PDA

View Full Version : official 1.16 patch. What do you think/problems/positives

JasonFMTX
06-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, when I first downloaded it, like a small select few I couldnt install it. I had to have my gameshadow download and install this patch. Also, when leaving the helicopter I always have my secondary weapon.

The major things I see wrong are the constant disconnects and cant connects... on top of that MORE crashing. Its not just me either, I play Coop alot and someone crashes almost every game. Last night was a crash fest, sometimes it takes me 20 minutes before I can actually play between not being able to connect, server crashes, and GRAW crashes.

positives

Love the new aiming in prone.
love the new GL sites
Im very happy they added the new Single Player missions to COOP.
Haven't tried deathmatch yet, too much fun in COOP to leave yet lol

JasonFMTX
06-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, when I first downloaded it, like a small select few I couldnt install it. I had to have my gameshadow download and install this patch. Also, when leaving the helicopter I always have my secondary weapon.

The major things I see wrong are the constant disconnects and cant connects... on top of that MORE crashing. Its not just me either, I play Coop alot and someone crashes almost every game. Last night was a crash fest, sometimes it takes me 20 minutes before I can actually play between not being able to connect, server crashes, and GRAW crashes.

positives

Love the new aiming in prone.
love the new GL sites
Im very happy they added the new Single Player missions to COOP.
Haven't tried deathmatch yet, too much fun in COOP to leave yet lol

srl50
06-26-2006, 05:24 AM
Whoa, lots of can't connects and disconnects with the new patch. Wow! And I can never connect to a game when Guadrail is selected. I just sit there with a black screen while my mates go on. Frustrating!

blueberry606
06-26-2006, 06:17 AM
Again they arent setting up there servers correct.

Little_T85
06-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Well, it might just be my graphics card, but the "Anti-Aliasing" looks horrible. It just blurs the screen (or was this feature in the 1.10 patch?).

The new grenade launcher sights are also horrible. I was quite good at using the old sight, and could really hit almost anything. This new sight is still a mystery to mee, how's it work? You just wing it?

blueberry606
06-26-2006, 06:53 AM
well i guess ill say it again.The game does not support anti-aliasin.Its the game engine and it never will.turn it off.Little go make a post at Ghostrecon.net.They have alot of feed back from grin guys they might have a answer.