreating the cities took forever as well... gathering up references, and all is hard work.

You can tell this game wasn't given that much time into the actual gameplay... it could have been way better.

All in all, I would say we should see the next game in about 2 years. And the game announced in development in about 4-8 months.

ocataco
12-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Malmer_DK:
Mario 64 can be beat in 20 minutes, if it comes to that. Don't compare your lacking experience with what people will actually spend enjoying it.

Also, a new engine take up most of the development time, so either way your statements are bull, hot air, whining.

Originally posted by ACfanboy12:
The reason AC1 took Sooo long, was because they spent a year just thinking up stuff... not making a game. Remember, they were making this game for the next gen system, but there were no next gen systems at all. So they were just brainstorming ideas for a year.

Another reason AC1 took so long was because recreating the cities took forever as well... gathering up references, and all is hard work.

You can tell this game wasn't given that much time into the actual gameplay... it could have been way better.

All in all, I would say we should see the next game in about 2 years. And the game announced in development in about 4-8 months.

uh. what they said.

ScytheOfGrim
12-08-2007, 08:37 PM
lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Mario 64 in 20 minutes?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I'll have to see that... >_>

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Whoever said itl take longer to make ac2 then ac1 is dumb.

Theyv got the cities ready, just need to change a few buildings, citizens, and done, you got London. Lol. But seriously, theyv got the basics ready for them in ac2, the crew is also ready, it should take half the time it did for ac1. So 1 1/2 years. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif