PDA

View Full Version : Game Length

tnt82am
11-06-2006, 11:33 PM
OMG I just beat this game in two days, it is way to short. The time spent waiting for it to come out and then this!..

Did anyone notice that the beginning was easy and then towards the end the people got harder to kill?

tnt82am
11-06-2006, 11:33 PM
OMG I just beat this game in two days, it is way to short. The time spent waiting for it to come out and then this!..

Did anyone notice that the beginning was easy and then towards the end the people got harder to kill?

XyonicS
11-07-2006, 12:09 AM
There are already a few topics about this, why not type there?

This game is as long as you make it. Sit down and rush through it on normal and yeah it's short.

I'm up to about 15 hours in it and still not finished.

Did you know that CT can be done in the hardest mode in 6 hours, with all 100%.

So get over it, no game of this type is going to take weeks to get through and as you most likely have played the other SC games or at least CT you will not find this as hard to get through as it was due to the fact that it plays almost excatly the same.

Also ya never heard the term, "time flies when your having fun"? So was it really short or did you just loose track of time.

Sadly there are those that are never happy no matter what they get.

I had the 360 version and it's levels last only a few minutes in most cases so you have NOTHING to complain about with this version.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

XBL: XyonicS

Rails2145362006
11-09-2006, 02:29 PM
First level SCCT I got 100% and I was done in 5.35 or something. I can't imagine any other level being much harder to WIZ through.

insanity76
11-09-2006, 03:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tnt82am:

Did anyone notice that the beginning was easy and then towards the end the people got harder to kill? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd be setting fire to Ubisoft HQ if you got the 360 version then ... the first 2 missions combined aren't as long as the Iceland mission alone on the current gen version.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

--------------------------------
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

And poof. Just like that, he's gone." - Verbal Kint

tnt82am
12-08-2006, 08:47 AM
You guys are dumb, especially that first one that answered my post. Xyonics or whatever...Did you finally beat it?
If it takes you that long it just means you are the dumbest person in the world..
This game was to easy...and short so get over it!

insanity76
12-08-2006, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tnt82am:
This game was to easy...and short so get over it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems like you're the one who's getting all riled up and complaining. There's no one else who needs to "get over it." http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

--------------------------------
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

And poof. Just like that, he's gone." - Verbal Kint

Assassin_Elite
12-08-2006, 01:12 PM
now look, if you play it while just going along and knocking out or killing everyone, raising alarms or leaving no one breathing, yea its gonna be short.

If you take your time with it, play it through with as little trace as possible, each level is gonna take you atleast 30 minutes to an hour or more!

Also, you can play it again to see the different endings and play through styles.

And not to mention you have 15 co-op missions AND Spy vs Spy multiplayer.

Short game were you saying?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

--
http://eternal-realm.net/fisher/ae_sig_fisher.gif
xfire = vannaka4