PDA

View Full Version : Let the Hazing begin!!

CarveUrNiche
11-16-2004, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone,
This is the first time for me being here so be gentle! I recently recieved my latest issue of EGM magazine in the mail and began reading it just like any other. Things were going fine until i turned to page 64 and i about lost all control!! I have NEVER met a girl (let alone bunch of girls) that are into games like the fragdolls are. I applaud you all for breaking down the stereotypical wall that games are just for guys! You girls are HARDCORE!!! Most guys would be threatened to be beaten by a girl but i would consider it an honor! I say BRING IT ON! You all can kick my *** anyday!
Sincerely,
CarveUrNiche
from IndiaNOPLACE, Indiana

Aeryk
11-17-2004, 04:33 AM
Welcome, and may I say that I almost misread kick as lick...

Tibbycat
11-17-2004, 04:44 AM
Most guys would be threatened to be beaten by a girl on a computer game? Really? I've never really thought that. Bring on the frags regardless of the way your genitals are constructed I say.

pdiep49
11-17-2004, 05:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aeryk:
Welcome, and may I say that I almost misread kick as lick... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa!! I almost did to...hehe

Valkyrie FD
11-17-2004, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the compliment Carve, but have you really not met any women while gameing! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

CarveUrNiche
11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Nope Valkyrie FD, I have yet to come across a girl that enjoys gaming as much as i do! It kinda suxx. i guess indianoplace doesnt have any???

Fx3.Metacortex
11-17-2004, 10:20 PM
This is the same way i discovered the frag dolls

Majora13
11-17-2004, 10:44 PM
I first heard about the fragdolls in a bungie.net article I think, but EGM inspired me to check out their site... *cough*pictures*cough*