PDA

View Full Version : datacache.dll

shimirel
02-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Has any one managed to sort out this blasted datacache.dll exception? The only way I've managed to get past it is to use the map command to jump to the next set of levels.

Using
give weapon_arxcrossbowrope
and
mm_player_add_skillpoints
to get my guest items back.

It happens on two maps that I've seen the first is the spiders lair as you fight a huge bunch of goblins go up a ladder there is a crate with a dagger in it next to the exit point where you jump down and go into a tunnel. The other is when you rescue Leanna from a certain pit ;^) as you try to leave that level you get the same problem.

This is ALWAYS at the exits and is repeatable on my system. What is it about those two exits that makes them such a pain?

I know loads of other people have has same problem but I can't find any one who managed to fix the damn thing.

Oh ps for those of you who haven't even been able to watch the videos, get the RAD Video Tools from www.radgametools.com (http://www.radgametools.com) open up the video folder for dark messiah in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Dark Messiah of Might and Magic\mm\media you need to use advanced play. In sound options put 1 as the audio track number (1 is english). Then click play enjoy!

shimirel
02-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Has any one managed to sort out this blasted datacache.dll exception? The only way I've managed to get past it is to use the map command to jump to the next set of levels.

Using
give weapon_arxcrossbowrope
and
mm_player_add_skillpoints
to get my guest items back.

It happens on two maps that I've seen the first is the spiders lair as you fight a huge bunch of goblins go up a ladder there is a crate with a dagger in it next to the exit point where you jump down and go into a tunnel. The other is when you rescue Leanna from a certain pit ;^) as you try to leave that level you get the same problem.

This is ALWAYS at the exits and is repeatable on my system. What is it about those two exits that makes them such a pain?

I know loads of other people have has same problem but I can't find any one who managed to fix the damn thing.

Oh ps for those of you who haven't even been able to watch the videos, get the RAD Video Tools from www.radgametools.com (http://www.radgametools.com) open up the video folder for dark messiah in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Dark Messiah of Might and Magic\mm\media you need to use advanced play. In sound options put 1 as the audio track number (1 is english). Then click play enjoy!