PDA

View Full Version : I need Help w/ PS2 bathhouse level

Snakeeyes616
04-23-2005, 08:01 PM
I need help in the bathhouse level. I have goten to the point where you have to disarm the bombs in that shetland has planted. I get the first 1 defused then kill the 1st guard then after i defuse the 2nd on i try to find the next one but i always get killed by the guards. i have no clue how to get past this point!!!

Can someone please help me!?!?!?!?

Snakeeyes616
04-23-2005, 08:01 PM
I need help in the bathhouse level. I have goten to the point where you have to disarm the bombs in that shetland has planted. I get the first 1 defused then kill the 1st guard then after i defuse the 2nd on i try to find the next one but i always get killed by the guards. i have no clue how to get past this point!!!

Can someone please help me!?!?!?!?

friis101
04-23-2005, 08:11 PM
just break the lock, then you to the left(down stairs) just rigth after you enter the door, then you have to slide to get to it. then you disarm it.
go up, and go omega puch on the guard, run to the bomb(i dont rembember where it is but just check the map) then you disarm it.
after this one, when you are near the third, save, this is where Shetland comes...
i dont remember if there is three or four. ¨
just one ting, use omega punch on the guards, its faster and you dont ruin your 100win percent thing.... if your after that...
by the way, if this didnt help you, just check out fourther down, theres tons of topics just like this...
god luck matey...

suomursu
04-24-2005, 11:00 AM
If you don't care about the kills lowering your % score then plant wallmines on the door way so the guards will get killed by them. Just make sure that when a mine explodes it won't take another mine with it so it can kill the next guard that comes in.