PDA

View Full Version : Huricane mkIIb

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:56 PM
Hey guys. If any of you are a skinner elite or just a board person who needs work, i have something to ask of you. I am attempting to make my second skin, and I would like to make it for a mkIIb, but my lag of ps skills prevents me from doing this whithout a template. If you can maybe steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
The forum newb

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:56 PM
Hey guys. If any of you are a skinner elite or just a board person who needs work, i have something to ask of you. I am attempting to make my second skin, and I would like to make it for a mkIIb, but my lag of ps skills prevents me from doing this whithout a template. If you can maybe steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
The forum newb

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 10:07 PM
ok i feel some steering coming on here.............. down a bit....left left left

thats it you have found it /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

http://www.xs4all.nl/~vdlogt/dl/HurriTemplate.rar

the link is for 1.JaVA_Servals excellent layered hurricane template for the aircraft and includes all the versions in one, just delete the layered folders for the mk you do not want, it is a photoshop file and is zipped as a rar file, but you can download a rar unzipping programme for free of the web.

Its all there just needs the markings u req adding /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Message Edited on 06/19/0309:08PM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 11:21 PM
thx alot man