PDA

View Full Version : Problem Installing -

Scase15
04-14-2006, 05:01 PM
I keep getting an error after it extracts and starts to install exact error report is.

"The inatallShield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed.

IKernell.exe could not be coppied to 'C:\program Files\common files\installshield\engine\6\intel 32'

Make sure that you have the appropriate privileges to copy files to this folder."

Now this problem has never happened to me, I'm on the admin acct so I have privileges to everything and the folders are accesible and able to copy in and out of them manually.

Any ideas?

Scase15
04-14-2006, 05:01 PM
I keep getting an error after it extracts and starts to install exact error report is.

"The inatallShield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed.

IKernell.exe could not be coppied to 'C:\program Files\common files\installshield\engine\6\intel 32'

Make sure that you have the appropriate privileges to copy files to this folder."

Now this problem has never happened to me, I'm on the admin acct so I have privileges to everything and the folders are accesible and able to copy in and out of them manually.

Any ideas?

Scase15
04-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Nevermind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif just figured it out, wasn't cause there were permission problems. There seemed to be another file of the same name so it couldnt copy over due to the name conflicitng.