PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Enemy Hero Levels

smith-b-d
08-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Do enemy heroes start off at the same level as your hero each mission? or is it a static value?

I'm just curious as to what happens in case a hero of mine turns out too underpowered for the next mission.

smith-b-d
08-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Do enemy heroes start off at the same level as your hero each mission? or is it a static value?

I'm just curious as to what happens in case a hero of mine turns out too underpowered for the next mission.

d-Aries
08-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Good question, but I personally don't have the answer for sure. In missions I have played before almost every time my hero has managed to reach "hero experience cap reached..." (something like that) or at least close to that max.
My opinion is that it should bi constant, probably enemy heroes reach the max you could and start like that on next mission. As I can remember from Heroes IV campaigns they always were like lvl 15, 20, 25 .. as every next mission starts. I don't know for Heroes V.

Inferno015
08-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Depending on what scenario you are playing, heroes have various levels. Heroes recruited from the Tavern (even by you) will at one point be higher than level one. Towards the end of the game, you can actually recruit relatively high level characters from the tavern. Enemy heroes that are on the map from the start all have fixed levels. That said, not all enemy heroes have the same fixed level.