PDA

View Full Version : ac patch united states

jdc2k5
12-10-2007, 06:24 PM
ok,i've installed the patch and it did'nt help at all.it freezes very often.is there something i'm missing or doing wrong?i've seen numerous post's in another forum(playstation.com)that everything is fine now!my copy freezes as much if not more than before the patch.i have 60gb model and live in the U.S.

jdc2k5
12-10-2007, 06:24 PM
ok,i've installed the patch and it did'nt help at all.it freezes very often.is there something i'm missing or doing wrong?i've seen numerous post's in another forum(playstation.com)that everything is fine now!my copy freezes as much if not more than before the patch.i have 60gb model and live in the U.S.

larnbowski
12-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Some people claim to still be having problems too.

Try this, delete the game from your HDD and reinstal it and then download the patch again, see if that helps.

jdc2k5
12-13-2007, 08:08 AM
yeah,already did that no help either.thx for the reply tho.

nisforstupid
12-13-2007, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jdc2k5:
ok,i've installed the patch and it did'nt help at all.it freezes very often.is there something i'm missing or doing wrong?i've seen numerous post's in another forum(playstation.com)that everything is fine now!my copy freezes as much if not more than before the patch.i have 60gb model and live in the U.S. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the information I've gathered on the board it only seems to solve the matrix style freeze. People that were having the other freeze types still seem to be experiencing problems. I only had the matrix freezes, and it fixed it for me. However it diminished the graphical stability of the game. I find that more annoying than the freezing personally.