PDA

View Full Version : Better Map Editor

Obilisk12
05-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Now i love farcry instincts predator, i love their map editor and Multiplayer? awsome. But now what i have always wanted since it came out is a cooler map editor. Now their map editor is Cool! but i think what they should do is: Make it so you can make doors with switches etc, make it you can make movable objects, like singleplayer and also make more objects to build with and make it that you can maybe make dead bodies/ NPC I would Love it if they did this, like made it a add-on then i would love Farcry Instincts Preditor. So thats what i have always wanted. How do you we can get this happening? please help!!!

Obilisk12
05-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Now i love farcry instincts predator, i love their map editor and Multiplayer? awsome. But now what i have always wanted since it came out is a cooler map editor. Now their map editor is Cool! but i think what they should do is: Make it so you can make doors with switches etc, make it you can make movable objects, like singleplayer and also make more objects to build with and make it that you can maybe make dead bodies/ NPC I would Love it if they did this, like made it a add-on then i would love Farcry Instincts Preditor. So thats what i have always wanted. How do you we can get this happening? please help!!!