PDA

View Full Version : MrJLBoyyy=Hax0r

MrJLBoyyy
07-04-2011, 03:19 PM
So I was playing Manhunt on Rome, and I was seriously a ghost. I spawned on the other side of the map (as the other team) on defense and they killed me automatically. Except that I spawned with my team on my screen and my whole team was invisble. Then I was running around, unable to find anybody. I tried saving my teammates by throwing random smoke bombs, but I wasn't sure if it worked. Then when we went to offense, I was only able to kill two people, the other two were completely invisible. So I ran around and my detection meter didn't go down. Except I only figured that out about halfway into that round. And whenever I locked onto someone and pressed the assassinate button (x or square, depending on who you are), That person died and a random dama rosa appeared out of nowhere, which killed them (our target was the dama rosa and our team was the doctor) and I think I stole my own kills...

Either way, I'm a hax0r and I should be perma-banzed. I have no idea what happened, and I ran around mindlessly trying to get stunned, even though I'm ivisible. Should I be worried? After my game, my Xbox froze. And I didn't feel like finding something to record it with.

Scary stuff, sister.

StarScream391
07-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Nothing new, happened to me alot of times, SUPER cool story bro.

MrJLBoyyy
07-04-2011, 03:28 PM
rusrsritenao?

Alright, just thought it'd be interesting to bring up. But it's obviously common and I'm just a fail http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Sorry for wasting your time.

Pattington_Bear
07-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Happend to someone I was playing with in MH today, he spawned in our entry point and killed one of us, we taught him a lesson by stun locking him for an entire round.

MrJLBoyyy
07-04-2011, 03:34 PM
That's interesting, but I think my "body" (just some person that doesn't move at all) is some NPC, because I saw myself as a teammate and saw my dead body lying there, but I was completely unharmed. And when I killed someone, I literally popped out of nowhere and gave myself a co-op and multi-kill.

goonie08
07-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Naming and shaming is against the roolz!!1

CrazyShrapnel
07-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by goonie08:
Naming and shaming is against the roolz!!1

Better edit your name out so they don't warn you. Naming and shaming is srs bsns.

Sounds like you had an out-of-body-experience. In a videogame.

Squiiddish
07-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I just had the invis glitch in Assassinate, I think. I was the one invisible, I couldn't tell anything was wrong except that it seemed like I was killing idiots XD

I left after getting 10k in 5m, there was obviously something up lol