PDA

View Full Version : NOt getting money after a fight? AI related?

dynas2001
01-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi folks, I have noticed for a few days now that fighting and winning/losing is not adding the money to my total. I also didn't get any large sum of coin like everyone else on my frend list.

Is this where i post to get help with this??

My live id is S8 Canadian

b_4721
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
There is nothing you can do about not receiving rewards, it has been brought up several times and ubisoft doesn't seem to care enough to even acknowledge it as a problem anymore...

And the reason your friends would be getting more money per battle is because the reward scales with your rank, you get a little over a hundred thousand at the very low ranks for winning but over three hundred thousand at rank 12.

QuidProKuo
01-06-2009, 10:54 PM
We had some issues with the servers recently, a post was made about it and compensations should already have been made to your account.

dynas2001
01-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Would it have been done on all servers? I am not in one of the larger areas (In Atlantic Canada).

Everyone on my list on all sides of the war got lots of money. I on the other hand don't think i got very much if anything at all.

I think this "may" have been because I switched from UK to Russia. Crash thing happened, and went back to UK. Then afer fix, i was russia again.

Also this is after they got the money. I am noticing regurly fighting AI and sometimes even in 1 on 1 matches, getting no money or experience. EVen when it says i got 200k or 300k, and that I had 2 units promoted. The money and promotions are not showing up.

Again the account is S8 Canadian if your folks can look. I wouldn't be suprised if that rusia switch over messed me up real good.