PDA

View Full Version : Issues Playing With Friends

IcyGregorio
11-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Every time I try to connect to a game on ACR with any friends in a party with me the game will refuse to find us a lobby and spit us back out to the custom lobby screen. It's been like this since day 1 and I would really like to see it taken care of as I would like to be able to play ACR with my friends online. Any time I join a friends game it refuses to put me on their team that way. Playing this game has became more of a pain in my rear then it is fun to play...

Question being, is this issue ever going to get fixed or is this going to be like Brotherhood where issues don't get fixed?

marq08
11-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Open a ticket with support with the rest of us. we can always hope they fix it and the more of us that post a ticket the more likely it is

Kutter28
11-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Yep join the rest of us. It sucks because there was no problem at all in the beta. I've done a thread about it too and it doesn't look like they are doing anything about it and it breaks the game for me in so many ways. I love playing a team match with my buddies, but I can't. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

BigUrn
11-21-2011, 02:11 PM
It does suck and should be fixed ASAP. At 1st I thought maybe 4 people were not allowed 2 play together anymore.

IcyGregorio
11-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah it needs to be fixed before asap as many people aren't going to play the game anymore if they can't play with their friends. Don't know how this hasn't been fixed yet.

IcyGregorio
11-23-2011, 12:55 PM
So today I hop online and I have three friends playing in a lobby with only 5 people in it. Every time I try to join it says I have a connection issue and can not connect to the game... I do not have a connection issue, this games servers are horse **** though. All I wanted to say.