PDA

View Full Version : Completely Unenthused.

lochang19
10-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Heya Booky and Harkonin, sorry about the lame games earlier, Tin and I weren't feeling that great. Hope you find some better people to play because that was about the lamest I think I've played in the last three months, funny thing is, I didn't care. I've become comeplete unenthused with SCPT. Anyone with me? If not, well, I don't really care! LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-20-2004, 09:25 AM
Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything but hey we all have bad days. Anytime you want a match get us on X. And don't feel bad we played Chaos before you guys and I think I got his neck 5 times in a row and his partners like 3 between Hospital and another map, as Daed would say it was Hi-larious.

SITHDUKE
10-20-2004, 01:25 PM
hehe you never seen me and slim Vs ShadowKilla & Daedalus. Mount hospital i start my merc rounds all of a sudden 102 and 205...i'm all over the place trying to get them. Then they take 202. It was over in like 2 mins. 0_o

Chaosdarkmage
10-20-2004, 03:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HarkoninVSC:
Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything but hey we all have bad days. Anytime you want a match get us on X. And don't feel bad we played Chaos before you guys and I think I got his neck 5 times in a row and his partners like 3 between Hospital and another map, as Daed would say it was Hi-larious. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, those were some good games but my "partners" were noobs without mics who had me doing all the work. The one dude who wasnt a noob was still micless(still, not being a noob, doesnt mean he was good). I was playing you and Daed pretty much 2v1. Not to mention all the lag I was getting and you having the host advantage. If I had someone like Havoc we probably would have won a helloflot more than that. Those types of games are great, but they shouldnt count when you have your partner ( a clansman) and I dont, isnt that why you hardly join other servers? You have to admit I did pretty good alone against two VSC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Whos counting it? This is a greatest moments thread I was consoling Sith by telling him how many times I broke your neck, not how many times we won. It was great though, I got your neck a zillion times between all the maps we played, should watch your back more.

HarkoninVSC
10-20-2004, 04:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
sorry about the lame games earlier, I think that was the lamest I've played in the last three months. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good games lo/tin, caught us on our off day.
The circle is complete. 2/2 were gonna need a tie breaker tomorrow. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

m4_007
10-20-2004, 06:56 PM
PT is going borrinnnggg .. On console forums .. they say no one is on XB Live anymore ..

Same thing here .. player number droped .. it was 130 now its 40 - 70

dS.XpiderX
10-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Ya chaos u get u r neck snapped way to much i get mine snapped about once a week.

Bo0kY
10-21-2004, 01:53 AM
I would have to agree with lochang... This game is getting kind of boring in my eyes as well... sometimes I play and just listen to music to keep me from being so bored... this game is rarely as exciting as it used to be

ATTN: All Pros

I am getting worse smashing noobs all the time!!! PLEASE COME TO MY SERVER!!!!
Dragon's Den (Me: TheAngryDragon)
The Bo0k Store (Me: Bo0kYVSC)
Vetserver (Hark's)
Dawghaus (Hark's)

Need to play good people... tired of playing random people who
"just got the game yesterday"... I feel like I've taught like 20 people how to play the friggin' game.... It's like I'm the new online tutorial.... GO TO Bo0kY's server... learn how to play

NO MORE!!!!!!! GAHHH~HHHH!H!HHHHHH!

I'm on the brink of quitting

HarkoninVSC
10-21-2004, 08:14 AM
YEah I have to agree with ya, then you and Daed can get your neck broken even more.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-21-2004, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Using speech to text on word, my friend farted in the mic and it typed out "France"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That pwns!

lochang19
10-21-2004, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HarkoninVSC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Using speech to text on word, my friend farted in the mic and it typed out "France"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That pwns! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old Joke, but funny:

How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
Nobody knows, it's never been done!

Bo0kY
10-21-2004, 12:00 PM
rather play the sims

scworld
10-21-2004, 12:02 PM
meh, sims suxs

scworld
10-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Hark, who of VSC are still playing?
(wouldnt let me edit )

HarkoninVSC
10-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Hark
Shadow
Booky
Daedalus

Chaosdarkmage
10-21-2004, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dS.XpiderX:
Ya chaos u get u r neck snapped way to much i get mine snapped about once a week. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get my neck snapped less than you? Yeap, probably because I play ppl with skill. I never make excuses when I have a chance to play good ppl.

btw, in those games, I got me a few VSC necks too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-21-2004, 04:13 PM
cough *booky* cough

DaedalusVSC
10-21-2004, 04:22 PM
*cough* daedalus *cough*
whoops. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

S.a.S-Xietsu
10-21-2004, 09:30 PM
THE SIMS ROCKS SCWORLD YOU ARE CRAZY GO TAKE SOME INSANE-O-REVERSIBILITY PILLS!!! BOOKY PLAY SIMS 2 ITS FOR COOL PEOPLE

*cough*someone'snamehere*cough*

C.A.T.ops
10-22-2004, 11:18 AM
The "Sims 2" is a game that I would describe as "Completely Unenthused." Why play any other game but this one? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif 'Cept maybe Half-Life 2... or Halo 2... or KOTOR 2... or... Prince of Persia 2... etc. etc.

avengera
10-22-2004, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bo0kY:
I would have to agree with lochang... This game is getting kind of boring in my eyes as well... sometimes I play and just listen to music to keep me from being so bored... this game is rarely as exciting as it used to be

ATTN: All Pros

I am getting worse smashing noobs all the time!!! PLEASE COME TO MY SERVER!!!!
Dragon's Den (Me: TheAngryDragon)
The Bo0k Store (Me: Bo0kYVSC)
Vetserver (Hark's)
Dawghaus (Hark's)

Need to play good people... tired of playing random people who
"just got the game yesterday"... I feel like I've taught like 20 people how to play the friggin' game.... It's like I'm the new online tutorial.... GO TO Bo0kY's server... learn how to play

NO MORE!!!!!!! GAHHH~HHHH!H!HHHHHH!

I'm on the brink of quitting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try to handle it, there are some pretty talented people around. It's just that usually everyone plays on their own servers cause of the host advantage and lag problems. You just aren't lucky enought to counter ones all the time. Good thing is that we got this place to communicate and arrange challenges etc. plus don't forget xfire

SITHDUKE
10-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Yep my xfire is my name on the forums so it's not too hard to guess. If Xan, amn or Slim would get their **** carcasses online more often i may even pose a threat to you VSC. *pout*

P.S
May pose a threat :P "nobody said we'd be more than bump in the carpet."

P.P.S

Sceptre btw when i gloated about taking A i was kidding. Meant no offence there. Good old extinguisers *pats extinguiser*

HarkoninVSC
10-24-2004, 12:15 AM
That was "Hi-larious".

dS.XpiderX
10-24-2004, 11:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaosdarkmage:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dS.XpiderX:
Ya chaos u get u r neck snapped way to much i get mine snapped about once a week. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never make excuses when I have a chance to play good ppl.
QUOTE]

You are a ******* i knew i should have too k a pictue of me eating a sandwhich. Im not afraid to play good ppl me and vapor played refer kills and humanzi. Excpet they were lagging so we beat them both there then went to their server and beat them as spys it was funny but i had to go cause it was too laggy.

Havoc0fisher
10-24-2004, 12:09 PM
actually its not lame or whatever if you leave a session when its lobby only if you where spy and suppesed to switch to mer or merc to spy.

Havoc0fisher
10-24-2004, 12:13 PM
supposed*(sry its not spam just dont want any1 to say:yeayea you dont even know how to spell so
stfu...)