PDA

View Full Version : xbox is important too

Prot1cAssassin
08-12-2010, 10:43 AM
i want to remind ubisoft that xbox like assassins creed so please dont work all effort on the ps3 version also xbox since i pre ordered it for xbox and im hoping for a smooth sailing game not a glitched multiplayer so please work on both games with a fair amount on each please

Pex3650
08-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Man, i dont want to start a console war, but Xbox uers always get everything, Its time to PS3 to have its own time.
And about MP, dont worry, We'll test it so you can have a smooth gameplay.

HorizonShadow
08-12-2010, 10:49 AM
It's the same game on both consoles, so any glitches found in the PS3 version will be in the Xbox version too.
Therefor, when us PS3 players report the glitches that allows them to fix them on both consoles.
I'll assume that Ps3 was the development console and it was ported to 360 this time around,but I'm not sure on that. Either way, it doesn't actually matter which console gets the beta, the glitches get fixed either way.

SupremeCaptain
08-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Gotta love how the 360 users (not all) react when us PS3 users have stuff first for a change.

HorizonShadow
08-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
Gotta love how the 360 users (not all) react when us PS3 users have stuff first for a change.
Everyone likes getting into betas!

DJKRONOS1982
08-12-2010, 11:26 AM
I own both and am thrilled that they are throwing the exclusives over to PS3 this time. Gives me more quality time with my PS3. The 360 is getting Call of Duty exclusives PS3 will never see. There's always a balance, kiddies.

Murcuseo
08-12-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm actually sick to death of this conversation, if one console gets something and the other doesn't people start to generalise and say things like...

but Xbox uers always get everything

... which is completely untrue and really childish.

All this chap was doing was asking that Ubi put as much effort into both 360 ans PS3 he wasn't asking for Beta access and saying it was unfair. Fair enough he could have emailed Ubi instead of starting a thread here(seeing as we all know the Ubi staff don't look at the forum*wink**wink*) but he was just airing his worries.

Hopefully this thread gets closed before it turns the inevitable corner of doom!

Mr_Shade
08-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
Fair enough he could have emailed Ubi instead of starting a thread here(seeing as we all know the Ubi staff don't look at the forum*wink**wink*) but he was just airing his worries.

Ubi who?

Both games I am sure will be EXCELLENT.. the fact one console gets to beta test, while frustrating for some people, should be seen as a benefit to everyone..

I just hope that people who play the beta, test it well... Else I will be sending the ninja's round..

Having said that, I can see this thread could turn into a Console war thread.. if it does, it will get locked..

After all we are ALL gamers.. so please get along http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

notafanboy
08-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
Fair enough he could have emailed Ubi instead of starting a thread here(seeing as we all know the Ubi staff don't look at the forum*wink**wink*) but he was just airing his worries.

Ubi who?

Both games I am sure will be EXCELLENT.. the fact one console gets to beta test, while frustrating for some people, should be seen as a benefit to everyone..

I just hope that people who play the beta, test it well... Else I will be sending the ninja's round..

Having said that, I can see this thread could turn into a Console war thread.. if it does, it will get locked..

After all we are ALL gamers.. so please get along http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
btw if i find a glitch what do i do post it here ? send ubi an E-mail ?

SupremeCaptain
08-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Ubi who?

After all we are ALL gamers.. so please get along http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
btw if i find a glitch what do i do post it here ? send ubi an E-mail ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe they will be a specific email used for sending glitches.

Mr_Shade
08-12-2010, 11:55 AM
When the beta launches - I would imagine there will be a method of reporting issues, but you will have to wait and see how http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Hopefully there shouldn't be too many..

EzioAssassin51
08-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Plus, PS3 has had more glitches than Xbox in the AsCreed Series, so it makes sense to be on PS3!

SwitchBang
08-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by HorizonShadow:
It's the same game on both consoles, so any glitches found in the PS3 version will be in the Xbox version too.
Therefor, when us PS3 players report the glitches that allows them to fix them on both consoles.
I'll assume that Ps3 was the development console and it was ported to 360 this time around,but I'm not sure on that. Either way, it doesn't actually matter which console gets the beta, the glitches get fixed either way. you see the xbox game disks aren't blueray so they dont hold as much information as a blueray can so they have to make the game to max out the xbox disk and then add that version to ps3 blueray using 1 quarter to half the space filled. If acb was exclusive to ps3 the game would have graphics beyond belief and a much longer story and a more diverse multilayer.

PhiIs1618033
08-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by SwitchBang:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HorizonShadow:
I'll assume that Ps3 was the development console and it was ported to 360 this time around,but I'm not sure on that. Either way, it doesn't actually matter which console gets the beta, the glitches get fixed either way. you see the xbox game disks aren't blueray so they dont hold as much information as a blueray can so they have to make the game to max out the xbox disk and then add that version to ps3 blueray using 1 quarter to half the space filled. If acb was exclusive to ps3 the game would have graphics beyond belief and a much longer story and a more diverse multilayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, it costs a lot of time and money to built a game like Assassin's Creed, because it's a sandbox game and you've got tons of things to do. I think the only thing that could be better if it were a ps3 exclusive are the graphics. Then again, games are made for gameplay, not graphics. One year is a short time to make a proper game.
Also, the market for the ps3 is much smaller than the market for xbox and ps3 together (logically), and since Ubisoft is a commercial company, the games will be ported to many consoles to earn as much money as possible by having a bigger public.

paisepatruuna
08-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Pex3650:
Man, i dont want to start a console war, but Xbox uers always get everything, Its time to PS3 to have its own time.
And about MP, dont worry, We'll test it so you can have a smooth gameplay. what you mean that xbox users get everything???

Murcuseo
08-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by paisepatruuna:

what you mean that xbox users get everything???

Please don't start lol

primerib69
08-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paisepatruuna:

what you mean that xbox users get everything???

Please don't start lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Mr_Shade
08-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's not... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

primerib69
08-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's not... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahaha I was kidding, bro! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

nickster21
08-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Okay I LOVE how when one console gets something that the other doesnt all of its fanboys go and start crying or making fun of the other console's gamers. Now THIS APPLIES TO BOTH CONSOLE"S FANBOYS!! I believe it is NOT our choice whether or not we get the exclusives it is the company's choice so IF you want to go cry about it write an amail or something like that to SONY or Microsoft. Just STOP complaining and saying that xbox users get EVerything when we cant really help it and Xbox users need to stop saying the PS3 sucks as well because they get Mw2 map packs a little earlier or something like that. JUST STOP THE CONSOLE WARS!! end of rant...

EzioAssassin51
08-13-2010, 08:00 PM
I'll tell you one thing, I'm gonna complain until my heart explodes if 360 gets AC Exclusives, just to show them how annoying it is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

itsamea-mario
08-14-2010, 04:43 AM
all these 'console wars' are just born out of jelousy, every time exclusives are released, or one gets something thats better than the other, the fanboys begin trying to find things to critiscise, or finding things in their console that beats things in the other, can't we all just accept that sometimes you dont get everything.

wow, i just said that about games consoles, (i need to find something to do)

PlagueDoctor357
08-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Gotta say I love how the important devs choose the PS3 over 360 most of the time.

People like UBISOFT whom give us extra betas and extra weapons in AC2.

Rockstar, whom felt bad for giving 360 the GTA expansions first, make sure to give us an extra gang hideout on Red Dead Revolver.

Devs are slowly seeing, that PS3 IS the long run winner.

Don't get me wrong, I love my 360. Although I ONLY use it for downloading game videos and playing Mass effect 1 & 2.

Mr_Shade
08-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Think that's enough 'May console is better than yours'...

Locking thread, since I can see it going downhill from here.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif