PDA

View Full Version : 2010-09-29 Server Maintenance (09:00pm EST)

BB_EarnyC
09-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

we will be conducting a 30 min server maintenance today around 9pm EST.

During the time of the maintenace the S7 servers will not be available.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best
EarnyC

oneoftheboys
09-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Hiya, i have not been about to get online since you've done this upgrade to your servers. Are they up and working ?

Colin

mborbo
09-30-2010, 04:46 PM
For me too.
I'm unable to log in FROM INSIDE OF THE GAME and to sync my profile.
And after the 1.09 and 1.10 update i experienced a performance degradation and MANY hang-up of the game during loading or (almost every time) at the exit.

ChaosSchneider
09-30-2010, 06:12 PM
well have not be able to get online for the last 12-24 hour so me can not get my profil so what is going on here ???

BallsOfSteel
09-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Yes. I am also inside the game and the Multi-player and Empire buttons can't be selected. Are the servers still being updated?

ChaosSchneider
09-30-2010, 08:11 PM
it look like it let just hope it is only that and nothing more

andremramos
09-30-2010, 10:30 PM
The same problem here. I bet that people that didn't pay for this game are playing right now. Great job Ubisoft!

BB-Kohlmann
10-01-2010, 04:28 AM
Hi, can you send us the last 2 Logfiles (\My Docuemnts\Settlers7\Logfiles) and of the Gamelauncher (orbitdll_launcher_log.txt, orbitdll_game_log.txt and launcher_log.txt ... C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher) to S7Bugdata@ubisoft.com

oneoftheboys
10-01-2010, 05:50 AM
BB-Kohlmann
Just sent the log files to you, hope they help.

Colin

ChaosSchneider
10-01-2010, 07:08 AM
well me have pay for this game have only play for 1 week almost then this happen. but me will send u the logfile BB-Kohlmann if it help whit my problem but a dont see how ^^

BB-Kohlmann
10-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi all, thanks for the Logfiles, they were really helpful, because they contian information ( Login failed in state 3 - error code 8 ) why some of you can't go online.

Without these information we were stumbling more or less in the dark, but as we got the logfiles we now we have an idea why it happens and how to fix it.

Thousand thanks

JulianFletcher
10-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Still can't log in inside the game. Login failed in state 3 - error code 8 in the log file

oneoftheboys
10-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Same here JulianFletcher, but i have been online with a username & password from BlueByte support. and got this explaintion from them.

The problem is that the Profile/Multiplayer Server thinks you are already online, and did not allow you a 2nd login but of course you are not (the gamelauncher would normaly prevent this) now all we have to do is to persuade the server to let you and the other people out there go online, we hope to be able to fix it soon.

It all seems to be if you were online when they did the server upgrade on the 29th. If you were online your screwed till they fix it, if you offline your ok.

Hope this helps

Colin

JulianFletcher
10-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Really!!

oH bum.. I only recently got the game and have now finished the singleplayer quests so i have a load of gold to spend on castle bits etc....but i can't log in to acess castleforge. hehe. Come on UBI sort it out

BB_foxbox
10-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Yep, it looks like the server choked on those who were online during the update.
Everything should be back to normal now.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

JulianFletcher
10-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Also I would say to UBI that as i was looking at reveiws of the game the DRM issue nearly made me not buy the game. Seeing this stuff happen so soon after buying the game really has confirmed my worst fears (well not worst fears that was not being able to play the game at all) but with this i can't play friends online now.....very poor

oneoftheboys
10-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Good news !!!

I can comfirm that you can get online now, thanks to all in the support team

Colin

Nancy447
10-03-2010, 12:19 AM
im getting an error message that says i am unable to log into the master servers....I can log in with the same info to the site but it keeps giving me some bs about double checking my internet connection...is there still server issues? I had to reinstall the game earlier b/c of the machine gun noises after the last update was applied

Nancy447
10-03-2010, 11:12 AM
anyone get the log in issue resolved? i STILL can't play and its irritating...Still saying I can't log into the master servers. Was working fine before the patch. looks like that ruined everything. No AV or FW issues...i've already tested all of that.