PDA

View Full Version : Different Haze Suits In muliplayer?

r3dh0tp3ngy
10-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Do you want different haze suits for m8uliplayer maybe a medic model etc....?

r3dh0tp3ngy
10-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Do you want different haze suits for m8uliplayer maybe a medic model etc....?

Franciscus1988
10-05-2007, 09:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r3dh0tp3ngy:
Do you want different haze suits for m8uliplayer maybe a medic model etc....? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to see that. From what I've read it's possible to fight against different Mantel Troopers in singleplayer (some with shotguns, others with other guns ofc) and these guys look different from eachother, and I expect them to be playable in multiplayer.

deded999
10-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Good point. although there won't be different 'skins' as such, in order to make enemy recognition easy, there's no reason why if you select Mantel you couldn't pick one of the various Mantel armour designs or from a number of different PH models. I expect this will happen anyway - you can't have twelve PH guys all looking the same in MP, although that's no guarantee that the Mantel troops won't have basically the same armour designs...

TOLWardog1368
10-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Aw man, I was starting to imagine green or blue mantel suits to try in fit into environment. BTW, anyone know if your player can swim?

the_assassin_07
10-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Swim!?

Wth!?

I don't think there's even any water in the game...

Anyway I hope you can change classes in MP.

Wii4Mii
10-07-2007, 08:42 PM
I figure so, since there are different Mantel Trooper classes. They could do something similar to Call of Duty's kit system. If you want to be a Scout, you get the Scout armor and get a sniper kit. If you want to be a Heavy Trooper Fire Support, you get a rocket launcher kit. Heavy Troopers get a shotgun kit, regulars get an assault rifle kit. Basically the same for Promse Hand troopers.

But if this is to work, there would have to be a lot more weapons in the game than have been revealed.

Exp3rt-sh00t3r
10-07-2007, 08:56 PM
well they said they werent going to have alot of guns......which actually makes it perfect for different classes.

Wii4Mii
10-07-2007, 09:20 PM
True, but I don't think classes should be limited to something like

Regular: Blacksaw/Diplomat
Heavy: Donkey Puncher/Diplomat
Heavy Fire Support: Hard Candy/Donkey Puncher
Light Trooper: Sniper Rifle/Diplomat

There should be more variations of these weapons. Make these basics, but make improved versions of them obtainable in different locations on the map.

deded999
10-08-2007, 11:23 AM
As a Mantel guy, early videos showed you having th option to pick up PH weapons in the campaign. If they still offer the option there I don't see why they wouldn't in MP, which means having different classes wouldn't mean you had to keep that weapon-set, even if you started with it.