PDA

View Full Version : What do you think has been most improved?

crash3
06-07-2011, 11:48 AM
From seeing the gameplay trailer at E3, what aspect of the game do you think has been most improved since ACB? For example for me I think graphics had been greatly improved.

What do you think has been improved most?

there wasnt much new stuff in terms of combat, i really hope combat is more challenging in ACR

KrYpToNiC95
06-08-2011, 12:04 AM
It feels as if the atmosphere as a whole has been improved. Now there is snow, the city looked more vibrant and alive.. I just hope the notoriety has been altered, but I don't think it has...

Assassin_M
06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
waaaaaaaaaaay too early to talk about combat

crash3
06-08-2011, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
It feels as if the atmosphere as a whole has been improved. Now there is snow, the city looked more vibrant and alive.. I just hope the notoriety has been altered, but I don't think it has...

i agree, constantinople looks much more lively which should be good for social interaction, i like how the beginning of the demo zoomed in on normal people before moving over to ezio who we didnt notice at first (i think due to his more discreet outfit whch looks much better)

also to assassin_M, fair enough butthe vast majority of us have been asking for more challenging combat and stealth and neither of those were shown in the E3 demo which concerned me a bit

DavidPV86
06-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Rome was as an unfinished and rushed product, Constantinople otherwise, as least from what I have seen, is ALIVE!!!, so I hope the crowd interaction has improved as well.

The buildings looked more detailed also.