PDA

View Full Version : New weapons

alijones1991
06-25-2006, 04:41 AM
in the new DLC i thought the weapons are pretty poor to be honest i thought it needed the famas g2 in it that gun i like.

Choke_A_Smurf
06-25-2006, 08:27 AM
What is it with that gun and everybody liking it? I hated it in GR2/GR:SS. I think the guns are pretty good. The AK47 LMG is surprisingly not that bad (only real downfall is the 75 drum). The silent sniper only takes 1 to 3 shots. I'll take that with knowing they have no clue where it's coming from. The M468 is amazing and the SCAR-H SV isn't that bad.

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2006, 05:53 AM
The M468 works great packs a nice punch. for me the SCAR H SV seems a little lacking. I am going to spend a little more time with the SCAR to see how i get on with it.

Silent Sniper is great and has had plenty of use, Not on par with the .50 cal but is a good trade off. for one shot kills, headshots are needed.

I'd like to see various scopes on the M468. and the ability to fire smoke.

Gr1MReapeRAK
06-27-2006, 11:33 AM
The SCAR-H-SV is an excellent gun. It seems that the recoil has been lessened a bit from the standard SCAR-H and you can hit at longer ranges more accurately with the scope. One strategy I found to be good for the gun is to use 2 round bursts. Full auto shouldn't be used on the move AT ALL with this gun becuase of the recoil. If you're moving slowly or standing still in precision aiming mode, full auto is generally good at close to medium ranges. I'd still use 2 round bursts anyway unless I'm in some deep shiznit.

As for the FAMAS, I'd love to see it in the game too, but for a different reason. Ever since I played the first MGS on PlayStation, I've been a fan of the gun.

Jermtheory
06-27-2006, 11:47 AM
i think the new SCAR is pretty good on semi-auto,it has the power to usually drop guys with one shot.but with the small mag and the accuracy going to **** after the first shot i wouldnt recomend using it in full-auto.i like it as a meduium range sniper.

the new M468 is very nice,good power and tight full-auto groups.it has replaced the MR-C as my my prefered close/medium range full auto weapon,even with almost half the rounds in the mag.

i dont use the sniper or auto-rifleman weapons.