PDA

View Full Version : This is officially a bad game...

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 04:08 AM
I got this game the day it came out and I started playing again with the latest patch online. Jesus does this game suck more than ever.

I got a new system, a 3200+ OCed 100mhz with an OCed Radeon 9800 Pro. This system runs the game worse than my GF3 Ti500 at the same resolution and detail AA and AF off. The AI is completely ******ed yet sometimes turns on superhuman aiming mode. Teammates are always bad in this game, just useless.

Played multiplayer for about 10 minutes then I just said f**k this, this is horrible. Run and gun is still the game as this game has the most innaccurate netcode ever. When a person steps in front of the screen it delays the firing by about 500ms. People still "shoot out of their helmets" when leaning. Overall combat seems to be 99.9% luck.

Example, I see two tangos ahead of me so I stop aim and shoot in burst, they keep on running then spray in my direction while I'm still aiming and shooting right at them. After about 10 seconds of just shooting each other I die. I am on a 300kb/s cable and the TAB menu showed me with 32-40 ping and the stat net showing 90-110. 0 percent packet loss.

Hmm I've heard that RS3 for Xbox was pretty decent. You know what UBI, you can suck it, there I said it. You devote all time and effort for your console games and release a steaming piece of crap for the PC and release a few patches that fix thing nobody cares about. And you will soon force people to pay for AS for a few fixes here and there. I highly doubt I will buy any game from UBI after this.

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 04:08 AM
I got this game the day it came out and I started playing again with the latest patch online. Jesus does this game suck more than ever.

I got a new system, a 3200+ OCed 100mhz with an OCed Radeon 9800 Pro. This system runs the game worse than my GF3 Ti500 at the same resolution and detail AA and AF off. The AI is completely ******ed yet sometimes turns on superhuman aiming mode. Teammates are always bad in this game, just useless.

Played multiplayer for about 10 minutes then I just said f**k this, this is horrible. Run and gun is still the game as this game has the most innaccurate netcode ever. When a person steps in front of the screen it delays the firing by about 500ms. People still "shoot out of their helmets" when leaning. Overall combat seems to be 99.9% luck.

Example, I see two tangos ahead of me so I stop aim and shoot in burst, they keep on running then spray in my direction while I'm still aiming and shooting right at them. After about 10 seconds of just shooting each other I die. I am on a 300kb/s cable and the TAB menu showed me with 32-40 ping and the stat net showing 90-110. 0 percent packet loss.

Hmm I've heard that RS3 for Xbox was pretty decent. You know what UBI, you can suck it, there I said it. You devote all time and effort for your console games and release a steaming piece of crap for the PC and release a few patches that fix thing nobody cares about. And you will soon force people to pay for AS for a few fixes here and there. I highly doubt I will buy any game from UBI after this.

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 04:03 PM
first - You seem to sux as player in RvS thats why you need luck to kill someone. Sure there is some unrealistic thing like the leaning shoot but hell, once you know it you deal whit it.

second - there is a Forum for complain, here is the technical support Forum not the whinning forum. Post in the appropriate one and you gonna be taken a little more seriously.

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 01:36 AM
Well sorry that I posted this in Tech Support, my browser must have overrode the General window I had open.

I don't consider 11:5 "sux". I usually have high accuracy as I actually aim my shots and conserve ammo while taking it slow, most people run around the map lobbing all their grenades at once spraying and praying. Everyone agrees that the netcode for this game sucks BIG and NOTHING is being done.

The fix for the shooting bullets out of your head is simple, just move the camera but UBI doesn't understand this.

Well one good thing that actually happened was I got my framerate to always stay > 60. Turning the shadows on high kills the performance for this game, they must suck at programming shadows or something.

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 02:03 AM
haha 11-5 is good? I've seen noobs get better stats than that just by luck alone. I do that with my eyes closed. If you're going to brag, brag about a 25-2 or a 33-6 in a 10 round match. I've seen 67-7 in a 15 round match, but only once.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p1e620cd395c91d7e43083a19a0db6a20/fb058cbe.jpg

|OWNT|