PDA

View Full Version : Improved AI

OUT FOX EM
06-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any threads on how much better the AI is on the new Co-op Missions. It's now actually a challenge! No longer can you just charge the enemy standing straight up; you will get killed without a doubt.

Some examples of what I see the enemy AI doing regularly on the new missions and what I never (or rarely) saw on the previous missions:

1. Enemies taking cover, and peeking out from that cover to shoot.

2. Perfect grenade tosses! They don't throw like girls anymore.

3. Deadly snipers. Stay under cover!

4. Enemy vehicles chase you! I was shooting at an enemy vehicle from behind cover, only to see it back up to find where the fire came from. Once I had reloaded, I popped back out and was blown away instantly.

This is definitely a huge improvement and makes the DLC a much better package.

Has anyone else noticed this improvement in AI?

OUT FOX EM
06-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any threads on how much better the AI is on the new Co-op Missions. It's now actually a challenge! No longer can you just charge the enemy standing straight up; you will get killed without a doubt.

Some examples of what I see the enemy AI doing regularly on the new missions and what I never (or rarely) saw on the previous missions:

1. Enemies taking cover, and peeking out from that cover to shoot.

2. Perfect grenade tosses! They don't throw like girls anymore.

3. Deadly snipers. Stay under cover!

4. Enemy vehicles chase you! I was shooting at an enemy vehicle from behind cover, only to see it back up to find where the fire came from. Once I had reloaded, I popped back out and was blown away instantly.

This is definitely a huge improvement and makes the DLC a much better package.

Has anyone else noticed this improvement in AI?

Hawaiian_c
06-24-2006, 01:54 AM
heh yah too good but i think they need to tone down there eye sight there tactic good but they can see you too good from far..

Choke_A_Smurf
06-24-2006, 06:44 AM
I'll tell you this much. You definately can't run through a campaign mission with 4 people anymore lol.