PDA

View Full Version : no respawn

wild21crazy
06-23-2005, 10:56 AM
ok today i was play a ranked game and the game would not allow me to respawn. I died and i had 3 lives remaining but it wouldnt let me respaqn. It just sat their for 8 min and did nothing. I could still talk to other people and I could see the place that i died but i couldnt respawn. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do i fix it

wild21crazy
06-23-2005, 10:56 AM
ok today i was play a ranked game and the game would not allow me to respawn. I died and i had 3 lives remaining but it wouldnt let me respaqn. It just sat their for 8 min and did nothing. I could still talk to other people and I could see the place that i died but i couldnt respawn. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do i fix it

dmb1435
06-23-2005, 11:11 AM
It's just a bug, it's happened to me once. You see your self lying there on the ground, and can't do anything. At that point you should ask to lobby, even though it was ranked:/

krazoa
06-23-2005, 03:15 PM
You can't go to lobby in a ranked game. :P As far as I know.

timmieboy2
06-24-2005, 01:31 AM
i hade it twice, 1 time i just got killed and keep laying on the ground and i couldnt move, the other time i hanged in a climb-wall at rivel mall, i pressed C (let go) and E (weapon) and i got killed at that moment, suddenly i stood and had drawn my weapon, i could move myself but i was "floating", my feet touched the ground but they didnt move, pretend3r recorded it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

pretend3r
06-24-2005, 06:55 AM
thats right, made a crappy little vid of it. with some other stuff aswell:P

NeVerDown144
06-25-2005, 04:34 AM
lol it was very funny ^_^. but ontopic. i never had this problem. was the server laggy?

Red_SoN
06-25-2005, 06:40 AM
i had this once too...as host. so its not lag but just a weird bug. happened to me when i was fragged while sitting there rdy for coop

slapnuts96
06-25-2005, 08:19 AM
I was playing a game with a kid that was makeing it happen. The only reason I know he was doing it was because he said watch this and then it happened. Maybe its not a bug but so kind of exploit. I guess if someone was noobish enough they might want to do it in a ranked game. I read somewhere that noobs have been playing ranked and none of the older players are. I know I'm not going to if this is the case. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif