PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 and PC players ?

Nishua
02-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Well these two different communities be able to face off against one another online ? Sorry if this has been answered before.

goose_uk_360
02-28-2006, 08:05 AM
no they wont, fortunately, otherwise 360 owners would get thrashed by the M/K

lockload
02-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Nishua:
Well these two different communities be able to face off against one another online ? Sorry if this has been answered before.

no and it ewontr be out on the pc until summer anyway

Nishua
03-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Thank you, but I had to make sure. For the second guy who posted the comment about M/K PC owners smashing Xbox owners because of the advantages they get with using M&K, that is no longer an issue because all next gene console support mouse and keyboards.

drednawt
03-01-2006, 01:32 PM
...that is no longer an issue because all next gene console support mouse and keyboards.

The Xbox 360 doesn't. Not yet, in any case, and if Major Nelson's recent podcast is any indication of the future I'd say it's a big NO.

Personally, I started out as a PC player in 1994 or so and only played FPS PC games until about 2-3 years ago when I got an Xbox and Halo. Now I'm a console junkie. The M/K to Pad transition wasn't an easy one, but I don't see myself ever going back...unless they invent a M/K combo I can use in my recliner. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif