PDA

View Full Version : HELP HELP HELP (assassinating abul nuquod)

luke100
12-26-2007, 02:07 PM
PLease help me
I cant find any investigations ANYWHERE there not on the map and the guy in the bureau just tells me to get on with it HELP

phinxxy
12-26-2007, 03:17 PM
climb a viewpoint in the district the Bureau points you to.

Zerban_da_Great
12-26-2007, 03:23 PM
One problem might be that you don't have any View Point Markers on your map, correct? if so, just scan the skyline for a tall structure with a pole sticking out and climb it. If it truely IS a View Point and you Symchronize, then all View Point Markers in that district will be revealed. You can then climb them and synchronize to reveal the Investigations.

Crash_Plague
12-26-2007, 03:30 PM
lol, why is this always such a problem? It really is just common sense, the problem is that people are afraid to explore and try things without the game having to tell them what to do.

spazzoo1025
12-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
lol, why is this always such a problem?

i'll bet u that all the noobs who post these questions didnt bother listening to what they say at the beurau

god, i cant spell that 4 my life!

CrazyKing21
12-27-2007, 11:11 AM
just try going to other districts and looking it's called exploring.

the_assassin_07
12-27-2007, 11:40 AM
god, i cant spell that 4 my life!
Bureau.

liamg84
12-27-2007, 12:19 PM
i listened to what they said at the bureau but i can not synchronize anywhere. I did all the towers before the mission when i was just exploring in the earlier missions. How can i do my investigations when all i can do on the towers is eagle vision?

the_assassin_07
12-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Go to the poor district if you're in the rich one or go in the rich one if you're in the poor one then find a viewpoint to climb and all your objectives and viewpoints should be on the map.

Xthe_assassinX
12-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Most people press Start and look for view points. They don't see them so they think none are left. I'm not going to lie, I was stuck on that part myself, then I realized you had to LOOK for them yourself, then I did that and ended up beating the game rather quickly. The game is so amazing, the artwork when you first come into a city like damascus is breathtaking. Just wish the ending wasn't so gay. Not gay, but it just leaves you hanging.. I wish there was more to do after credits then just read the emails and stuff. I like how they are basically telling you that the next sequel will take place in Japan. Also all the very creative ways the Blood on the floors and walls tell you hidden things, like 12212012. People don't realize it's the old calendar in which people though the world was going to end December 21st, 2012. Loads of things like that in there, just wish there was more gameplay, like giving him the abilities his ancestor had, instead of just Eagle Vision.

A_FUDGECAKE2007
12-27-2007, 03:44 PM
3 districts each city the earlier missions were to do 1 district at a time when u come back u do another distric

a view point in the poor district does not include a veiw for the middle district just find atleast one view point A REALLY HIGH TOWER and synchronise to find everything