PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Rare Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Series Game Up For Auction!

XGN_King_George
01-28-2005, 09:50 PM
to whomever this may concern i recently put up for auction one of my most prized possessions as a gamer and fan of the tom clancy's rainbow six series of games and that's my copy of rainbow six takedown which was developed and released only in south korea.

i recieved it from a close friend of mine who works for red storm entertainment who assured me it would surely be a collectors item as it's nearly impossible to get your hands on it as well as being a must have for any true fan of the rainbow six series of games that is looking to complete his or her collection.

the auction has some really nice photos of the game on it so make sure to check it out and also has no reserve on it so feel free to bid away.

thank you for your time

sincerely

k1ng_g30rg3 aka Instructor King,George

p.s. here's the link to the auction

link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8165514813&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

XGN_King_George
01-28-2005, 09:50 PM
to whomever this may concern i recently put up for auction one of my most prized possessions as a gamer and fan of the tom clancy's rainbow six series of games and that's my copy of rainbow six takedown which was developed and released only in south korea.

i recieved it from a close friend of mine who works for red storm entertainment who assured me it would surely be a collectors item as it's nearly impossible to get your hands on it as well as being a must have for any true fan of the rainbow six series of games that is looking to complete his or her collection.

the auction has some really nice photos of the game on it so make sure to check it out and also has no reserve on it so feel free to bid away.

thank you for your time

sincerely

k1ng_g30rg3 aka Instructor King,George

p.s. here's the link to the auction

link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8165514813&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

ScrubberManFSJ
01-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Great! The last know form of media NOT to be spammed by people trying to sell something has just been ruined. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Does this look like flippin Ebay to you?

Yen Lo
01-29-2005, 12:22 AM
WOW someone else has one too. I got one from Pie4Foo. Not to many here in the US.
Youd probably get better response over in the general section, cause most of the people over here never even played the game.

XGN_King_George
01-29-2005, 02:33 AM
i would have liked to put it over in the general discussion forum but not without kimi's permission first http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Trogdor93
01-29-2005, 04:41 AM
I've played it, it's not that great. The South Korean super-soldiers are kind of amusing though.

GSgod
01-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Im a BIG Rainbow Six fan i have many collections and stuff or rainbow ..i woul LOVE 2 get the game but if its hard then i donno ...and y is it soo little info. about the game and y do they not produse more of them.
is it a failure game so not many people wouldnt by it??

XGN_King_George
01-29-2005, 05:48 AM
hi gsgod, let me try to answer some of those questions for you. as far as the game being hard it's no more hard than rogue spear or any of it's mission packs as it's run on the same game engine.

now the reason why there's so little information available about this game is because it was developed and released only in south korea by red storm entertainment's korean software distributor with the intention of targeting korea's large rainbow six series fanbase.

as far as why more weren't produced plenty were produced but they as i already said were only released in south korea due to red storm entertainment's agreement with it's korean software distributor who developed and released it.

and finally it's not a failure game it's an awesome game with some of the nicest and largest maps you'll ever see running on rogue spear's game engine.

you really got to play it to believe it. the tangos throw frags, there's a whole new single player training enviroment, and the multiplayer maps are spectacular and i guarantee will blow you away.

theres also tons of new weapons

the list just goes on and on.

i also can provide you with the latest patch for this game which includes a few bonus maps.

well i hope this answers any questions you had

k1ng_g30rg3

teebus
01-29-2005, 10:46 AM
"the tangos throw frags"

That is not new, nor is it liked! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Yen Lo
01-29-2005, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by XGN_King_George:
hi gsgod, let me try to answer some of those questions for you. as far as the game being hard it's no more hard than rogue spear or any of it's mission packs as it's run on the same game engine.

now the reason why there's so little information available about this game is because it was developed and released only in south korea by red storm entertainment's korean software distributor with the intention of targeting korea's large rainbow six series fanbase.

as far as why more weren't produced plenty were produced but they as i already said were only released in south korea due to red storm entertainment's agreement with it's korean software distributor who developed and released it.

and finally it's not a failure game it's an awesome game with some of the nicest and largest maps you'll ever see running on rogue spear's game engine.

you really got to play it to believe it. the tangos throw frags, there's a whole new single player training enviroment, and the multiplayer maps are spectacular and i guarantee will blow you away.

theres also tons of new weapons

the list just goes on and on.

i also can provide you with the latest patch for this game which includes a few bonus maps.

well i hope this answers any questions you had

k1ng_g30rg3[/QUOTE

developed by kama Digital on licencse from RSE.
Anyway can you post a link to that patch for takedown?
BTW there was guy over on lockdown who was looking for a copy of Takedown, but that was when it first openned(Lockdown forums) gl.