PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

generic_sheep
12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
So, does anyone have any amazing ideas for a versus map? Theres probably a lot of people who cant map, but still think about it. Still, post ideas away.

CAKE_Wha_
12-30-2005, 08:00 PM
I've always wondered how a map intended for 1v1 would work out. Ought to be fun to design, since it's a new direction. If it turned out well, it would help people get games going without having to wait for a full house.

Hypersonic916
12-31-2005, 11:26 AM
Generic Sheep. Why the heck are you thinking of new versus maps ideas already? Don't do that yet. Please. When will your map "The Shop" come out? and what about "Argus Lab" from Pandora Tomorrow. I saw it being beta tested a month ago by someone in a 2 player game. I want to know when these are coming out and how they are doing. and how long it will take till they're finished. Because i've PMed you, e-mailed you, and i still got NO RESPONSE from you Generic Sheep, but then i come on the fourms, and you just happened to post this thread instead of checking your PM'S and responding to my messages that i've sent you. I was also asking on beta testing Argus Lab or the Shop or both even. But still, you never answered. So don't even talk about making a new map until you finish these ones first.

dimmyhogg
12-31-2005, 03:05 PM
yeah generic , stop tryin to be something when all you got is a mug-full of nothin' .

givin real mappers ideas doesnt count towards any bonuses so just get off their nuttz and try to map yourself ; everyone knows youll fail so just take a month or so to make a half-assed version of clubhouse or somethin : ]

Red_SoN
12-31-2005, 05:48 PM
yeah generic , stop tryin to be something when all you got is a mug-full of nothin' .

says the uniformed. if you aint got anything useful to say, the usual case so, just shut it. noone here wants to read your pointless postings. point useful, or dont post at all. and though he might not be the best mapper around, everbody has to learn to become better. so let him become better.

dimmyhogg
12-31-2005, 07:41 PM
well hurry up and become better generic , you f0ckin n00b

Red_SoN
12-31-2005, 07:55 PM
uniformed, no doubt.

dimmyhogg
12-31-2005, 08:30 PM
lol generic sheep is a wanna-be man

but speakin of uninformed , i guess ill "un-inform" you about an upcoming mod where unreal mappers are needed , so there goes your opportunity : ]

Iservealot
12-31-2005, 11:27 PM
Ok let me even the score board for EVERYONE here. First off;

Hello sheep how are you?

secondly; a one vs one map would be horrible.

third: dimz, i love u buddy, but shut up. Generic is actaully a better mapper than u are. He has done a great deal for me and gaming corp. He actaully even undestands the concepts of grids.

lastly: Uniformed yes... but everyone LOVES to read dimmy's useless posts. Thats the only reason people still come to these dangs forums.

P.S.

Hyper...since when do u own any one? If sheep did not want to message u.... then he prob has a good reason. If he doesnt want to make a map...he a doesnt have 2. and if he doesnt like you.....good... becuase he doesnt have 2.

O sheep... u should sing on to msn or email me or something...IF U WANT TO...lol
I'm done. Happy new years guys!

generic_sheep
01-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey Iservalot! Happy New Year! Oh, and thanks for the help. My computer almost completely reformatted correctly. I kinda managed to wipe everything off my sisters mp3 player at the same time, but whatever. Heh. Ill sign on msn as soon as I download msn 7, or whatever the new one is.

Anywho, dimmy, I dont really know you , and you dont know me at all, so i wouldnt complain.

Hypersonic - The Shop is finnished. The only problem is, it is my first map ive ever made in Unreal. Thats not nesecerraily a bad thing, but, nonetheless, it will be released. I'm just kinda stuck at the part of getting a loading picture and a lobby picture. Can anyone else do that for me? I suck using Photoshop. I have the same problem with Argus Lab. I just need to do some more touch ups on that map.

Oh, and Hypersonic, I havent got any of your emails. I use a different email account now, because the other one is so full of forwards and junk mail.

Thanks iseravlot for the props. Ill contact you shortly. Heh. Anywho, just curious, what maps has dimmy released?

Hypersonic916
01-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Generic Sheep, what's your new e-mail address? Mines KevinPoltis@Hotmail.com. I know how to do loading screens good so i can do them both for Argus Lab, and The Shop if you want. PM me or post your e-mail on here if you want me to help you with that stuff. Or you could just e-mail me first thing.

Iservealot
01-01-2006, 11:36 PM
hey sheep. Do ur self a favor, dont give the ed to hyper....just dont. I can help out if u want...heck I gotta learn to do it for myne anyways.

Imglad that reformatting worked, i just had to change my HDD to my second S-ata port becuase my first bus just was not working for some stupid reason. any how, dude lets get that thing done for my map? What do u say? Find some time or something. Tommorow I shall to try fix all of the probs its having with crashing, and then i am back to work to getting it all done. So... if u can... please pelase pelase lets get going on that "new section" that I dont want to say in public. I have a good EE for it too, we shall talk about it on msn. any how hope to hear u from u soon man ttul. if u cant get a hodl of me...jsut email me.

dimmyhogg
01-02-2006, 12:01 AM
generic, im not a mapper ,im a modeler/sknner , so to be honest i released a rushed The_Met map , and DimmyKron's Estate , also thrown together .

so while im not a good mapper , i do keep these forums alive when everything else is dead , so please excuse my crude humor and how i make fun of everyone , i have no basis in fact so i'd just let it slide .