PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg v.1 (sorry ?!)

JackJTP
08-19-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi,

I have read everything i could find about Heroes over Europe and Joysticks- but i have no glimpse of what to do. My stick is supported- nearly every Axis is working but not properly- I always turn right as soon as i am in the air. I cant get up cause unimportant if I invert axis it is not sensible enough or something.

Anyone here is using the same controller and got it working? maybe someone can give me a modified xml for my Controller?

I really tried everything else before posting my request- so be patient if I missed something on my search. If there is a solution, just post a link to it.

My Patch is the latest patch the game downloaded, my System W7 Home Premium 64bit, my Controller the Cyborg v.1 of Saitek. Its not the controler itsself- in other Games it works fine.

Thanks for your help. Jack

JackJTP
08-19-2010, 09:54 AM
What the heck is going on? i tried out Blazing Angels and also HAWK- in each of these game the same Issue. My JS is a damned simple regular Joystick and nothing special so why is he not supportetd? I am playing Pacific Warriors II Dogfight , a pretty old Game, AquaNox and multiple different Games and all are working with my stick- But none of Ubisoft Games work with it.

Airgames are normally played with Joysticks, so it should be one of the most important things for programmers to do- to get JSīs working on an easy way. Everyone else get it, even got it years ago.

Whatfor did i pay all these money? Is there any way to fox this issue? all the other Games are working without anything to configure by the way...

OK- It was the Demo og HAWK i was trying but HoE and also BA are payed... and they were the last ubi games i bought if they cant make their job.

JackJTP
08-20-2010, 02:28 AM
Whoa- I found a ubisoft game wich is working with my stick. Blazing angels was one of my favorites on xbox so I was totally p*** off when i faced it wount work propely- but blazing angels two is working perfectly. k- it took me some time to find out something- blame on me: first row in controller settings is for keyboard, second for mice- so if you want to change it for joystick, use the row wich says its for the controller, not the first or second one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

but nw its fun to play. after i checked out the demo i will give ubi another try and buy this game.