PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who are "Lost."

MuttonChopYaz
12-21-2005, 06:18 PM
If you just can't get enough, like myself, it's time to check yourself into a clinic... I mean, here are some official Lost podcasts. (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts.html)

MuttonChopYaz
12-21-2005, 06:18 PM
If you just can't get enough, like myself, it's time to check yourself into a clinic... I mean, here are some official Lost podcasts. (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts.html)

brookelyn_FD
12-22-2005, 12:26 PM
I never watched one episode on TV. But I got a early christmas present of season one.. Lost and Nip tUCK HAS taken over my soul. I ended up watching the whole season in bed in chicago, which was suppose to be my holiday vacation. Now JB is downloading season two for me off net bc there is no way I can wait to see what happens next.

Borfase
12-22-2005, 12:29 PM
I watched one episode of Nip/Tuck and came to the conclusion that it is the most ******ed show ever. I'll save you two seasons of total **** and just tell you that Quentin is the Carver.

Lost, however, is totally awesome. Next episode January 11th.

Borfase
12-22-2005, 12:44 PM
...I actually completely made that up. I have no idea who The Carver is.

Ninja Kn1ght
12-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I love Nip/Tuck I have been watching it since the first episode. Its one of my favourite shows atm.

PacNW_CE
12-22-2005, 01:53 PM
I saw almost all of season 1 Lost, and missed the first few weeks this season. Now I am so far behind, I don't even bother watching. Netflix will have to save my ignorance once season 2 is out on DVD.

Next week, I am renting all of 24 season 4 just so I am caught up when it fires up again in mid January.

Ronin559
12-22-2005, 02:29 PM
I have season 1 & 2 (as of Dec) stored on my Tivo, in HD. Everyone to my house for a Lost Marathon http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif, when we finish that we can have a PDZ tournament.

Borfase
12-22-2005, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PacNW_CE:
I saw almost all of season 1 Lost, and missed the first few weeks this season. Now I am so far behind, I don't even bother watching. Netflix will have to save my ignorance once season 2 is out on DVD.

Next week, I am renting all of 24 season 4 just so I am caught up when it fires up again in mid January. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ****, I need to get season 4. I didn't like season 3 that much, but I must see it anyways.

PacNW_CE
12-22-2005, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Borfase:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PacNW_CE:

Next week, I am renting all of 24 season 4 just so I am caught up when it fires up again in mid January. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ****, I need to get season 4. I didn't like season 3 that much, but I must see it anyways. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Season 3, I had afew logistical issues with it. Last I checked, hotels aren't giant pressure vessles. Hence, when CTU quarentiened the hotel that the biological agent was released in the really aught to have tossed a zip lock bag over the building. I doubt the door seals would be very effective at stoping the spread of an airborne toxin. That's just picky me though.

stonelance
12-22-2005, 05:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
I never watched one episode on TV. But I got a early christmas present of season one.. Lost and Nip tUCK HAS taken over my soul. I ended up watching the whole season in bed in chicago, which was suppose to be my holiday vacation. Now JB is downloading season two for me off net bc there is no way I can wait to see what happens next. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive got show 6, 7 and 8 of the second season on my PC if you need them and cant find them anywhere online. I had to download a few of the ones i missed. If you like Lost and Niptuck you might want to check out House as well. My old roomie got hooked on it before he moved out and I have enjoyed all the epsodes of it that I have watched so far.

n2mDeanoR
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
Now JB is downloading season two for me off net bc there is no way I can wait to see what happens next. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that a naughty thing to do or are you alowed to dowload television?

Also as far as lost season 2 goes... Our Survey says UURRRRGH UUURRRGGGHHH

brookelyn_FD
12-22-2005, 10:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Borfase:
...I actually completely made that up. I have no idea who The Carver is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No 5hit.

brookelyn_FD
12-22-2005, 10:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ninja_Kn1ght:
I love Nip/Tuck I have been watching it since the first episode. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God made you cool. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

MuttonChopYaz
12-23-2005, 05:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by n2mDeanoR:
Isn't that a naughty thing to do or are you alowed to dowload television? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When the law catches up with technology maybe... but, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Now JB is downloading season two for me off net bc there is no way I can wait to see what happens next. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you thought season one was good, wait til you get to the Tootsie Roll center of season two.

carverboy6
12-23-2005, 07:57 AM
i used to watch lost .it was my show of the year until i went out one wednesday night and missed it and then got completely ''lost''
It all went downhill i think when they recovered clare from thingamy guy ethan or somat like that.it's just really pointless so i spend that hour kicking my mates butts on Forza or screaming my head off(on conflict global storm) when my mates go spearate ways and leave me to get shot while they're camping in a freakin building with a claymore near the door so when i go in i die arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh
Right rant over

Ronin559
12-23-2005, 09:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carverboy6:
i used to watch lost .it was my show of the year until i went out one wednesday night and missed it and then got completely ''lost''
It all went downhill i think when they recovered clare from thingamy guy ethan or somat like that.it's just really pointless... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sometimes think it might be pointless also, I just hope it will only last 3-4 season, and the have a good end to it. I hate shows that just drag thing on, I want to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I am not just walking on a treadmill. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif I have also been getting in to Invasion, but fear they will start dragging that show along also.

brookelyn_FD
12-23-2005, 01:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ronin559:

I sometimes think it might be pointless </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm starting to worry about this myself.

I think either the writers of Lost are masters or they just got carried away and have no idea how to end what they started. I really hope it's the first one.

QuestionMar1988
01-30-2006, 10:04 PM
lost is the only thing i watch on tv.my sister got me hooked on it.she made a lost fan club so cute.i have seen every episode and i still have no idea whats going on.I http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gifLost

Captain JeB
01-31-2006, 01:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ronin559:

I sometimes think it might be pointless </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm starting to worry about this myself.

I think either the writers of Lost are masters or they just got carried away and have no idea how to end what they started. I really hope it's the first one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In an interview JJ and the other writes said that they had a 7 season plan when they begun writting. Now if that holds true I only hope that they can still come up with interesting and surprising events to take place on the Island. Because of right now season 2 has seemed to have draged out with out any shocking events since the first couple of episodes.

Its still the best show on TV.

Loganissocool
01-31-2006, 10:18 AM
The best show on tv my @ss. 24, The Shield, Rescue Me, Sopranos, The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and the list goes on and on. Lost is good but jesus christ nothing happens then one big things happens and your like oh snaps. Then go four or five episodes then bam something happens.

Spanishdan
01-31-2006, 10:59 AM
Love me some lost. I hated that moment where they went like 7 weeks without a new episode. What the **** was that all about. Someone out here has Nip/Tuck on DVD. I might get my hands on it. I dunno.

waylander786
01-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Lost is the best thing that's happened to tv's since colour was introduced!

Own the complete 1st series. Seen the second series up to episode 11.

Gypsyfly PMS
01-31-2006, 11:58 AM
I love Lost. It's ashame JJ let Alias go because of it, but that's what happens. I hope the same doesn't happen with Lost and they just wrap up everyone's stories and the big mystery before it starts going down hill.

The only other thing I watch is Wife Swap and the occasional episode of Law & Order.

Captain JeB
01-31-2006, 01:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Axe_Waylander:

Own the complete 1st series. Seen the second series up to episode 11. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called a season not a series. How many times do I have to post that?

Gypsyfly PMS
02-01-2006, 09:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Captainjeb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Axe_Waylander:

Own the complete 1st series. Seen the second series up to episode 11. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called a season not a series. How many times do I have to post that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WORD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

QuestionMar1988
02-01-2006, 09:57 PM
NOOO. SO MAD.WHY WERE THERE NO NEW EDISODES TONIGHT GGRRRR.HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK.

MuttonChopYaz
02-02-2006, 05:35 AM
C'est la vie. It just makes next weeks episode even better.

waylander786
02-02-2006, 06:05 AM
The longer the wait the sweeter the juice...

Ok that a load of balony, give us the episode riht now! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

brookelyn_FD
02-02-2006, 10:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by QuestionMar1988:
NOOO. SO MAD.WHY WERE THERE NO NEW EDISODES TONIGHT GGRRRR.HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's starting to really annoy me.

seppuku_FD
02-02-2006, 11:23 AM
oh god... LOST is really starting to bug me!! season 1 was awesome, but season 2 just started to bother me. WHY DON'T THEY ANSWER SOLVE ANY OF THE MYSTERIES?!?! you can't do that to people. it's just mean.

that's why i switched to desperate housewives. a mystery pops up and then it's solved. and then there's one after the other. it's great!

Borfase
02-02-2006, 11:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seppuku_FD:
oh god... LOST is really starting to bug me!! season 1 was awesome, but season 2 just started to bother me. WHY DON'T THEY ANSWER SOLVE ANY OF THE MYSTERIES?!?! you can't do that to people. it's just mean.

that's why i switched to desperate housewives. a mystery pops up and then it's solved. and then there's one after the other. it's great! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's just how abrams rolls

so far season 2 seems to be evening out and they're not really piling up more stuff to answer without answering previous things

it seems like things are just boiling up to a big confrontation with the others, which i am assuming will answer some questions

brookelyn_FD
02-02-2006, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seppuku_FD:

that's why i switched to desperate housewives. it's great! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHA.. I switched to desperate housewives as well. I'm already on ep. 8 on season 2.

seppuku_FD
02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
nice.

i think that show has it all. humor, mystery, suspense, and hot girls!

i'm pretty up to date on episodes too if you need any. not that i'm sure how i would get them to you anyways... but i have 'em!

MuttonChopYaz
02-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Does no one understand that things like holidays and major sporting events affect prime time television?

What are you going to say when summer gets here?

Captain JeB
02-03-2006, 01:57 AM
The thing that really bothered me most about Season2 was the "monster" how can they explain that black cloud thing with out it being lame?

It also makes me wonder if there is a white "monster" due to the first season with Locke talking about the backgammon game. Hope the 2nd half of this season will be much better.

l337pino
02-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Have you guys ever watched a show called "Grounded for Life?" I've been watching reruns on TV, and I must say that it was very underrated. I love this show!

And to think, it is yet another show that Fox cut...god Fox is really starting to annoy me.

Borfase
02-03-2006, 11:39 AM
the monster is just a cloud of metallic shavings being controlled by the magnet that is in the hatch

seppuku_FD
02-03-2006, 02:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
It also makes me wonder if there is a white "monster" due to the first season with Locke talking about the backgammon game. Hope the 2nd half of this season will be much better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, good observation. i forgot about that. so is locke ever going to mention that he used to be in a wheelchair? i think people just kind of forgot about that.

and the button pressing idea still really bothers me. so lame!!

QuestionMar1988
02-04-2006, 06:23 PM
they still havent said how locke got in a wheelchair in the first place.and why is walt magicaly appearing and saying things backwards? i heard that what walt is saying backwards is "dont push the button" somthing like that.

brookelyn_FD
02-16-2006, 12:32 PM
aww 10 hours later and I finally find this thread*

Anyways last night episode was good! I got a little confused at the end. Did the count hit zero? Did nothing happen? And what's up with those red symbols?
And if nothing did happen after the clock counted down I bet Lock isnt going to tell anyone so prepare not to know the answer for weeks/months http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

QuestionMar1988
02-16-2006, 01:08 PM
that was the best episode all season.it was so intense.the clock hit zero somthing WAS happening but lock put the code in after it hit zero i think.was one of the red symbols a penguin?and did you see that solider talking to siade(sp?) about his kid.i think that man was kates dad and that was her in the picture.

brookelyn_FD
02-16-2006, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by QuestionMar1988:
.the clock hit zero somthing WAS happening but lock put the code in after it hit zero i think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I dont think it ever showed the clock hitting zero.. I went from 2 to red symbols, right? me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

QuestionMar1988
02-16-2006, 03:21 PM
no im pretty sure it hit zero.

MuttonChopYaz
02-16-2006, 06:38 PM
That's what makes it amazing! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED!

Definitely one of the best of the season, so far.

Captain JeB
02-17-2006, 01:46 PM
and yet they still didn't answer anything...still kinda a piss off.

MuttonChopYaz
02-17-2006, 08:23 PM
C'est la vie. My hope is that more is revealed next episode. I'm probably just kidding myself.

QuestionMar1988
03-02-2006, 12:00 AM
no answers.just more questions.why did the creepy pirate dude have a glued on beard?why did they want the baby?why did the french chicks daughter(super hot) help clare?and is the man in the hatch good or bad?i think hes one of "them".

MuttonChopYaz
03-03-2006, 07:34 AM
What did the prisoner say to Locke at the end of the last episode?! I was playing WoW and I missed it!!!!!!!!