PDA

View Full Version : Why Renegade Why!

Redbanana27
11-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Why renegade, you look so awesome yet your stupid fast walk lets you down and i will NEVER use you.

EnterinPwnZone
11-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Redbanana27:
Why renegade, you look so awesome yet your stupid fast walk lets you down and i will NEVER use you.

This thread is absolutely pointless.

AwkwardlyBruta
11-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redbanana27:

This thread is absolutely pointless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread is in the multiplayer section.
The Renegade is a multiplayer character.
He wants to use the Renegade, but alas the Renegade looks likes he's surfing when he fast walks.
And so he comes here to vent.

Same thing happened with brotherhood and smoke/poison.

And that is the point.

Archosakun
11-19-2011, 11:07 AM
You try walking with a spear and metal armour.

EnterinPwnZone
11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redbanana27:

He wants to use the Renegade, but alas the Renegade looks likes he's surfing when he fast walks.

And that is the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, malandrina http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

XxKillaChaosxX
11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy his fast walk actually.

stingray10
11-19-2011, 12:15 PM
How about you don't fast walk? :')

EnterinPwnZone
11-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by stingray10:
How about you don't fast walk? :')

This

Redbanana27
11-19-2011, 12:25 PM
So i gain no distance on my targets without cutting corners extremly closely which also looks extremely obvious, i dont normally fast walk unless they are fastwalking or i cant be bothered

AwkwardlyBruta
11-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:

Thanks, malandrina http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Que?

EnterinPwnZone
11-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:

Thanks, malandrina http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Que? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Malandrina = Italian for smart *** xD Was just kidding when I wrote that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

persiateddy95
11-19-2011, 01:12 PM
I lol every time I see him fast walking. He looks absolutely ******ed.

Toki Wartoooth
11-19-2011, 02:09 PM
I have played using the Renegade in most of my matches. Sure his fast walk is a little more noticeable than others' but I don't think that makes him any more obvious. If you think his walk animation is giving you away, that may not be true. You may not be stealthy enough. I use him all the time and I am rarely contested. When I will be contested, I'll know before it happens because I'll know when I'm stealthy enough.

E-Zekiel
11-19-2011, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:
I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy his fast walk actually.

Me too. When playing him, I would just not fast walk in line of sight. No big deal.

Serrachio
11-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Renegade be stalking.

Haters gonna hate.

AVanguardLeads
11-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Try using someone else? xD

Purgeknight
11-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Sure his fast walk is rather... obnoxious, he still is my fav persona, but I notice whenever any persona is fast walking by just by fast they move (provided I am already looking at them).

Redbanana27
11-19-2011, 04:40 PM
He looks really cool, his executions are awesome. Then it is like, o a renegade fast walking out of a crowd, inwonder if he is on me as he tries to glide through the air at 4 mph... it looks secret and swift, but extremely noticeable

Purgeknight
11-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Redbanana27:
He looks really cool, his executions are awesome. Then it is like, o a renegade fast walking out of a crowd, inwonder if he is on me as he tries to glide through the air at 4 mph... it looks secret and swift, but extremely noticeable
That is the price of being awesome. XD

CriticaHit
11-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Its hard to feel stealthy when you're the only guy crouching around.

And a tad off topic, does everyone else get the renegade's customization items for free?

EnterinPwnZone
11-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by CriticaHit:
Its hard to feel stealthy when you're the only guy crouching around.

And a tad off topic, does everyone else get the renegade's customization items for free?

Yeah you get it for free

buckeyeman98
11-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Same exact thing, He looks like he is trying to be a stealthy ninja in the middle of the day.

DannyStrong
11-21-2011, 01:17 AM
while the funny animation doesnt help. pretty much eveyrone looks obvious when they fast walk.. It's not really meant to be used when youre in sight of other people. youre supposed to use it when you have a short break in the line of sight.

sp33dd34m0n
11-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Its so funny to watch the renegade fast walking. It looks so retar ded and funny and makes me laugh every time I see it. But if he would be my fav char it would pi ss me off for sure.