PDA

View Full Version : ahh that aint cool

dS.VapoR
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
ok heres the story: i along with my team mate (dS.eXoduS) played some ppl named gwg_magicfingr and shadownet.101. we played a few games; we always won. magicfingr and shadownet lost about 15 points per round. my tm and i dont have that many points b/c the ranking system is **** and we dont care much about points. anyway after magicfingr lost about his 6th game i was kicked for 1999 minutes (magicfingr was host). btw i was not talking **** or being mean to the other team and boom, i am kicked 4 a long time. not that i would ever go back again but that pissed me off. couldnt u just ask me to leave? or u can be like winterh4wk and just disconnect the server when u get badly beat. although i did enjoy ur rank dropping not that anyone cares about the stupid ranks.

dS.VapoR
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
ok heres the story: i along with my team mate (dS.eXoduS) played some ppl named gwg_magicfingr and shadownet.101. we played a few games; we always won. magicfingr and shadownet lost about 15 points per round. my tm and i dont have that many points b/c the ranking system is **** and we dont care much about points. anyway after magicfingr lost about his 6th game i was kicked for 1999 minutes (magicfingr was host). btw i was not talking **** or being mean to the other team and boom, i am kicked 4 a long time. not that i would ever go back again but that pissed me off. couldnt u just ask me to leave? or u can be like winterh4wk and just disconnect the server when u get badly beat. although i did enjoy ur rank dropping not that anyone cares about the stupid ranks.