PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble with the Prison Bus on the Wii version of D:PL=(

Driverman2006
01-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Well, the good news is that the prison buses spawn near the La Guardia and Rikers area of Queens in the Wii version of D:PL. I took one and brought it over to Ray's Auto Shop at La Guardia to save it into my roster. Now the bad news is that I can't store it for some reason. So I stole another one and brought it back, and then the game told me that I already stored another (which really wasn't stored since it didn't show up in my list under Commercial vehicles). Can anybody help me out with this please?

driver_madness
01-05-2008, 03:15 AM
This was a problem in the PS2 version as well.
In the ps2 version it was impossible to find the prison bus unless you took it from that mission and stored it in your garage.

When storing it in your garage you'll come back to find it isn't there anymore.

In gameplay on the ps2 and xbox you'll also notice that it doesn't exist at all, on the streets while not in a mission.

In the PC version it seems to work perfectly with no problems. But because a different developer ported the Wii version the problem still occurs.

From what I can see there is nothing you can do about the Prison Bus, all I can say it was a problem which evolved from the ps2 and xbox version of the game back in March 2006.

Well that's what my quick investigation tells me!

DriverKid
02-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by driver_madness:
This was a problem in the PS2 version as well.
In the ps2 version it was impossible to find the prison bus unless you took it from that mission and stored it in your garage.

When storing it in your garage you'll come back to find it isn't there anymore.

In gameplay on the ps2 and xbox you'll also notice that it doesn't exist at all, on the streets while not in a mission.

In the PC version it seems to work perfectly with no problems. But because a different developer ported the Wii version the problem still occurs.

From what I can see there is nothing you can do about the Prison Bus, all I can say it was a problem which evolved from the ps2 and xbox version of the game back in March 2006.

Well that's what my quick investigation tells me!

You do see the prison bus in the mission where you break Candy out, although ages ago when I saw it, I didn't really think about it.

Originally posted by Driverman2006:
Well, the good news is that the prison buses spawn near the La Guardia and Rikers area of Queens in the Wii version of D:PL. I took one and brought it over to Ray's Auto Shop at La Guardia to save it into my roster. Now the bad news is that I can't store it for some reason. So I stole another one and brought it back, and then the game told me that I already stored another (which really wasn't stored since it didn't show up in my list under Commercial vehicles). Can anybody help me out with this please?

This problem happened to me too, I think the person who was in charge of the vehicles for Wii was either forgetful to make it store, had to go on a coffee break and forgot or is just really, really lazy lol.