PDA

View Full Version : Units Dying Completely For NO REASON!! IMPORTANT!

tonydaglas934
12-04-2008, 01:04 PM
This problem has been happening to me for the last 2 weeks. I play a game and as I win, my opponent quits which in turn freezes my xbox. First of all I don't get a win, or rank, or money, which is a BS of its own.

WORST OF ALL, I log into my barrakes and I find that my best 2 units of which I deployed are now RECRUITES! This has happened 4 times to me now, I lost 2 elite riflemen, 2 elite artilery, 2 hardened gunships, and 3 eliete engineers. This needs to be fixed right away, It about to make me quit playing this game.

I love playing this game but its bugs like this that make it more frustrating than fun. Please fix how the xbox freezes when the opponent quits. It really sucks cuz they do it all the time, so I spend 30 mins wining a match only to have my xbox freeze because my opponent quit.

I play armored regiment for russia, this has happened on 1vs1 and 2vs2 mathches, on 4 different maps. Let me know if you need any more info.

I hope you take this seriously, because i'm not the only one its happening to, and its turning a lot of people away from participating in the TOW.

Thanks.

tonydaglas934
12-04-2008, 01:04 PM
This problem has been happening to me for the last 2 weeks. I play a game and as I win, my opponent quits which in turn freezes my xbox. First of all I don't get a win, or rank, or money, which is a BS of its own.

WORST OF ALL, I log into my barrakes and I find that my best 2 units of which I deployed are now RECRUITES! This has happened 4 times to me now, I lost 2 elite riflemen, 2 elite artilery, 2 hardened gunships, and 3 eliete engineers. This needs to be fixed right away, It about to make me quit playing this game.

I love playing this game but its bugs like this that make it more frustrating than fun. Please fix how the xbox freezes when the opponent quits. It really sucks cuz they do it all the time, so I spend 30 mins wining a match only to have my xbox freeze because my opponent quit.

I play armored regiment for russia, this has happened on 1vs1 and 2vs2 mathches, on 4 different maps. Let me know if you need any more info.

I hope you take this seriously, because i'm not the only one its happening to, and its turning a lot of people away from participating in the TOW.

Thanks.

Amalinze
12-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Your opponent didn't quit, either you or he disconnected. Probably you, since your xbox froze. On his xbox, it desyncs for a bit, and maybe he kills some units. Then the game catches on to the fact that you're no longer connected, and declares him the winner. His xbox reports the results of the game as it saw them:

You left the game.
He killed some of your units.

Because there's no conflicting report from your xbox, because you're probably still turning it on, the server takes the results, assigns the losses, and you're screwed.

Get a better internet connection/router. Everyone I've seen complaining about this on the forums, that I've also seen in-game, dropped part of the way through.

tonydaglas934
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Actually, I DIDN'T quit, my opponent quit because I was winning. Yet for some reason when the opponent quits, my xbox freezes and I loose my units. It just happened today again I lose 2 star transports on rondane, I was winning and had the upper hand and my opponents disconnected on me which froze my xbox, then when i turned it on again, my transports were recruits. Why does the game freeze when they quit? They need to fix it.

Donos2
12-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Nobody's saying you quit. Your Xbox began the process of freezing up, which disconnected the match, making your opponent appear to leave. At that point, your Xbox finished the process of freezing, and you had to restart.

Heck, if you want proof, just send your opponents a message asking if they quit or not.

tonydaglas934
12-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Well i'm using the fact that I had 10 units while my opponent had 2 and I was moving in to finish him off when this happens. I don't think its a coincidence that it always happens only when i'm moments away from winning.

Even in the event that it is freezing, this needs to be fixed, no other game freezes my xbox more often than this one. My friend's xboxes always freeze on them with this game too. There needs to be a patch that makes it so you don't freeze when an opponent quits.

I just think its BS that my units get killed for no reason, even though I was winning the match. I work for a week to get a unit to two stars then all the sudden its gone.

Maybe they should think about putting a quit button so people stop turning off their xboxes everytime they're about to loose.

Templar11709
12-08-2008, 01:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tonydaglas934:
Well i'm using the fact that I had 10 units while my opponent had 2 and I was moving in to finish him off when this happens. I don't think its a coincidence that it always happens only when i'm moments away from winning.

Even in the event that it is freezing, this needs to be fixed, no other game freezes my xbox more often than this one. My friend's xboxes always freeze on them with this game too. There needs to be a patch that makes it so you don't freeze when an opponent quits.

I just think its BS that my units get killed for no reason, even though I was winning the match. I work for a week to get a unit to two stars then all the sudden its gone.

Maybe they should think about putting a quit button so people stop turning off their xboxes everytime they're about to loose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their is one.

tonydaglas934
12-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Why do people turn off their xbox when they loose then?

mkimkilop
12-13-2008, 02:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tonydaglas934:

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got same problem here and my gme doesn't freeze I don't quit jsut the next game I play I go o I'll deploy my good units for a change o wait their recuits what the hell...has happened to me countless times.