PDA

View Full Version : SCCT Coop Mission questions

Malleus.
12-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Seoul3:
We've completed the mission with perfect stats (everything 0), but it still didn't give us 100%. Is there some other opportunity objectives other that [INTERROGATE THE NORTH KOREAN OFFICER TO FIND OUT WHERE JONG IS] and [SABOTAGE THE ENGINE ON JONG'S BOAT]? We've also found and hacked the computer that contains Jong's escape plan. I think it maybe a bug (had a similar glitch in SP).

Train Station:
How do you complete the [FOLLOW CHU TO THE LOCKER] objective on expert? I mean it took me about 10 tries just to tap the phone on expert without being detected, then how do you follow this guy to the locker when you have 3 NKA SpecOp soldiers in your way (only one if you go through the storage room, but then you have to get rid of the first, and the other may notice the body ... maybe not, I don't know it just seems awfully hard and complicated). Not to mention that the locker room is in full light. We completed this part by grabbing Chu earlier and getting the code, but then the aforementioned objective remains unchecked...

Nuclear Plant:
There is a room on this level, that you can access through a door, and from a vent above the ceiling. It's a small room, with a turret facing the door - so entering through the door is not an option. But when you try to enter from above, it gives you the "hangover" option, but it is utterly pointless - you cannot do anything this way, maybe grab a guard as he comes in, but that's not likely (he never stops under you). We couldn't figure out what to do with it, so one of us simply jumped down to the room to disable the turret (and get rid of guard), but he took some damage. It seems like it's not the intended way, but the "hangover" stuff doesn't work there. How did you get past this point?

Malleus.
12-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Seoul3:
We've completed the mission with perfect stats (everything 0), but it still didn't give us 100%. Is there some other opportunity objectives other that [INTERROGATE THE NORTH KOREAN OFFICER TO FIND OUT WHERE JONG IS] and [SABOTAGE THE ENGINE ON JONG'S BOAT]? We've also found and hacked the computer that contains Jong's escape plan. I think it maybe a bug (had a similar glitch in SP).

Train Station:
How do you complete the [FOLLOW CHU TO THE LOCKER] objective on expert? I mean it took me about 10 tries just to tap the phone on expert without being detected, then how do you follow this guy to the locker when you have 3 NKA SpecOp soldiers in your way (only one if you go through the storage room, but then you have to get rid of the first, and the other may notice the body ... maybe not, I don't know it just seems awfully hard and complicated). Not to mention that the locker room is in full light. We completed this part by grabbing Chu earlier and getting the code, but then the aforementioned objective remains unchecked...

Nuclear Plant:
There is a room on this level, that you can access through a door, and from a vent above the ceiling. It's a small room, with a turret facing the door - so entering through the door is not an option. But when you try to enter from above, it gives you the "hangover" option, but it is utterly pointless - you cannot do anything this way, maybe grab a guard as he comes in, but that's not likely (he never stops under you). We couldn't figure out what to do with it, so one of us simply jumped down to the room to disable the turret (and get rid of guard), but he took some damage. It seems like it's not the intended way, but the "hangover" stuff doesn't work there. How did you get past this point?