PDA

View Full Version : System Requirements

Sierra24_998
04-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey Guys:

I'm new to the BIA series and I just want to say that it's a fantastic game. I'm totally hooked man !! I have RTH30 and EIB. I realize that Hell's Highway isn't out yet, but does anyone have an idea of system requirements needed to run it. I currently have an AMD64 3200 processor with 1 gig. of RAM. I'm also running an XFX 6800 GT 256mb vid card. I'm really hoping that this setup will be ok.

Any comments !

Sierra24_998
04-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey Guys:

I'm new to the BIA series and I just want to say that it's a fantastic game. I'm totally hooked man !! I have RTH30 and EIB. I realize that Hell's Highway isn't out yet, but does anyone have an idea of system requirements needed to run it. I currently have an AMD64 3200 processor with 1 gig. of RAM. I'm also running an XFX 6800 GT 256mb vid card. I'm really hoping that this setup will be ok.

Any comments !

itsmax
04-15-2007, 08:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sierra24_998:
Hey Guys:

Any comments ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nobody now dhere are more poeple who ask dhis on dhe forum but nobody now it.

a p4 3,2ghz proccesor is enoug

1gb ram memory is not enoug i think u need an 2gb or more.

XFX 6800 GT 256mb vid card i think dhats good but u need to chek if it hafes a 3,0 SHADERMODEL if not dhe game will not work.

end u now u need at least 10gb harddisc space a good dvd/rw or dvd.
(end im gonna buy a joystick its more fun)

(sorry for my bad english spelling im not so good)